learn more

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nuclear power, not weapons, can help them modernize. They currently cannot meet their own demands, and they can't even refine their own oil, and with the sanctions they can't even sell their oil. We are painting them into a corner.

I don’t advocate invading Iran….at all. I’ve said several times that the world needs to put pressure on Iran (economic, financial, political, etc – not war) to prevent proliferation.

Is that so bad?

Yes, it is bad, because it makes their situation worse, it punishes their lowest class citizens, it makes them turn to our competitors like Russia and China for help, and it makes them desperate enough to attempt the suicide of developing nuclear weapons.

If we lifted all that pressue, and instead opened up trade agreements and made investments into their country, and got our corporations involved, then the entire tense situation evaporates.

See any of Ron Paul's debate answers on Iran. They are thought-out, and factual, and much less aggressive.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by seabag

Nuclear power, not weapons, can help them modernize. They currently cannot meet their own demands, and they can't even refine their own oil, and with the sanctions they can't even sell their oil. We are painting them into a corner.

I don’t advocate invading Iran….at all. I’ve said several times that the world needs to put pressure on Iran (economic, financial, political, etc – not war) to prevent proliferation.

Is that so bad?

Yes, it is bad, because it makes their situation worse, it punishes their lowest class citizens, it makes them turn to our competitors like Russia and China for help, and it makes them desperate enough to attempt the suicide of developing nuclear weapons.

If we lifted all that pressue, and instead opened up trade agreements and made investments into their country, and got our corporations involved, then the entire tense situation evaporates.

See any of Ron Paul's debate answers on Iran. They are thought-out, and factual, and much less aggressive.

I agree. Deposing the idiots in office and assisting them with nuke power or whatever they need. UNFORTUNATELY that does not take into account our govts worship of Israel and being their dog on a leash.
"We" will not do this because it does not suit Israels need to control the region.
The bad side effect of our silly actions.. is the chatter of CALIPHATE.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Originally posted by TheLegend
If he posed any real threat he would be assassinated already. With space-based weapons they could kill every world leader in under an hour.

The NWO need dictators and madmen to oppose. They work together to rob you of liberties, keep you in conflict (religiously, ethnically and socially), and start wars to further agendas. Soviets were the first boogieman, "terrorists" next, "rogue nations" 3rd...and "aliens" will be the last invented threat. Verner Von Braun's own words from 1970.

Who do you think bankrolled Osama and invented Al-Qaeda? Or kept his ghost alive for 9 years after he actually died? lol. Then had the Seal team that "killed" Osama (no corpse was ever verified) all die 2 months later in a helicopter attack.

edit on 11-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

This makes a lot of sense actually.

I heard the interview by Dr. Carol Rosin, in regards to Von Braun, and did research.

Astronauts and Gary Mckinnon, the hacker who got into NASA in 2002 and is facing extradition still, both say there is a secret space program and that trillions have been spent bankrolling it from the Pentagon and DoD.

And guess what?

$2.3 TRILLION went missing in the Pentagon 1 day before 9/11. And the "plane" that struck the Pentagon was in the one place where any proof to its whereabouts would have been. Oh, and WTC 7.

It's true, they don't care about Iran or these little dictators. They can take them out at any time. They just like to keep the masses in fear and give them a source to punch. This thread is a good example of that.

edit on 11-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by seabag
The end is near if Iran gets it's way.

Lets see, Iraq, Afgan, Yemen , Somalia, maybe soon Syria.Now you want Iran? The only common denominator in those countries is .... TA DA... the US. Maybe we need to decide if the US is a War Mongering country, or just hates Brown People.
I think you should really study and read a lot about what has been happening in the ME even before WWI. The shia led mullahs in Iran has painted a rosey picture for the Iranian masses to bring the Muslim world under their leadership. Iraq was pushed into the Shia majority which is affecting Syria thus distributing the political power in the region around. Now this upsets Saudi as the guns are now pointing towards them instead of Israel. Thus the Shias are pointing their guns towards sunnis. Iran has been trying this for a long time to gain the power in the region (which saddam kept them under check and in control) by making israel its common enemy amongst other ME countries. Thus the support for Hamas and partially the Talibans in Afghanistan. This is one of the reason Iran would not be allowed to have WMDs since it will attempt to bring countries like Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi etc etc under their control with respect to Islamic politics. This would be a major problem for the much more liberal countries that have good alliance with the west both economically and strategically.

