It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Another theme in his chart is Chiron opposition to Uranus,Saturn, Sun, square to moon and nodes.
Sagittarius has a disease, its called "hoof in mouth" disease, the truth.
It just comes gushing out.
Did he know too much, was he getting ready to spill the beans?
Moon in Virgo does not want to be involved in unhealthy practices, we had a Mars max cycle in June that touched off his Moon in Virgo plus nodes. Mars is danger, did he say something to his professors?
Mercury in Sag will do that, especially with Uranus the rebel there.

He could have been targeted, my gut tells me his parents know this.

Parents: If you are reading this:

The professor would have Pluto in Virgo, born around 1967 at the Pluto Uranus conjunction!
The seeding time for this waxing square of Pluto and Uranus.
Those born with this conjunction feel they have a special mission, they actually with Virgo can be
interested in a pure race, ethnic cleansing.
Holmes had transit Pluto conjunct Neptune, this is being dropped into situations where the truth
is exposed to you, the truth about powerful forces, government, business.
In this case the military industrial complex.
He realized the research was being weaponized when Mars (weapons) conjunct his south node moon in Virgo in June. So he bought weapons.

The red hair Joker correlates to Keith Ledger as a nurse with red wing on blowing up the hospital.
Thats where the evil was being concocted, at the medical center he was studying...
I have never seen any batman but the first one, I found it dark and frightening so I have only seen
the clips posted since this occurred. I am sure if I watched them I would pick up much more on this.
I did note the Joker keeps getting into a school bus, one shows clearly the bus with number 22 which is one
of the master numbers along with 9 and 11 in numerology, school shootings.

his mentor and others are now trying to say he was not that intelligent.
HA! Sagittarius is the highest of the fire signs and the most intelligent of all. He had Uranus which is brilliance conjunct the galactic center, he was an elite which is why they paid him to attend this program.
But Uranus in Sag will also rebel in a big way.
Darn, this is so clear to me now, it is playing out in pictures. Everything that happened is falling into place, the Joker is the rebel who risks everything to expose the truth.

Uranus in Sagittarius at Galactic Center.

Bradley Manning was born a few days after Holmes.
The theme with the Pluto Scorpio generation is many will go belly up with the dark side but some
will save our as*es by kicking in our as*es. Holmes appears to be one of those.
this thing is so hinkey it will always be discussed.

Another with Mars/Pluto conjunction is the country of Afghanistan, the graveyard of empires

I am highly intuitive then I confirm with Astrology.
Holmes teachers are ruled by Jupiter-Sagittarius.
That Jupiter is in Aries, which is weapons, soldiers.
That Jupiter is in opposition to the moon, conjunct the north node and square Uranus, Saturn, Sun in Sag.

He opened his mouth, he said something, he saw something. They targeted him.

My heart goes out to the parents, I saw his father being hounded by the media as he tried to get on a plane to be there for his child.

He has Lucifer conjunct mercury and Lucifer is really about vanity.
Lucifer was the most beautiful human being ever created, it was said his body parts were musical instruments. He wanted to have the adoration that God had of all of humanity.
Vanity of the mind.

My mother who was a Virgo was highly intelligent and when she was diagnosed with Alzheimer disease she said to me "I was so proud of my mind, it is fitting that I would lose it"
Virgo is the one sign that can actually hold up the mirror and look at themselves.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012

The red hair Joker correlates to Keith Ledger as a nurse with red wing on blowing up the hospital.

It's HEATH LEDGER......
2nd....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Not sure how I missed this thread until today (I'm on ATS every day) very strange..... I just saw this movie today (it was awesome), but that doesnt have anything to do with this priceless thread.... When I checked the dates of your OP and to see how your prediction came true, this thread honestly sent a chill down my spine...

Could this all be a coincidence? Sure... But knowing how much blood was spilled on the opening night is truly eerie when you begin to look at the things the OP said.....

Anyways... Very interesting thread, just found it, on page 3 moving along, I just had to write a response out of amazement...

S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
And I gotta say, I'm amazed to see 193 flags and only 9 pages of posts... You would think there would be a good 35 pages of solid discussion on this topic... I guess people enjoy the readings, just dont know what to respond with...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
2)The subject of this thread is the coming release of the film Dark Knight Rises,the latest installment of the Batman saga.The first thing I need to make clear is your understanding of the darkside of occult language.Here everything is reversed,good is evil,evil is good,dark is light and so on.

If you actually watch the film it addresses this. Bane says "the darkness is not your friend. I was born in it. The darkness belongs to me!" or something along those lines. I don't think this trilogy argues that darkness is light and light is darkness. Batman uses fear, deception and theatricality as part of his arsenal but he is not evil. The villains are pretty clear-cut bad guys in comparison.

Maybe someone pointed this out already but you are wrong. He could not know this, because the Movie was not out the day he made that thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why the film programing?

