It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back & Forth From A Dream To Awake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This morning I called in sick, not feeling well. Stayed in bed for a while. However kept dreaming was at work at in my cubicle.

Woke up briefly a few times and able to return to the exact same dream, same setting, where it left off.

There was even confusion within the dream/awake state, initially thinking believing that I was actually I at work and then waking up, returning to the work dream and convincing my self to behave outside of the norm.

Basically I had sex with some of the woman in my dream/workplace.

Having the morning wood was an influencing factor I guess.

Anyone else had this back and from awake to dream state scenario?

Is it possible to control it and use it to influence/predict personal or world events?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Every so often except I find it very annoying, but enjoyable nonetheless. Easy to control except I only do that to make sure it's not reality. Not sure about predicating anything as I have never tried.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Usually when I'm sick I'll go through one or 2 rather sleepless nights where I find myself tossing and turning in an attempt to fall asleep, just to find myself in some extremely bizarre dream, then to wake up and repeat.. I don't usually experience this when not ill.

new topics

join