More to read if you're interested...on Islam and the ME countries...open to everyone (including anti-west/israel members
)
Counter_Punch
Persian_Classic
Hudson_Institute
Shias_Of_Saudi_Arabia
edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content
edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: change '#e' to 'shia'

edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add link
edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add link
edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content
edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That’s all bull.

If they wanted nuclear power they’d comply with the NPT. See my post on the IAEA.

So the US is responsible for Iran pursuing nukes?

I’ve heard it all now!

The pressure is there BECAUSE OF Iran’s actions. They were granted the ability and technology to develop nuclear energy and they chose instead to be deceitful and pursue nuclear weapons.

Heard them! I disagree with his approach and apparently so does the vast majority of the country considering his poll numbers.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Heard them! I disagree with his approach and apparently so does the vast majority of the country considering his poll numbers.

The vast majority of the country thinks the TSA is making them safer, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were over WMD's with the side effect of getting cheaper gas. None of those things came to fruition. Ron Paul has bad poll numbers, because we have an uneducated populace that cannot grasp intelligent discourse, but can get behind war drums, 10-second sound bites, pretty faces, and catchy headlines.

If we got completely out of the Middle East, there would be turmoil over there, like there has been for thousands of years, and like there always will be, but it would not bleed over to the US. They are not a threat to us.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Nuclear power, not weapons, can help them modernize.

No offense but Iran is a Modern country...

They currently cannot meet their own demands, and they can't even refine their own oil

A country with one of the richest oil reserves in the world can't refine their own oil but instead of spending money on creating those desperately needed refineries to supply themselves and the world and desperately needed jobs, they'd rather spend Billions on supposedly developing Nuclear energy in secret bunkers...

We are painting them into a corner.

Typical.

Blame everything wrong in Iran on the US/West. I think you're looking too narrowly at Iran's problems. You know maybe..Maybe if they stopped multiple city public hangings of "Undesirables" the people wouldn't be so upset and be in the streets as often...

It's a modern country with modern problems. Some due to sanctions while others are very self inflected.

By the way, these aren't Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad supporters. Yeah he won by a landslide....

edit on 11-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
the Leader of Iran believes that a magical human will appear in the world in the next few weeks and arbitrarily decide which governments are oppressive and destroy them.
And the Mahdi is supposed to come from 'khorasani' region. The ancient region of Iran before Islam even existed. It is indeed Iran that is very good at propoganda by blaming the west and covering up its real intentions in the region.

Obviously when a nation like US is doing the dirty job as many countries rely upon Iran and the ME region for their economic growth, obviously the locals and/or the uninformed ones naturally think that US is the war monger. They do not realize that countries/regimes/political systems do not change in 10 or 20 years but it can take decades. Thus majority of their history (for the young lads) isn't going back too far in time but also its not their fault as it is their schooling system and the syllabus they use

Linky1
Linky2
edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit paragraph

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

But dont get me wrong .. US have lovable people who care for others its the corrupted US regime that is the problem
they dont represent the americans .. but only themself and Israel in the first place
How does it affect you what the US regime does in ME? You're a canadian as per your profile
Here you are preaching that US shouldn't interfere with other countries but your are doing it yourself (preaching how things should be to the US voters on a US based website)
You see, it is only convenient and folks are selective in their opinions just like anyone else (including Iranians or any ME nationals)
You really have to dive into the ME history and religion to see the real issue at hand and how it affects many countries around the world and not just ME. I have posted few links above if you're interested to read about the research and studies and documents compiled by many (not just western experts but many ME nationals as well). Good luck.

edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

We used to have public hangings. I seem to remember us endorsing the hanging of Saddam recently as well.

I'm not blaming their problems on us, they have existed for millenia, and they are none of our business, but we certainly are not helping any, and we need to get out of the way.

link   

Ron Paul has bad poll numbers, because we have an uneducated populace that cannot grasp intelligent discourse, but can get behind war drums, 10-second sound bites, pretty faces, and catchy headlines.

Because Ron Paul supporters are the smartest among us…

If we got completely out of the Middle East, there would be turmoil over there, like there has been for thousands of years, and like there always will be, but it would not bleed over to the US. They are not a threat to us.

The modern middle east has been in almost a constant state of war since 1902!