US chart in 2005 had mars turn retrograde, that means USA attacks itself.
The warrior energy is turned inward, for all of our lives since progressed planets only account a year for a day.
We are the target, liberty is the target.
It is retrograde in Pisces which rules deception, illusion, false flags, false heros, films.
It rules brainwashed nation.
People think football is some sort of religion, or baseball, or hockey, or basketball.
They powers that be have programed people to fall into this trap.
Organized religion is the same or worse.
The threat is the "lone wolf" =He who thinks for himself. He who seeks the truth. He who throws off their lies in rebellion.

the Uranian warrior, Uranus in Aries as it is today.

We are setting up for the clash, they know it and we know it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
People feel the drums of Pluto and and the acceleration of Uranus, its an agitation coming up in the collective psyche that is linked to that.
I found it very synchronistic at Occupy Wall St there were drummers all day and all night.
Those who live outside to the city are living in very temporary surroundings.
They are referred to barbarians at the gates, this IS Uranus in Aries.

As things get scarcer since Pluto in Capricorn rules scarcity, and they realize they will never be allowed in
then we can see the barbarians at the gates.
It is very tempting to dance to the frenzy of the apocalypse but as we know, we can not predict how the energy of Uranus and Pluto will go. Nostradamus predicted the world would end in 1792, that was the year the King of France was executed, and the world did in end, the world as we knew it.
Most historians say that the French Revolution was THE most important event in modern history; it changed the direction of the world.

Uranus Aries is the breaker of walls, Capricorn is the builder of walls=Masons

The big threat to the rich is that the middle class once surrounded the Citadel and they were invested in its survival, that is no longer the case and they are now wide open to the barbarians at the gate
. We no longer serve as the moat.
There in lies their stupidity.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
But with mars pluto conjunction in Scorpio he could have done it, and alone.
This is RAGE, it is making a massive statement that affects the masses.
Bradley Manning born three days from Holmes wanted to do the same thing.
its the suicide bomb at the right place and at the right time.

Im thinking he did this alone, he has all the earmarks for this kind of event.
He slipped out of reality and the Mars/Pluto conjunction that had been previously repressed
was activated, most like with visits to hookers as it is in the sexual sign of Scorpio with the
the two sexual planets mars and pluto.
mars and pluto in scorpio is rage, guilt, sexual obsession, bondage, S/M, dark matter, primal, killer instinct.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
... Secondly Batman a Knight??? An American with a Knighthood ??? Dark Knight is a very recent adaptation to the Batman character. Knight in this referance is to the Knight's Templar and they never were the romantic White Knight's in shining armour as they have been depicted.Nothing more than mercenary butchers.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, I havent read through the complete thread yet, but I'll throw this in now. New York (Gotham) does indeed have it's very own Knight, an American Knight as you put it.

One month after the events of 9/11, that's ONE MONTH, in October 2001, New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani learned that he was to receive an Honorary Knighthood from the Queen of England for his 'outstanding help and support of British families'.

Giuliani 'humbled' by knighthood

Giuliani received the honor on Monday for his "outstanding help and support to the bereaved British families in New York" in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Honorary titles of Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire are also being conferred on the city's police and fire commissioners.

Just a 'shame' the Police Commissioner didn't have the name 'Gordon', now that would have been a riot!

S&F

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I have to say that I absolutely *love* that this thread is in the Movies forum. Did you originally put it here?

Talk about breadcrumbs....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Riffrafter

I have to say that I absolutely *love* that this thread is in the Movies forum. Did you originally put it here?

Talk about breadcrumbs....

No prophecies and predictions

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am picking up very strong algorythms pointing to the economy 3rd and 4th March. On the 6th Another, not related. This I cannot openly discuss until it passes. I will encode it here as R.U.N.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I disagree. Saturn is stronger than you think. Also, please stop misusing the term "Lucifer."

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

SquirrelNutz
I said it there, and I'll say it here...

You had me until the numerology:

Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

As an educated, degree'd, and practicing mathematician, this is the stupidest sh:t in the entire world.

moving on.

As an engineer I am incredibly inclined to agree with you!! I honestly think people go full-retard with numerology.

HOWEVER.... And this just occured to me tonight reading this thread. If you wanted to get 666 from some numbers, 06, 15 and 24 are the very first three possible ones, you could also use 33, 42, 51, 60, 105 etc etc, but obviously the alphabet is only 26 letters long. Quite a convenient coincidence they named the guy Lucis Fox then no?? And the established fact of the Lucis foundation previously being the Lucifer foundation....

I think numerology is BS as far as any supernatural powers etc, but as far as humans who like patterns and numbers, it fits perfectly with someone obsessed with that kind of stuff. Seems a tad too coincidental to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Star Wars 4-6 and 1-3, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Hunger Games etc are all trilogy's based subliminally and blatantly on revolution and uprising. Good vs Evil. More recently are the bad guys now saying philosophical crap like The Joker and Bain. Promoting anarchy and revolt. They always lose to Batman, but Batman is already demonic as it is. Plus the audience has already been programmed, no matter the outcome of the movie, evil will always triumph. The actor who plays batman is named Christian too lol!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join