It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IronVelvet

It does not matter if you included it in the thread or NOT. Its a valid chess piece, and is playing a crucial role in your brainwashed thinking. To take israel out of this conversation is like taking bread off of a sandwich.

That’s ridiculous.

Are you telling me that you are incapable of answering a question about Iran without pointing out what ISRAEL DOES??

You should get that checked out…maybe therapy?

edit on 9-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by michaelbrux

reply to post by Tw0Sides

that's the story the Iranians are selling.

part of their success is making themselves appear to be the victim of a crime...while the whole time they are the ones that created the scenario. they've been doing this for thousands of years. even though they are occupying the united states and have been since 1979...they've have people believing they are peaceful people...its really annoying to see it.

the worse thing that can happen to Iran right now, Is no war. no war for Iran will be more powerful than an arsenal of nuclear weapons.

if Israel or America attacks them...that's like winning the lottery.

It takes a lot of ignorance to say a nation wants the U.S. to attack them, slaughter and displace tens of millions of people in their country, and have it occupied. Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion, since they must have wanted their government overthrown in 1953, and their citizens oppressed for over 20 years, and the U.S. supplying arms to Iraq for an eight year war against their country, and the marginalization of their economy due the western sanctions for thirty years... Horrible point of view you have, in my opinion.

have you ever fought a war? did you win it? what strategy did you employ?

yes, Iran will sacrifice the lives of their own people to 'fulfill their destiny' and make "Islam proud on the world stage."

the crimes against that nation were self inflicted...oh...but in your world people don't inflict pain upon themselves in order to achieve sympathy; and me saying that they do is just strange to you, i suppose.

but we can just sit here and watch events unfold so you can finally understand what kind of things people will do to conquer the whole world and exalt their name forever.

when all that people think or talk about is money and oil or land...they sometimes believe everyone else also thinks the same way...they do not.

Are you seriously trying to imply that I must fight a war to understand your horrible point of view that I quoted? I've read your comments before, but I haven't read your completely crazy ones until now. Iran doesn't invade countries, nor do they ask for the disgusting history the U.S. has been imposing upon them for 60 years. Iran is a sovereign nation that the U.S. has no right whatsoever to threaten in any manner. Nuclear nations like the U.S. and Israel, have no right to tell Iran they can't have nuclear reactors, or nuclear weapons. It's like Charles Manson telling people about morals. Israel is a religious government, and so is the U.S., and they, with Iran, are Abrahamic religions. so they're all crazy. To say this religion is worse than that relion is idiotic. So we can dispense with the religion of the matter, and focus on the true history of the U.S., Iran, and Israel. The conclusion is that out of those three nations, Iran is the only one which has demonstrated that it wishes NO war, while the other two have demonstrated slaughter, terror, destruction, and greed on a massive, unforgivable scale.

I'm am implying that you must fight a war to understand. why should anyone take your word for something you've never done.

Iran does invade countries and occupy them. they sow distrust and spread lies and rumors.

Their leader believes that in a few days, minutes or hours that all that I know will cease to exist and I will have to submit or die to his supremacy. apparently you agree with this belief.

America has never made anything close to a threat like that; i've heard people talk about blowing up some buildings. by comparison, America's threat against Iran, and Israel for that matter, pale in comparison to being threatened with non-existence by a religious fanatic.

the Iranian leaders words, or words attributed directly to him for the first time ever, are veiled threats to the 6 Billion non-Muslims that live in this world. and that's is what you call peace.

edit on 9-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You’re naive to even think that a Muslim leader would use a nuke on another race, are your SERIOUS, ‘THEY ARE MUSLIMS NOT AMERICANS’, LOL.

So you feel safe with a lunatic religious zealot like Khamenei having a nuke?

He poses no threat to anybody in the world with his finger on the trigger? None of his rhetoric has meaning?

I talk facts it’s never personnel.

You’re still being naïve if you think the world is better off with a nuclear Iran…nothing personal.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah yeah! I have heard this before. Those rascally Twelvers spewing end-time prophecies again? At least they are good for something. They give us plenty to talk about. The Supreme Leader should be careful what he wishes for, because it could be his world that comes to an end?

I am to the point now that this stuff is about as interesting as watching paint dry. This back and forth has gone on for too long. Either there is going to be an attack or not. It is like one big Middle Eastern soap opera. I think this stuff is a bunch of superstitious nonsense. All this talk and nothing? I say to Iran, do something already! Or go about your business. No one wants to hear your fortune telling. Just my opinion.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

that's the story the Iranians are selling.

part of their success is making themselves appear to be the victim of a crime...while the whole time they are the ones that created the scenario. they've been doing this for thousands of years. even though they are occupying the united states and have been since 1979...they've have people believing they are peaceful people...its really annoying to see it.

the worse thing that can happen to Iran right now, Is no war. no war for Iran will be more powerful than an arsenal of nuclear weapons.

if Israel or America attacks them...that's like winning the lottery.

