Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

The US is Middle Eastern because it is an occupied country under control of a Middle Easter country called Israel, ask AIPAC, JDL, Bnia B'rith, Israeli art students, zionists.

Americans don’t want a US presence in the ME; the neocons controlling our government do.

Iran is building nukes right under our nose and they need to be stopped (peacefully).

If it escalates further it will be because Iran chose not to comply.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I also have a problem with a non-interventionist US foreign policy when there are issues that need to be addressed (ie Iran acquiring nukes).

There is a huge difference between isolationist and non-interventionist. I have a problem with isolationist. We should be trading wares, and educations, and tourism, etc. We shouldn't be trying to dictate their governments.

If we were really trying to do good things for the world, we are desperately needed in central Africa, but instead of going there, we go where the oil is.

I'm a fan of non-interventionalism, as long as we have open communication and open-trade, and a good network of information gathering techniques (spies!). If they become a real threat, then it is fairly easy to do precision actions to eliminate those threats without full-scale war. The recent software viruses are good examples of that, and so are assassinations and industrial accidents. If we just want to hinder a nuclear weapons program, I think we could do that more effectively with active trade, active partnerships, active involvement and investment in their country, and a few precise covert operations as need-be.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Americans don’t want a US presence in the ME; the neocons controlling our government do.

It is irrelevant what Americans want because AIPAC, the security services and corporations have your government in control.

American people are overwhelmingly tools to be used like a mindless beast to bay at the latest targets. Now it is Muslims.

Iran is building nukes right under our nose and they need to be stopped (peacefully).

Can you prove it? No because like a trick monkey you have been conditions by zionist slander.

If it escalates further it will be because Iran chose not to comply.

Comply with whom? The US? Let see what happens. The American-Israelo Axis have been threatening Iran for 9 years. Maybe the US will attack another country and Americans will talk shXt about Muslims and articles of their faith. Maybe the US will be served its comeuppances in the Middle East and you Americans will never know why. You see, you still think you are the good guys

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

we are in the end days ,the Mahdi is to appear and join with Jesus to defeat the unholy trinity which is the anti Christ the false profit and Satan who are going to come from the illuminati and the one world government , a good documentary for you to watch is satans army the Nostradamus effect ,

if you know of the bilderburg group then you know that they are the shadow government and controlling America and the only reason they fear the Mahdi is because in the quran it says the Mahdi will join with Jesus and defeat the one eyed monster (the illuminati) so even if Iran does get the nuclear bomb its because its ment to be it also says in the bible that Israel will be destroyed not one stone will be left unturned ,

so the only thing you have to worry about is if you are on the right side not the wrong side

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
flip side is one 7.62 or 5.56 round at a time for a long long time!

I got nothing against mushrooms as long as I dont have to see them

The world will never run out of 7.62 ammo.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

one 7.62 168gr boat tail hollow point at a time

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Soft tips are better!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

137 grain extreme shock Best takedown!

I got a new gun coming! Well, not "new" its a WWII Mosin-Nagent 7.62 x 54. Can't wait to shoot it.

Enemy at the Gates
edit on 11-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The tungsten-core Enhanced Penetration Round (EPR), in hunting calibers to nail game. It punches through thick hide and heavy bone, and the powder metal core does instant fragmentary damage, stopping even large, dangerous game.

careful, I see an oxymoron statement. maybe its just me?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Meh....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I saw that too? I've only used their smaller rounds. I LOVE the .380 ammo. It completely disintegrates on impact and there is no chance of pass-through or ricochet. I haven't tried the 7.62, but if it performs anything like the smaller rounds, then it will be awesome.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

as long as it penetrates.
sounds to me its bogus.. 3 layers of protective clothing might stop it, I dont know, just noticing the statement.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

YES

bigger

is

BETTER

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The US has done more good for the world than Iran could dream of. I don’t see Iran spreading freedom and democracy.

Yes, freedom and democracy for Iraq and Libya. All those countries are wonderfull places today, thank you Uncle Sam.

Invading other countries and staging coups for personal gain cannot be considered as spreading freedom and democracy.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

NATO, US, UK and France are to be thanked for causing an unstable Mali.

It describing it in the news, they had to stop their previous propaganda and admit the Tuaregs supported Gaddafi.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I’ve heard all the arguments about why Iran should be able to have nuclear weapons.

Yeah me too, yet I haven't seen any reason why anyone should have nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Maybe we need to decide if the US is a War Mongering country, or just hates Brown People.

Yup, they are both. Middle east has the richest oil reserves in the world....who has the highest demand of petrol in the world = USA.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

i've seen plenty of reasons why nuclear weapons should exist. i suspect that not only will they be kept, but that a whole new generation will soon emerge making the old ones obsolete.

as far as I see it...nuclear deterrence is clearly necessary in the modern world.

the weird thing about this belief is that I embraced it fully only after reading what other people believe in on the internet.

in a way, people on the internet are digging their own graves with their fingers one keystroke at a time.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Their actions are proof enough. I don’t have to see the bottom of the ocean to know it exists.

So you bit on the Iraq hook too eh? It's time for the average American to learn from history, and we aren't even talking about hundreds of years here! I know what they are doing and saying is very suspect, but, there is not 100% proof. I would have thought someone denying ignorance would need that...

Nuclear energy production doesn’t happen in underground bunkers anywhere on the planet…including Iran.

I don't think anyone has said that. I know I haven't. Nice leap though.
Enriching might happen in underground bunker, and if you look, I think on page 7 (?), I stated that they might be hiding it underground to stop any attacks that would hinder their development.
edit on 11-7-2012 by superman2012 because: I had a sentence that made no sense.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You guys make no sense ?
Most of the threads on this site are blabbing about end times this, armageddon that, extinction level eventing and bug out bagging for petes sake, now YOU think THEY are wierd for doing what you are doing yourselves????
How many of YOU have weapons, food, and ammo hoarded in whatever quantity You may have the power to purchase?
Half or a third of youse all expect the end times anyways....the rest of us well.....never mind.....walks off mumbling.......................

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def