It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

But you are.

I’m NOT!

Another "Iran says it will fight if attacked, therefore they are a threat and we must attack" thread with some religious spin.

Talk about SPIN….where’d you get that?

They are preparing for the end of the world! They want the 12th Imam!

Answer the question! Do you want this Iranian Theocracy to have a nuke? Yes or No? If yes, why?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There is a huge problem in thinking that you can stop a nation from getting what it truly wants.

Eventually, if Iran wants the nuke, it is getting the nuke. Even invasion and occupation won't work.....any meaningful change has to be a cultural one.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I asked if, based on the ‘end of times’ rhetoric from Khamenei, he should have his hand on the trigger of a nuke.

Please answer and defend your answer.

Is that in the best interest of the world? Don’t deflect! You obviously have a problem with America having them so why the double standard?

Well I never said a word about US ownership of Nukes, you assume.......

But I will play your game anyway.

As YOU said , they are a Theocracy , not to Mention they are SURROUNDED by Hostile Forces who Thtreaten them Daily.

If they look at the End Game that is Iraq, and Afgan, can you blame them using words like.. End Of Times .

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

There is a huge problem in thinking that you can stop a nation from getting what it truly wants.

Eventually, if Iran wants the nuke, it is getting the nuke. Even invasion and occupation won't work.....any meaningful change has to be a cultural one.

If we starve the regime out (economically and literally) it will be overthrown by the Iranian people.

It can be done.

It must be done.

Do YOU want this Iranian Theocracy to have a nuke? Yes or No? If yes, why?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

If they look at the End Game that is Iraq, and Afgan, can you blame them using words like.. End Of Times .

You deflected AGAIN!!

You can’t say it, can you!

Do you think this lunatic, Khamenei, should have his finger on a nuke? Would that make THE WORLD a safer place or a more dangerous place?

Answer or stop wasting my time. I'm looking for a real discussion not talking points.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

that's the story the Iranians are selling.

part of their success is making themselves appear to be the victim of a crime...while the whole time they are the ones that created the scenario. they've been doing this for thousands of years. even though they are occupying the united states and have been since 1979...they've have people believing they are peaceful people...its really annoying to see it.

the worse thing that can happen to Iran right now, Is no war. no war for Iran will be more powerful than an arsenal of nuclear weapons.

if Israel or America attacks them...that's like winning the lottery.

Iranians making themself appear to be the victims ?

you have REALLY throw that card ???

thats exactly what Israel has been doing since 47
did you stole that sentence from people trying to expose israel ?
you are just a sad human being by twisting the thuth into a big deception game
like Hilary when she speak at the UN
passing for the victim all the time so they can bomb the crap out of others
you should be ashame of yourself mister brux

You are really far from the truth and by far .. are you doing that intentionaly ?
because you are angry in life or just totaly brainwashed by the corrupted system

Now i remember why i never agree with your posts
they never make any sense

edit on 7/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The Muslim people would not dare use nukes on humans. You must have the race of the Muslims mistaken for the only human race in the history of 4.5billon years-the Americans, that have dropped not 1, but 2 nukes ,on a race of humans with no hesitation for life what so ever.

Not understanding the illogical thinking that has been programmed amongst the sheeple…not understanding the…program that has been implanted by the herder.

Very confusing on how they actually implanted the thought of a Muslim having one or two nukes against 1,000s,as if its going to prove something.

The Americans understand that no Muslim wants to be the cause of its civilization being obliterated off the map.

They also understand that Asians ’North korea’ will think it is an honor to have its country obliterated off the earth.

The united states knows who to pick with, to show there little might around the world…funny , smart and cowardly.
edit on 9-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You deflected AGAIN!!

You can’t say it, can you!

You opened this thread for discussion, but avoid all Discussions, Strange?

Should he have a nuke is your passion right now.

Regardless of my answer , you will edit the reply to suit your whims, and your ego.