It takes a lot of ignorance to say a nation wants the U.S. to attack them, slaughter and displace tens of millions of people in their country, and have it occupied. Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion, since they must have wanted their government overthrown in 1953, and their citizens oppressed for over 20 years, and the U.S. supplying arms to Iraq for an eight year war against their country, and the marginalization of their economy due the western sanctions for thirty years... Horrible point of view you have, in my opinion.

have you ever fought a war? did you win it? what strategy did you employ?

yes, Iran will sacrifice the lives of their own people to 'fulfill their destiny' and make "Islam proud on the world stage."

the crimes against that nation were self inflicted...oh...but in your world people don't inflict pain upon themselves in order to achieve sympathy; and me saying that they do is just strange to you, i suppose.

but we can just sit here and watch events unfold so you can finally understand what kind of things people will do to conquer the whole world and exalt their name forever.

when all that people think or talk about is money and oil or land...they sometimes believe everyone else also thinks the same way...they do not.

Are you seriously trying to imply that I must fight a war to understand your horrible point of view that I quoted? I've read your comments before, but I haven't read your completely crazy ones until now. Iran doesn't invade countries, nor do they ask for the disgusting history the U.S. has been imposing upon them for 60 years. Iran is a sovereign nation that the U.S. has no right whatsoever to threaten in any manner. Nuclear nations like the U.S. and Israel, have no right to tell Iran they can't have nuclear reactors, or nuclear weapons. It's like Charles Manson telling people about morals. Israel is a religious government, and so is the U.S., and they, with Iran, are Abrahamic religions. so they're all crazy. To say this religion is worse than that relion is idiotic. So we can dispense with the religion of the matter, and focus on the true history of the U.S., Iran, and Israel. The conclusion is that out of those three nations, Iran is the only one which has demonstrated that it wishes NO war, while the other two have demonstrated slaughter, terror, destruction, and greed on a massive, unforgivable scale.

I completely agree with what you say and people should have realise all of these lies by now .. but no
They wont listen to the truth what ever we say .. stuborn to the end and angry to the end
typical truth haters

The truth :
Iran hasnt attacked anyone in 200 yrs
in only 100 yrs the US has more wars and blood on their hand then all the ME countries combined
and all other countries in the world

US is the only one who Nuked 2 civilians cities
now have thousand of more powerfull nukes all controlled by the illuminati
the UN/Nato is irrelevant and a joke created 1 yrs before the creation of Israel
they were created for that purpose and to be corrupted to the bones
edit on 7/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have to say Seabag that I respect your views and your ability to stick with your word. I have been reading your comments for a long time now and the Iran situation I am kind of torn on.

I have three parts of this that I consider,

A part of me thinks that if we have a nuclear device then why shouldn't anyone else? I am kind of tired of being the worlds police.

A part of me thinks that our foreign affairs are making these people angry at us and we need to try a different approach to the situations in the M.E.

The other part of me thinks that these people, like some(alot) of people here want to keep the religous wars going on for eternity. Because of this I do think that they will try to use a nuclear weapon to try to usher in an era free of the "infidels".

Because of the whole infidels situation of the hardline muslim extremists, I do not think that they need a nuclear weapon. I feel that hardcore Islamic beliefs can and possibly will bring an end to "our way of life". Which is trying to be a peaceful peole free to make choices that we want to make and not the choices one tells us to make.

The more I think about it, I think that if they should close the straight, then swift action needs to be taken to neutralize the situation, whatever that may be.

One thing for sure is that power corrupts and an extremely religous power is dangerous.

Star and flag from liejunkie01.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
the Leader of Iran believes that a magical human will appear in the world in the next few weeks and arbitrarily decide which governments are oppressive and destroy them.

this sounds peaceful? I think this person will have to invade every nation to accomplish his goal. and you say Iran doesn't invade countries...won't this be a sticking point between themselves and their Mahdi?

somehow...a country that punishes bad dressers and people with unapproved haircuts won't be considered an oppressive system.

If the Iranian system is the right one...i've got serious mental issues because I just don't see how that could be.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

In the 2008 GOP Nomination Runoff, 4 of the 6 Candidates said GOD PERSONALLY told them to RUN.

