It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

We Nuked Iraq?

CNN and FOX must have not covered that. When exactly did the world end in Nuclear conflagration? I must have been on the 2012 and prophecy threads reading about Niburu at the time.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You do KNOW America and Russia are scaling down their Nuclear arsenals, Right ?

Second, If the Iranian Leader truly believes in this peaceful Imam, Why in the hell would he want one of the most destructive weapons, on the planet? It doesn't make ANY sense.
Again,I can only think of this.......When it comes to Iran.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

We Nuked Iraq?

CNN and FOX must have not covered that. When exactly did the world end in Nuclear conflagration? I must have been on the 2012 and prophecy threads reading about Niburu at the time.

Just wait...I have to go back and read my post.......

Nope. Not a single word about nuking Iraq. How did you make that leap?

I was referring to a single whackjob, making accusations that Iraq had WMD. Oh yes, and lying about it. How many people died as a result of that lie? Care to guess?
Here, let me take the guesswork out for you. How much damage did this do to their infrastructure? Economy? People's mindset? Did this work out well? Nope.
Now they are saying Iran is building Nukes. Where is the 100% proof? Did they find more aluminum tubes?

...and it's Nibiru...you're better then that.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Good for them for scaling them down. When the pot gets rid of all their nukes, then they can tell the kettle what to do.
Do you always cherry pick your answers? Or do you forget there is more to a post than what you want to respond to in an intelligent discussion?
My point being, ( as stated before) is that Iran might be building nukes as a deterrent against their enemies.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
something is forgotten. muslims including Iranians are not just await of 12 imam but the Jesus. and Mahdi will pray with Jesus in Jerusalem. the Jesus the messiah of jews and the crucified Jesus of christians and the not crucified Jesus of muslims. no one can claim that Jesus or Mahdi of Islam is the anti_christ, the Dajjal or anti_christ in Islam is exactly the anti_christ of christians which will claim being God.
a rudimentary knowlege of Islam or even Quran shows that their Jesus is the real Jesus not the false one.
so humanity all are in a group against the wicked minority and the anti_christ.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Take a look at your avatar and then go slap yourself. warmonger!!!
you will take anything to mean you should go to war. Even the rantings of some unknown cleric.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
How many people died as a result of that lie? Care to guess

How much damage did this do to their infrastructure? Economy? People's mindset?

Well since we are talking about Iran and not Iraq but that's a fair question.

Shall we discuss all the money and material that Iran supplied the Iranian and Iraqi insurgents [In Iraq in their push for sectarian violence] that caused the largest percentage of those causalities? [Have you looked at the actual causes of death] reported by both the Iraqis and outside sources?

Did this work out well? Nope.

Agreed. There are untold thousands of Iranian volunteer insurgents that their families will never know what really happened to them and why they will never see them again.

Now they are saying Iran is building Nukes. Where is the 100% proof?

AND...

Likewise, you are 100% sure they're not.
You a betting man?
What are the odds eh?

Did they find more aluminum tubes?

Who knows what evil lurks in their Bunkers.
I doubt they're all huddled in there playing Worlds of Warcraft....

...and it's Nibiru...you're better then that.

Thanks for the safety tip.

edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by michaelbrux

I can never conclude that the two countries are complete enemies. i think they are secretly allied.

but Iran and Israel working together to take out America isn't an approved simulation to run scenarios...

you can go ignore such a ridiculous suggestion.
You can have your own theories, who knows.

But no country wants to take over America, Truthfully, look around the US, its a CrapHole.

There has to be 30 , 40 countries more Desirable for any Imperialistic country to acquire first.

i just went and took a look out of my window and I don't see a craphole, but the toilet in my bathroom and the indoor plumbing is bound to make any country jealous; not to mention the roll of extra quilted paper next to it.

I feel confident that the Iranians and Israeli's are working together to throttle America.

you should really use a different technique when determining the value of an asset.

You might be right. But US is more and more like the Babylon in Revaliations. The beast is egoestic hunt for wealth with no concern of the damage its creates. It is extreme how well Revalations fit the world we live in now.
www.biblegateway.com...

I do not know if the bible can be seen as 100% correct but I have my own proof for myself of god/nonduality so maybe some of the things some of the muslism think might not be belief but thruth from the source. It is almost like some of the politicains around the world also know what is going on and just lets it continue and even make sure it happens.

Maybe Hilary Clintons insane warmongering is meant to be. Because if I where I betting man I would bet that Hilary Clinton will be a part of the players/resons that makes the sh*t hit the fan for real. You might think Bush JR was dangerous but Hilary is probably the most dangerous person around on this planet today. Especially now with her CIA islamic fundamentalistic crusade over the middleeast (Libya/Egypt/Syria/Iran). I do not say Syria/Iran is the good guys but neither is the US and the fundamentalists who take over and more or less kill nonmuslisms.

Nothing new really. Just another day on planet earth the home of us the more or less egoinsane humans.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
something is forgotten. muslims including Iranians are not just await of 12 imam but the Jesus. and Mahdi will pray with Jesus in Jerusalem. the Jesus the messiah of jews and the crucified Jesus of christians and the not crucified Jesus of muslims. no one can claim that Jesus or Mahdi of Islam is the anti_christ, the Dajjal or anti_christ in Islam is exactly the anti_christ of christians which will claim being God.
a rudimentary knowlege of Islam or even Quran shows that their Jesus is the real Jesus not the false one.
so humanity all are in a group against the wicked minority and the anti_christ.

