It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next time you're in an airport, ask a pilot about UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

My brother is a pilot, I never even thought to ask him that question in all my years.

Going to have to ask him that now. lol

Please let us know! : )

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I had a pilot tell me once that for a pilot to admit to seeing or to report an UFO was the quick road to the unemployment line. He said "WHAT HAPPENS IN THE COCKPIT STAYS IN THE COCKPIT".

That sounds about right.

It will be that way until we have disclosure.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
You would probably get more information from the guy down the road who sits in his backyard having a ciggie . Aircraft windows have a relatively small field of vision and pilots usually spend more time scanning gauges than sightseeing. .Being licensed to fly a plane does not make anyone more credible than the dude out walking his dog.

I will have to disagree with you on that one. A pilot, military or commercial, is a trained observer, although not to the same degree as say a sniper on the ground, whose training actually includes a lot of attention to detail. That was what I heard every single day of my life while I was in the military, attention to detail, among other things. So your average guy walking his dog is not going to have the kind of training that kicks in during those moments like that, because it is the training that allows pilots, in this case, to focus their attention, not get excited, and remember exactly what they saw.

Many airline pilots are ex-military, but not all of course, but the vast majority of them are well-trained nonetheless, and I just think this puts them in a class above your average person when it comes to seeing something and remembering details...Especially details that a non-pilot would not usually get correct, such as altitude.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
My father in law was a senior pilot with Eastern before the strike. He is a very reserved man and the first time I asked if he had ever seen anything all he said was "that's not something pilots talk about"

A year or so later I asked him again one night after dinner about it. He paused, thought very deliberately about what he would say, and then said something along the line of " I have seen things outside of the plane, following along, and then .... Disappear" along with a hand gesture that indicated they took off at high speed and not "disappear".

That was over 10 years ago. I'll see if I can get more out of him now that we are closer. I'll post back on what he says.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Teabags, very interesting account and I'm sure a great many pilots have similar stories - here's a nice piece of advice from Major Henry Shields taken from the National Security Agency's classified 'secret' intelligence magazine 'MIJI Quarterly':

The Air Force Admits Again That UFOs Are Real and Nobody's Listening.

Full image

"Sometime in his career, each pilot can expect to encounter strange, unusual happenings which will never be adequately or entirely explained by logic or subsequent investigation"

link

Chief Scientific Advisor to Project Bluebook, Dr J. Allen Hynek also mentions here that there were 'case after case after case from military pilots that never hit the press' so god knows how many pilot UFO reports are out there.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

im dating a pilot, and when i ask him this # he tells me people try too hard to make up stuff to make their boring lives exciting....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I asked a aviator this question. I knew him all my life, Dad. I received the most surprising answer from him. "Sure have, flown right over the aircraft when we were about to put the wheels on the ground during landing. The thing flew right over us , then went right down the run-way in front of us. Then flew to the left and straight up. I just had to ask what his cargo was, and guess what Nukes. This happened in sometime late 1959 when he was flying the "Bus" AKA B52. He also mentioned that a B58 Hustler landed long, crashed through a fence and ended up on hi-way running into a family while they were driving there car. I think he said the entire family died in that crash. He said he has his reservations about that B58 Hustler landing long on that rainy night because that flying object was up to it's antics for sometime buzzing aircraft on landing. not to mention the run-way was 5 1/2 miles long. ( kind hard to go long ) I landed on that very same runway ,and yup it is a little over 5 miles long. " We'll fly half way there and drive the rest."('
') It's long taxi.

There is another event he told me just not to long ago, which I never heard before. He mention that this flying object buzzed the runway when they were loading up some live nukes to be transported where-ever. He went on and said that the person on the Strata-Carrier. ( some kind equipment that loads the nukes on the B-52) saw this object flying down the runway and hit the wrong control and released the nuke dropping it on the tarmac from 12 feet. He said all these event were reported and investigated.as an a unknown flying object of unknown origin.

As for me , I never seen anything flying just the moon and stars some lighting. Oh wait ! that crazy looking daemon on the wing trying to rip off the engines.('
') kidding about the part.

edit on 12-7-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

After I read this I waited for a known pilot to come into my place of work. He came in
yesterday and I asked him the question, :Have you ever seen anything... Odd in the skies?"
I kind of beat around the bush to ask him but he cut me off and asked me, :UFO's? That's
what your asking is it? UFO?" I said yes... What he told me is he had one occasion that
was indisputably an alien spacecraft, He said he saw a black metallic craft with the whole bottom
glowing red. I could definitively tell he was embarrassed and felt kind of crazy about it.

But he actually told me him and other pilots talk amongst each other about UFOs all the time.
He said one of his co-pilots has a video of a UFO with actual detail in video I asked him to
please locate the man and his footage. He said he would try but we'll see. I hope so, because
I would love to see it and I will definitely let our ATS masses dissect it too! He seemed legitimate
and it's the only reason it was even worth mentioning on here among us.

edit on 07/12/2012 by TheBeastly0ne because: Misworded and caused confusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join