So my answer is.... no countries should have nukes,

No countries who currently have them, and no New countries should acquire them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know what i'm writing makes no sense to you and many others.

from the looks at things many things make no sense to you and many others.

the Leader of Iran, the TOP guy in the whole system, is imploring his people to prepare for the emergence of their Messiah and to prepare to fight the forces of evil, I imagine; I guess that makes sense to you.

i'm going to continue embracing my anger and insanity...you embrace your happiness and sanity.

edit on 9-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

but we already know you have no problem at all stealing other peoples ideas from this site and passing it off as your own thoughts...

I guess in a couple of weeks i'll be able to read you newest work.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No, I don't want them to have a nuke but I haven't seen any actions on their part that would suggest they'd use one.

I'm not that concerned about the prospect of them having one though. What concerns me is our continued preemptive behavior in the past decade, a behavior you seem to support. Consider our failures in OIF, OEF and so on.

Is it worth it?

What happens if after the smoke clears, boots land on the ground, and there isn't a nuke in sight? What then?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

The Muslim people would not dare use nukes on humans. You must have the race of the Muslims mistaken for the only human race in the history of 4.5billon years-the Americans, that have dropped not 1, but 2 nukes ,on a race of humans with no hesitation for life what so ever.

Nope, I’m talking about Iran.

Didn’t I say this thread isn’t about US??

What makes you think they wouldn’t? What does it mean when Khamenei said “There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed”? How do you propose they accomplish that given their current arsenal?

You’re naïve, sir!

edit on 9-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

What happens if after the smoke clears, boots land on the ground, and there isn't a nuke in sight? What then?

They will build an Embassy bigger than Vatican City, install a puppet gov to suit an US agenda.

No wait, that was Iraq, my bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The #1 reason the U.S. would be attacked/invaded/war in the coming days, is because we lie A LOT. Our country constantly tries to topple regime's that may not even necessarily be bad for the people by supporting a rebel force that ALWAYS ends up being worse than the current government, just so we can spread the idea of democracy. Well democracy is a sham. It has been used as a guise because it is the most easily corruptible form of government through wealth. The big ole' corporations, spend millions of dollars to get one small law passed that applies to one person so they can make a lot of money. Or the corporations find ways around laws to disrupt natural resources allocations, causing damage to the environment, many of which are not reported in MSM. Then there is the wars. We start wars for money, using guns for hire. In libya, currently in syria, SK, Nam, honduras, nicaragua, etc. We piss off one side against the other then come in guns blazing like were the f@#$ing hero, under the guise of humanitarian purposes. It all traces back to one people, I am in know way trying to put them all into a single group, but a few bad apples ruin the bunch. The jewish people were some of the cornerstone's of this country, during the civil war, many jewish people lived in the south and owned slaves (hence the reason why you see a lot of african-american people that have traditionally judaic related last name, slaves often took the last name of their owners when they were freed). The Jewish people's are often more republican because they want more deregulation, this is so they are more open to do what they will. Be it harm the environment, start wars, or harm the american people through our food supply. Games with less rules are easier to manipulate, thats why they love em'. They have greatly infiltrated the U.S. Corporate agenda and the U.S. Gov't, and are very keen to make sure no one knows this, along with the fact that they try to only employ others of their heritage. I through this post, in no way seek defamation of the jewish people. I seek only to enlighten others through factual knowledge.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Iran will be the next Iraq by 2020 the way they are pushing their luck

I predict that Iran will be the next Iraq by Iran's next Presidential election in June 2013.

I don't think Ahmadinejad is capable of bowing out gracefully and I certainly don't see his choice for a replacement having a chance. Their next election will be worse than ours. Possibly leading to a civil war as someone previously mentioned.

I can even see Iran staging a false appearance of the Mahdi just to keep everyone in check between now and then. In fact, Ahmadinejad always did say that he thought the Mahdi was going to arrive before his presidential term was up anyway.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It does not matter if you included it in the thread or NOT. Its a valid chess piece, and is playing a crucial role in your brainwashed thinking. To take israel out of this conversation is like taking bread off of a sandwich.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

No, I don't want them to have a nuke but I haven't seen any actions on their part that would suggest they'd use one.

What does it mean when Khamenei said “There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed”?
You do realize that they NEED WWIII to usher in the 12th Imam, right? That is the only way!