Now , you want to talk about Religious Zealots with Fingers on NUKES.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am not pointing out "what Israel does". I am pointing out what they have been doing, what they are doing, and what they will continue to be doing. Part of that is shoving propaganda down your throat so that you actually believe it, by using corporations and religion. Israel is the one that wants to attack Iran, U.S. is the one that backs Israel. Israel is nervous because Iran is "coming up" in the world, and is becoming a threat to the tyrant regime of Israel. I say if we have nukes why shouldn't we all have them. MAD is of course the ruling factor when it comes to nukes. Yet no ones is applying that point of view to Iran, because so many people have been brainwashed and manipulated to believe that Iran is a barbaric nation, the only reason they have been viewed as such is because the jew's are pushing your point of view that way. They are an Indo-Aryan nation, blue eyes blonde hair, but mixed traits. Israel is afraid of Iran because they have become a strong largely Aryan nation, Israel does not want that, the same thing happened in WW2. Its not a coincidence, Israel fear's Aryan nations, because they know the truth about the Jewish people and Israel. But I can't tell you the full truth, thats something for me to know and you to find out... maybe. This is merely a factual post. I am in no way attempting defamation of the jewish people.
edit on 9-7-2012 by IronVelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by LastProphet527

You’re naive to even think that a Muslim leader would use a nuke on another race, are your SERIOUS, ‘THEY ARE MUSLIMS NOT AMERICANS’, LOL.

He poses no threat to anybody in the world with his finger on the trigger? None of his rhetoric has meaning?

I talk facts it’s never personnel.

You’re still being naïve if you think the world is better off with a nuclear Iran…nothing personal.

What would you say, or do, or act, if you had a bunch of crazy Americans, who have already dropped 2nukes before, threaten you every day about your sovereign rights.

He said what he said because he knows how the United States and Israelis are, he understand the blood that runs in the Americans blood.

How would you act if every body within a 5 mile radius of your home, tells you that you couldn’t have electricity, I’m just really curios as to how you would feel...Please do tell!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What does it mean when Khamenei said “There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed”?
Whatever it means, good thing he didn't mention Nukes which you can't prove they're developing in the first place.

You do realize that they NEED WWIII to usher in the 12th Imam, right? That is the only way!
Sure, why not.

You’re making assumptions that contradict what I’ve SAID in this thread (ie making stuff up).
You're right, I am assuming you think attacking Iran is a good idea based on nothing you've said in this thread.

Or is looking forward past initial preemptive actions and considering the consequences making stuff up? Man, I wish my commanders had half the mind to make stuff up when we invaded Iraq.

They're cornered and next in the chute after Syria and there's not much that can be done about it anyway, this is all for naught.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I have to say Seabag that I respect your views and your ability to stick with your word. I have been reading your comments for a long time now and the Iran situation I am kind of torn on.

Very kind…thank you.

I have three parts of this that I consider,

A part of me thinks that if we have a nuclear device then why shouldn't anyone else? I am kind of tired of being the worlds police.

I don’t want US to be the world police either.

A part of me thinks that our foreign affairs are making these people angry at us and we need to try a different approach to the situations in the M.E.

They hated us before (look how long terrorism has been going on) but we haven’t done anything to make it better…actually we’ve certainly pissed them off more. The thing is, we must do what we need to do whether it pisses others off or not. I’m not condoning everything US has done but we must put ourselves first – everyone else does, we just happened to be the big boy on the block.

The other part of me thinks that these people, like some(alot) of people here want to keep the religous wars going on for eternity. Because of this I do think that they will try to use a nuclear weapon to try to usher in an era free of the "infidels".

I’m positive, given the opportunity, Iran will use WMD; they’ve said as much. I take these guys at their word because I know they are as fanatical about their religious beliefs as I am about the defense of my country.

People don’t realize that a lot of Iranian blood was shed in Iraq fighting America...it isn’t brought up much but there were elements of Iran’s military and intelligence groups with boots on the ground and they weren’t there to play beach volley ball. They are willing and able to throwdown.

Because of the whole infidels situation of the hardline muslim extremists, I do not think that they need a nuclear weapon. I feel that hardcore Islamic beliefs can and possibly will bring an end to "our way of life". Which is trying to be a peaceful peole free to make choices that we want to make and not the choices one tells us to make.

I couldn’t agree more. I truly believe there are non-hardliner Muslims in Iran that want to be free and interact peacefully with the world; I respect those people. The hardliners must go because they pose a real threat to peace. The nuts will NOT STOP no matter what.

The more I think about it, I think that if they should close the straight, then swift action needs to be taken to neutralize the situation, whatever that may be.

