It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by superman2012

....with the 12th Imam to "fulfill their mission of bringing peace and justice to the world.

As the Iranians ramp up their efforts with Peaceful nuclear ambitions, in hidden bunkers...............

Prepping for the Imam.......
edit on 10-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

We can round and round if you'd like....

Wouldn't you hide something if another country was terrified of you having it? Even if you have no intention of using it as a weapon? I can't say for certain that this is their mindset, just like you can't say for certain that it isn't their mindset.

Way to skirt the issue I had with your post though and not really add anything meaningful to the conversation. I wish I could say I was surprised though...I really do.

Edit: I can't believe people starred your post! LMAO. I am very disappointed in you, whoever you are...I can guess though...the usual post and star each other clique.

edit on 10-7-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You know something is going to happen Dec 2012.

Disappointment

When people find out they will still have Credit Card bills, Rent, House and Car payments come Jan 2nd.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by superman2012

I would never make a good POTUS as I believe that if you direct your country to take action against another, you don’t play around.

As my Great-great-Great Grandfather said, “War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.” William Tecumseh Sherman

These brush-fire conflicts are a death by a thousand cuts. And they are not accomplishing much, other than breeding new hatred.

I am by no means advocating conflict, I wish it wouldn’t happen but it does…such is human nature.

War is what happens when someone invades or attacks your country. It shouldn't be decided by people who don't live in the country with different morals, ideologies, mores, beliefs, government practices, etc. If a country doesn't agree with another country, who are they to come and say, "change yourself to be more inline with our thinking, because it's right!" ?

I too, hope nothing comes of this, but I believe I am deluded about a peaceful outcome.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Way to skirt the issue I had with your post though and not really add anything meaningful to the conversation. I wish I could say I was surprised though...I really do.

I didn't skirt the issue. Not once. Iman + Nuclear Weapons/Prepping = End Times.

Whats the OP's title?

edit on 10-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: fix my blinky

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sorry, I should have said, take my post out of context.

Here it is again for you:

No reason to make fun of a religion. hahaha While I don't prescribe to that particular belief, 1) you have it wrong/oversimplified western style and 2) it is no more of a stretch to believe that a man can walk on water and is coming back 2000ish years later....with the 12th Imam to "fulfill their mission of bringing peace and justice to the world.

All I was doing was showing how all religions are ridiculous, in my opinion.
You took me literally. I quite obviously was not being literal.

Edit: Care to answer my question?

Here it is again for you:

Wouldn't you hide something if another country was terrified of you having it? Even if you have no intention of using it as a weapon? I can't say for certain that this is their mindset, just like you can't say for certain that it isn't their mindset.
edit on 10-7-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Then returning to the 12th madhi imam topic
its pure speculations like the rising of the antichrist

I don't believe in either so that argument is a moot point....

I Agree

They are religious you know and believe in the koran
like christians believe in the bible

Sounds pretty scary.

Religions were created by man to exploit the words of God and oppresse the innocent

Lets add those 2 holy books to the
Mayans,Hopis,Egyptians and Nostradamus prophecies

I've stopped believing in children stories once I found out my mom was the tooth fairy.

LOL must have been a saddest day of your life

i never believe in Santa or any Tooth Fairy but in Aliens yes

They are speaking about the end of times

So does a majority of those in the 2012 and Prophecy forums here at ATS, doesn't make me wake up shaking in my boots everyday.

People will always be shy to talk about their deep beliefs
2012 belief is all over the world .. not only on the net
but the net is an excellent communication tool to spread other then the lies we always see on TV

and billions on earth believe something will happen in 2012
so far we can agree that earth is really acting strange
do you think its a coincidence ?

I consider it as I do all other mass hysteria.

Hysteria.

And people with way too much time reading prophecy and watching poorly made youtube videos about voodoo witchcraft. You know. around 1,000 AD people were sure the end of the world was just around the corner then too.

Thats not an argument for 2012
1000 yrs later at the Y2K many though the world would end .. some false prophet will never change
and you know what God said about those
Beware of the false prophet because they will deceive you

wrote my biggest thread and last one concerning 2012
Ben81 End of Times Thread

Cool
I starred and flagged it myself when I first read it.
I found it and the discussion "Entertaining"

Thanks

i invite you to take a look

I already have. It doesn't make me believe in prophets, 2012 or Niburu or how ever it's spelled any more than when I first researched those topics over the past few decades...

Research those topics with an open mind is highly suggested

do you believe in the afterlife ?
you really need to be spiritual to know what 2012 means
science cant explain it .. but our ancient civilisations had knowledge about it
and were extremely inteligent after being wiped out shortly after
they didnt died in vain because they found a way to communicate their knowledge about 2012
by defying time by writing signs and warnings in solid rocks for us now
not to be scared when the end of time / end of the illusion comes

Good night Sla

always nice to talk with you ... makes good debates

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Whats the OP's title?

I for one hope their preparation is for mass suicide.
They'll do everybody a favor and solve many ME problems.

Hey. One can hope for a peaceful outcome.

edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Whats the OP's title?

I for one hope their preparation is for mass suicide.
They'll do everybody a favor and solve many ME problems.