I'm not that concerned about the prospect of them having one though. What concerns me is our continued preemptive behavior in the past decade, a behavior you seem to support. Consider our failures in OIF, OEF and so on.

Is it worth it?

You’re making assumptions that contradict what I’ve SAID in this thread (ie making stuff up).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

that's the story the Iranians are selling.

part of their success is making themselves appear to be the victim of a crime...while the whole time they are the ones that created the scenario. they've been doing this for thousands of years. even though they are occupying the united states and have been since 1979...they've have people believing they are peaceful people...its really annoying to see it.

the worse thing that can happen to Iran right now, Is no war. no war for Iran will be more powerful than an arsenal of nuclear weapons.

if Israel or America attacks them...that's like winning the lottery.

It takes a lot of ignorance to say a nation wants the U.S. to attack them, slaughter and displace tens of millions of people in their country, and have it occupied. Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion, since they must have wanted their government overthrown in 1953, and their citizens oppressed for over 20 years, and the U.S. supplying arms to Iraq for an eight year war against their country, and the marginalization of their economy due the western sanctions for thirty years... Horrible point of view you have, in my opinion.

have you ever fought a war? did you win it? what strategy did you employ?

yes, Iran will sacrifice the lives of their own people to 'fulfill their destiny' and make "Islam proud on the world stage."

the crimes against that nation were self inflicted...oh...but in your world people don't inflict pain upon themselves in order to achieve sympathy; and me saying that they do is just strange to you, i suppose.

but we can just sit here and watch events unfold so you can finally understand what kind of things people will do to conquer the whole world and exalt their name forever.

when all that people think or talk about is money and oil or land...they sometimes believe everyone else also thinks the same way...they do not.

Are you seriously trying to imply that I must fight a war to understand your horrible point of view that I quoted? I've read your comments before, but I haven't read your completely crazy ones until now. Iran doesn't invade countries, nor do they ask for the disgusting history the U.S. has been imposing upon them for 60 years. Iran is a sovereign nation that the U.S. has no right whatsoever to threaten in any manner. Nuclear nations like the U.S. and Israel, have no right to tell Iran they can't have nuclear reactors, or nuclear weapons. It's like Charles Manson telling people about morals. Israel is a religious government, and so is the U.S., and they, with Iran, are Abrahamic religions. so they're all crazy. To say this religion is worse than that relion is idiotic. So we can dispense with the religion of the matter, and focus on the true history of the U.S., Iran, and Israel. The conclusion is that out of those three nations, Iran is the only one which has demonstrated that it wishes NO war, while the other two have demonstrated slaughter, terror, destruction, and greed on a massive, unforgivable scale.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I know what i'm writing makes no sense to you and many others.

from the looks at things many things make no sense to you and many others.

the Leader of Iran, the TOP guy in the whole system, is imploring his people to prepare for the emergence of their Messiah and to prepare to fight the forces of evil, I imagine; I guess that makes sense to you.

i'm going to continue embracing my anger and insanity...you embrace your happiness and sanity.

but we already know you have no problem at all stealing other peoples ideas from this site and passing it off as your own thoughts...

I guess in a couple of weeks i'll be able to read you newest work.

You really are a crazy and paranoying person
and accuse people or stealing your ideas .. pathetic because it aint true
wonder why lying for you has become so simple
you do it all the time

and you didnt even post what your were talking about
if we had the same though
not my fault if sometime we can come up with the same though about something
WAY TO MUCH EGO thinking you know everything all the time
and if someome come with a similar though
the idea that he had the same though naturaly is out of the question ..
you really have problems in your head mate

all i sense from you is pure negative energy on each of your posts

WHY SO ANGRY ?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by LastProphet527

Nope, I’m talking about Iran.

Didn’t I say this thread isn’t about US??

What makes you think they wouldn’t? What does it mean when Khamenei said “There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed”? How do you propose they accomplish that given their current arsenal?

You’re naïve, sir!

You’re naive to even think that a Muslim leader would use a nuke on another race, are your SERIOUS, ‘THEY ARE MUSLIMS NOT AMERICANS’, LOL.

I talk facts it’s never personnel.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IronVelvet

double

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join