It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

You do realize,this thread is not about Batman.Never has been.All those who have derailed this thread need to realize this.This thread is about and always has been about occult language, not detail's of a child's comic. By your own admission you yourself just spoke of a characters speach reversal.
I pointed out the language and said a blood sacrifice would come and it did ! Look at the shootings that took place.I said a blood letting would take place and it revolved around this films release.A blood letting that would make the whole world take notice.
It's very first screening and what happened?.I stand by everything I said and will not be drawn into debate.I have nothing more to say.So to those with a comic book mental block need to get past this,it is stunting growth. stop talking and start listening.

Do I need to write in comic script and add cartoon pictures ? You really want to argue comic book history and accuracy after what I said will happen and what did happen? Your comic book people are either very strange or trolls.I have said enough and are done talking.

edit on 20-7-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The theatre massacre is a tragedy but it is the result of an immature and mentally-unstable kid with a gun who was probably inspired by the villains of the past films. There is no evidence that points to it being a blood sacrifice.

Ouch on the "comic book mentality" jab. I don't know what to say really but sorry I'm not convinced by your piss poor presentation of the burden of proof. I understand some occult symbolism, but I am also very familiar with the Batman mythos and I felt the need to share my knowledge about why your points don't line up and you are grabbing for straws here. At best you have the Lucius Fox numerology (and that's being very generous), but so far that's all I really see going for the OP.

On a lighter note though it's a great film and you should see it if you really are convinced by all this stuff. There could be more mythology to dig for there but if you ask me it's a stretch.
edit on 7/20/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay, wow......I understood all that. I heard of Lucis Trust in 2002......I am familiar with Alice Bailey.....it makes weird sense to me...Now after today......

It makes me both suspicious and in awe at the same time.....

So how are you actually feeling about this all now?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'd say there is much more to this... Great post... Lucis Fox... quite the name actually... very interesting or more than anything horribly tragic.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Let those that have "eyes to see" and "ears to hear" understand.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wow, OP called it and it happened. Crazy. Whenever people ask "what prediction on ATS has come true?" this is definitely a prime example. Sure, it could be just coincidence and OP got really lucky he wrote this just before it actually happened... But damn, this is really eerie.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Very good post 13th Zodiac.
unknown gun man with no crimonal record.
sudenly has Lots of guns and goes on a kill spee!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

So the evil, greedy PTB wanted to taint a movie that will bring in hundreds of millions of dollars for them by creating a mass shooting at said movie...

Sure.

Whatever.

Not very smart shooting themselves in the foot like that...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Oh so only people with criminal records own guns?

Please...

Did people leave their brains at the door or something?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Dam OP you better watch your back side....

We all know what they did to Bill Cooper. =S

You called it, very impressive.

And your right, they flaunt the truth right before our eyes, but most see with their eyes wide shut.

I am glad there are others who can see through the illusion that is procreated through society

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Before we progress further,

are any of you actually in the Occult? or do you base the information off what you read on the Internet?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I guess I shouldn't believe any books I read off the internet either since it's just off the internet

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triesta
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I guess I shouldn't believe any books I read off the internet either since it's just off the internet

Depends who wrote the book and his knowledge of the "Occult", or, is it someone speculating based on "Knowledge"

Again

Is anyone commenting on 'Occult Knowledge' a follower/member/practitioner Etc.

or commenting based of what they read off the Internet

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This demented person was going to kill someone, or many, any day now. He just took the opportunity that there will be a huge crowd and how the media would be all over him if he was successful. No blood sacrifice, secret societies involved in here, just he act of one individual, messed up person.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

Why would you assume that he did it for fame? Who said the media would be there? Why did the media show up to this specific event? Ask yourself that. And why wasn't there a fight or struggle? If he was really insane, he would have taken his own life after.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Triesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
omg

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

You are missing the OP's point. Go back and read it again. Something like this is tantamount to calling the super bowl winner in november and being exactly right. OP stated there was going to be a blood sacrifice that went hand in hand with the release of this film and it happened. Yes the shooter was obviously a demented person, however that was not the point of this thread.
edit on 20-7-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Eerie, hilarious how people are downplaying his prediction though.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How can people honestly not see that the OP called this?
'A blood sacrifice on the 19th or 20th' --- biggest single massacre in US history on the 20th? C'mon you idiots!
AND the connection to Batman. AT one of the first screenings!
Debunk all you like... it just shows your bunk heads.

Please come out and debunk this, show us who the morons and shills are on this site, identify yourselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

You crapping your pants now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Reading some of these comments makes me LOL.

Can we get some follow ups from the people dismissing the OP?
edit on 20-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join