Hey. One can hope for a peaceful outcome.

Unfortunately, our governments are going to send young adults to their death. But, don't worry, so will the other side!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Wouldn't you hide something if another country was terrified of you having it?

Why need a weapon of mass destruction, when the Imam of PEACE is coming ?

Even if you have no intention of using it as a weapon?

Your sure they wont use it ?
You trust them ?
I dont.

I can't say for certain that this is their mindset, just like you can't say for certain that it isn't their mindset.

My answer to that,is clear. There is NO NEED to build a weapon, no need to have " Hidden " facility's. It clear, they are hiding something, not from the US, but from the World. They did sign treaties, right ? Unless they don't really care about what they signed, (like North Korea), and will do what they want to do ,regardless.

edit on 10-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

War is what happens when someone invades or attacks your country

It couldn't possibly happen when somebody believes in the End of world and has Nukes?
Because that's the issue many here are dancing around. They want Nukes and believe in the End Time prophecy. Now that's scary. Doesn't matter if they believe the Anti-Christ or the "12th Doomsday Santa" or my Cousin Vinny is coming to end it all.

People are OK with somebody like that with their finger on the button?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Imagine this guy having the finger on the button?
Wonder what he would have done with it........

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Or that guy ..

he just cant wait anymore to push the buttons on Iran

edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Religions were created by man to exploit the words of God and oppresse the innocent

Initially.....

This may not seem topic related and on the whole I'll agree it is not but, I wrote something that is woven into the thread that you may find interesting since we seem to finally have found some common ground. Now if you take the time and read through it completely you may be surprised.

Who Were the Ancient Megalithic Builders?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You do realize that could all be propaganda right? Great reason to invade a country.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The US had/has hidden weapons for the longest time. That is OK?? But its not OK for a BACKWORDS Country like Iran to have hidden weapons??

Everyone needs to get there heads out of there arse. Including the following Countries: Iran, Israel, US, NK, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, UK, etc.

Now, the dynamics are still the same, if another Country/UN try and threaten your Country would you just sit ideally by and take it?? What would happen if the US became the Evil Country?? What if another Country under the guise of "security" all of a sudden persuaded the UN to be against the US?? Would that be OK??

NO!!!!! So why degrade the Country (PICK ONE: Iraq (more than once), Serbia, Libya (more than once), Afghanistan, etc.)

Why is NK allowed a Nuke but Iran cannot have one?? Why is Pakistan allowed a Nuke?? Why is India allowed a NUKE?? Why is Israel allowed a NUKE??

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why need a weapon of mass destruction, when the Imam of PEACE is coming ?

Quite obviously to protect themselves from their enemies or to provide them with a deterrent against attack. You do realize how many WMD other countries have right? Not that hard to understand.

Your sure they wont use it ? You trust them ? I dont.

As I stated, I don't know what their mindset is. If they want to guarantee their destruction, then they might use it. This doesn't fit into the twelvers religion of ushering in the 12th Imam, so it doesn't work for you though, right?

My answer to that,is clear. There is NO NEED to build a weapon, no need to have " Hidden " facility's. It clear, they are hiding something, not from the US, but from the World. They did sign treaties, right ? Unless they don't really care about what they signed, (like North Korea), and will do what they want to do ,regardless.

So what is the rest of the world doing about North Korea? Israel? India? Pakistan? Why not go after these nations that are not part of the NPT instead of going after a suspected country? They have them. It is proven. Iran is not proven yet 100%.
For all you know, they could be hiding their facilities due to fear of their peaceful nuclear ambitions being destroyed. Again, ( I know I have to clarify for you) I don't know that this is their mindset...it is just one possible circumstance.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

well theocracy is of europe in it's darkness age the medieval. there is no theocracy here in Iran. it is REPUBLIC, islamic republic. no forced government or regime is allowed in our belief. people chose the kind of regime by over 90% vote just after the revolution. from leader to parlement members and president is selected by direct or indirect vote of people. would west realize that!?
moreover yes we all should prepare for the last days. but I do not know how west considers Iran an anti_christ!
the false jews the jesus killers are killing innocents all over the world including americans and have stored lots of nuclear weapons there. then Iran is the anti_christ!
we have many evidences that the international zhionism is struggling for their new world order (the empire of anti_christ). I can mention them one by one.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Or this guy ..

He just cant wait anymore to push the buttons on Israel...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Or that guy ..

he just cant wait anymore to push the buttons on Iran

edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I was thinking this guy.....

That's as soon as he gets rid of certain "undesirables" in his country, first...........

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

War is what happens when someone invades or attacks your country

It couldn't possibly happen when somebody believes in the End of world and has Nukes?
Because that's the issue many here are dancing around. They want Nukes and believe in the End Time prophecy. Now that's scary. Doesn't matter if they believe the Anti-Christ or the "12th Doomsday Santa" or my Cousin Vinny is coming to end it all.

I don't think I have said once, that it wasn't possible. If you read about the 12th Imam, you will understand that a true Twelver, will not cause a war. I agree that one whackjob making a country believe something untrue is scary! I mean, look at Bush and Iraq's WMD.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join