One thing for sure is that power corrupts and an extremely religous power is dangerous.

Star and flag from liejunkie01.

Agreed (both points)…and thanks again!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I’m positive, given the opportunity, Iran will use WMD; they’ve said as much.
Oh really? So why haven't they fired off any of their missiles yet? Surely they are weapons of mass destruction. That's a blast from the past, WMD...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Oh really? So why haven't they fired off any of their missiles yet? Surely they are weapons of mass destruction.

Because they are bottle rockets! The crap they have now is more like weapons of limited damage.

That's a blast from the past, WMD...

So am I! I’m an old curmudgeon!

I’ll be 40 in a couple of years!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

In the 2008 GOP Nomination Runoff, 4 of the 6 Candidates said GOD PERSONALLY told them to RUN.

Now , you want to talk about Religious Zealots with Fingers on NUKES.

You do realize this is the 3rd time you’ve deflected, right?

****ATTENTION ATS: TwOsides CANNOT answer a direct question!!!****

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

FYI claiming i need therapy makes you look like a bigger brainwashed idiot than you already are. Oh and trying to put others down because their point is more valid than yours, makes you look like a complete imbecile. Its people like you that run this country into the ground. You seriously need to stop using propaganda as factual evidence. Its not good for your credibility. Oh and Iran didn't start the Iran-Iraq conflict, Iraq did.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm am implying that you must fight a war to understand. why should anyone take your word for something you've never done.

Iran does invade countries and occupy them. they sow distrust and spread lies and rumors.

Their leader believes that in a few days, minutes or hours that all that I know will cease to exist and I will have to submit or die to his supremacy. apparently you agree with this belief.

America has never made anything close to a threat like that; i've heard people talk about blowing up some buildings. by comparison, America's threat against Iran, and Israel for that matter, pale in comparison to being threatened with non-existence by a religious fanatic.

the Iranian leaders words, or words attributed directly to him for the first time ever, are veiled threats to the 6 Billion non-Muslims that live in this world. and that's is what you call peace.

You're kidding, right? I don't have to fight a war to understand how insane it is, and no one will read me thinking "duh, she must have fought in a war, otherwise how would she know that war is horrible?"
You would really have to have been raised in an incubator to say that the U.S. doesn't threaten, participate in, and aggressively pursue the overthrow of governments, bombing innocent people, torturing, raping, murdering, stealing, destroying, and displacing millions and millions of people for no good reason, just in the last 50 years! Does that even register in your mind? You are focused on mere rhetoric. Just words that you have no idea what the contexts or meanings are, yet you'll amazingly neglect the empirical fact of millions of men, women, children, and animals no longer existing, or in unbearable pain, because this damn government endlessly attacks sovereign nations and has the 'okay' from you to continue the slaughter. It's pretty breathtaking, and extremely sad, that your refusal of reality can cause you to type such things.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IronVelvet

FYI claiming i need therapy makes you look like a bigger brainwashed idiot than you already are.

I said “Maybe therapy”; it was my opinion; am I entitled?

Oh and trying to put others down because their point is more valid than yours, makes you look like a complete imbecile.

There isn’t a debate between us because you won’t answer my question! I haven’t even had a chance to counter!

Its people like you that run this country into the ground. You seriously need to stop using propaganda as factual evidence. Its not good for your credibility. Oh and Iran didn't start the Iran-Iraq conflict, Iraq did.

So Khamenei didn’t say that? Then translate it and tell me what he said! I can’t wait to hear this!

به گزارش سرویس سیاسی خبرگزاری فارس دفتر حفظ و نشر آثار حضرت آیت الله العظمی خامنه ای به مناسبت فرارسیدن نیمه شعبان و سالروز ولادت حضرت ولیعصر (عج) گلچینی از بیانات آیت‌الله خامنه‌ای را در مورد حضرت ولی‌عصر ارواحنا له‌الفداء منتشر کرده است:
link

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ahhh Seabag at it again, with your anti-everything/one that isn't American...

I don't trust this source; I don't want free bible study nor do I want information about "the whore of babylon revealed".

WND Faith?

Propaganda.

Don't tell people to leave America out of it either- your nutcase leaders are the only ones who have ever used a nuclear bomb. Every country in the world EXCEPT for the U.S should be entitled to nuclear weapons.

another crap thread of yours...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Attention,

Discussion of other members is off topic, and shows a lack of proper decorum. Effective immediately, any and hominem attacks against other members will receive a warning. The topic of this thread is the statements regarding "end times" made by Iranian leaders. Please enjoy your topical discussion within the bounds of T&C

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join