Woah woah woah....slow down. People don't want to hear that Iranians believe in Jesus too! That's a Christians God!! The Imam is evil...isn't he? Does that mean that Jesus is evil too?!? haha

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Good for them for scaling them down. When the pot gets rid of all their nukes, then they can tell the kettle what to do.
Do you always cherry pick your answers? Or do you forget there is more to a post than what you want to respond to in an intelligent discussion?
My point being, ( as stated before) is that Iran might be building nukes as a deterrent against their enemies.

No, I dont always cherrypick.......we were getting redundant.

You said what you said, I said what I said. You use the word might, I use the word hiding. Who's Iran's enemy's? Just ask its own people. I suggest you add this to your thread about Iran also.

BTW,There are MANY country's with Nuclear power, for peaceful purposes. NONE of them have hidden bunkers.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
Take a look at your avatar and then go slap yourself. warmonger!!!
you will take anything to mean you should go to war. Even the rantings of some unknown cleric.

Well we can all stop replying we just heard from our resident genius who has figured it all out based on an Avatar....

I'm not exactly sure if he's replying to me, seabag or this guy with his manboobs hanging out?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well since we are talking about Iran and not Iraq but that's a fair question. Shall we discuss all the money and material that Iran supplied the Iranian and Iraqi insurgents [In Iraq in their push for sectarian violence] that caused the largest percentage of those causalities? [Have you looked at the actual causes of death] reported by both the Iraqis and outside sources?

Admittedly, I have not read the whole article. It was a kneejerk reaction.
That being said, as an American, you are finding fault in the Iranians involved in a proxy war?!? That's rich.

Agreed. There are untold thousands of Iranian volunteer insurgents that their families will never know what really happened to them and why they will never see them again.

I'm not American, and I'm a little befuddled why you left out all the young Americans that were sent there based on a lie, only to come back in a bodybag. But, you aren't wrong either. There's just two sides.

AND... Likewise, you are 100% sure they're not. You a betting man? What are the odds eh?

Again, and again, (I wish I had a dollar for everytime I had to type this) I am not 100% sure. I just haven't seen any proof that makes me want to raise my hand for war. I am not 100% sure...should I make that my signature for you two?

Who knows what evil lurks in their Bunkers. I doubt they're all huddled in there playing Worlds of Warcraft....

That would be effin funny!! Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Ben81

Or this guy ..

He just cant wait anymore to push the buttons on Israel...

How do you know this? Have you talked to him? Do you even understand his language?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

No, I dont always cherrypick.......we were getting redundant.

You said what you said, I said what I said. You use the word might, I use the word hiding. Who's Iran's enemy's? Just ask its own people. I suggest you add this to your thread about Iran also.

BTW,There are MANY country's with Nuclear power, for peaceful purposes. NONE of them have hidden bunkers.

I won't watch that video, because like your Pope avatar, the image that is there frightens me. Hahaha.
None have hidden bunkers? Wow. Slayer! We found someone who is 100% sure of something! And he's been on ATS instead of advising the POTUS!!! You can't be sure. You don't know. Again with the conjecture. It's not a weakness admitting that you aren't sure...try it sometime.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Lets see, Iraq, Afgan, Yemen , Somalia, maybe soon Syria.

Now you want Iran?

The only common denominator in those countries is .... TA DA... the US.

Maybe we need to decide if the US is a War Mongering country, or just hates Brown People.

So Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Somalia were victims of Christian crusades?

Unbelievable!

So you really don’t know the difference between a democratic republic and a theocracy? Iran maintains religious courts and enforces Sharia! Do you consider the SCOTUS to be a religious body? How about congress? How then do you explain Roe v Wade if the court is Christian?

If Sharia is the problem then why are the US helping people create it in Libya and Egypt now. Yes congress are religous. And the religon is US knows best and everybody should be like ous and give us everything we want to our corperations.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Anybody who glorifies war is just a sad scared mindwashed lil boy
second line

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Anybody who glorifies war is just a sad scared mindwashed lil boy
second line

To be fair: 1) I don't believe he was glorifying war
2) He doesn't seem too sad
3) By his own account, he isn't a little boy

I'll give you mindwashed though.
But I think you meant brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I won't watch that video, because like your Pope avatar, the image that is there frightens me. Hahaha.

The video is about Iran, and what happens in Iran. IRANIANS are in it, or should we take your version of an Iran, as gospel ?

None have hidden bunkers? Wow. Slayer! We found someone who is 100% sure of something!

Iran’s Hidden Nuclear Facility

U.N. report cites secret nuclear research by Iran

Amazing what you can find........

But dont follow the links. Continue to impress yourself, with your "own" version, and agenda.......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Admittedly, I have not read the whole article. It was a kneejerk reaction.

Fair enough.

I'm glad you've copped to that. Most here just log off and run away when they get caught with their pants down around their ankles.

That being said, as an American, you are finding fault in the Iranians involved in a proxy war?!? That's rich.

No, Not finding fault. I unlike the vast majority here do not give Iran an automatic free pass simply because of Internet Pop-culutre opinion.

I'm not American

That's a good thing

and I'm a little befuddled why you left out all the young Americans that were sent there based on a lie, only to come back in a bodybag. But, you aren't wrong either. There's just two sides.

Again I have never denied any of that. You should know that by now BUT

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

second line

Why bother typing

"second line"?

You didn't really say anything worth quoting in the first line....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join