You can’t possibly believe that if the US pulls out everything will miraculously improve.

link   
reply to post by seabag

I do not mask anything nor do I have any disdain for America, I have disdain for our government and its actions. I have never held back my true feelings in any post I make.

I think maybe you have too many stars and stripes in your eyes to see the hypocrisy of you wanting to demonize a nation that pales in comparison to the USA.

You complain about Iran because you say the world will be less safe? Iran is gonna cause more destruction than the USA has?

Way to try and derail my comment though, you are gonna have to do better than that.

I think the world is just as safe with Iran having nuclear capabilities as it is right now.

So, there is the answer to your question, now answer the ones I asked in my previous reply.
edit on 11-7-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-7-2012 by sdocpublishing because: Correcting grammar

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

I have to ask, as an American, the U.S has caused more destruction on this planet than Iran could dream of.

The US has done more good for the world than Iran could dream of. I don’t see Iran spreading freedom and democracy. All they export is oil, terrorism and hatred of infidels.

Do you have the same will to put American in check?

I do not like many things about the way our country conducts itself and I actively work against it, so yes.

Sanctions? War? Assassinations? Covert operations against our nuclear facilities? Arm Mexico with Nuclear weapons and and international force to stop us from aggressively attacking nations that have not done us any harm?

Why Iran? Again, Iran can only dream of causing the destruction the U.S. has.

I’ve explained “why Iran”. Try reading the OP once again. If that isn’t alarming to you then you’re being disingenuous or you’re insane.

edit on 11-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

I think maybe you have too many stars and stripes in your eyes to see the hypocrisy of you wanting to demonize a nation that pales in comparison to the USA.

No hypocracy….it’s called ‘staying on topic’…..you should try it!

You complain about Iran because you say the world will be less safe? Iran is gonna cause more destruction than the USA has?

YES! Iran is run by radical 12th’ers who have made their ‘end of days’ intentions clear. You can’t say that about the US.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No offense but Iran is a Modern country...

Yes it is. So what is wrong with them having nuclear energy? Unless you have proof that they are not pursuing that...

A country with one of the richest oil reserves in the world can't refine their own oil but instead of spending money on creating those desperately needed refineries to supply themselves and the world and desperately needed jobs, they'd rather spend Billions on supposedly developing Nuclear energy in secret bunkers...

Isn't it possible that they are looking to the future (unless you believe in abiotic oil) when the oil will no longer be there. Why they aren't pursuing Thorium reactors (along with the rest of the world) is another thread.

Typical. Blame everything wrong in Iran on the US/West. I think you're looking too narrowly at Iran's problems. You know maybe..Maybe if they stopped multiple city public hangings of "Undesirables" the people wouldn't be so upset and be in the streets as often...

Agreed. They should not be treating their citizens like that. If you want to compare human rights though, try looking at your own nation...or any other one for that matter. Bringing up their human rights record (horrible as it is) has nothing to do with their saying they want nuclear energy.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Yes it is. So what is wrong with them having nuclear energy? Unless you have proof that they are not pursuing that...

Their actions are proof enough. I don’t have to see the bottom of the ocean to know it exists.

During both the first and second round of discussions, the Agency team requested access to the military site at Parchin. Iran did not grant permission for this visit to take place.

Intensive efforts were made to reach agreement on a document facilitating the clarification of unresolved issues in connection with Iran's nuclear programme, particularly those relating to possible military dimensions. Unfortunately, agreement was not reached on this document.

"It is disappointing that Iran did not accept our request to visit Parchin during the first or second meetings," IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano said. "We engaged in a constructive spirit, but no agreement was reached."
link

Isn't it possible that they are looking to the future (unless you believe in abiotic oil) when the oil will no longer be there.

Nuclear energy production doesn’t happen in underground bunkers anywhere on the planet…including Iran.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The modern middle east has been in almost a constant state of war since 1902!

You can’t possibly believe that if the US pulls out everything will miraculously improve.

I said, there has been turmoil there for thousands of years and likely always will be, and then you said they ahve been in a constant state of war, and if we pull out it won't improve. We said the same thing, but you tried to use sarcasm to make them sound different?

No, it won't improve, but at least we won't be in the middle of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The end is near if Iran gets it's way. Anyone who still doubts the theocratic madness (sickness) that prevails in Iran needs to read this. I’ve heard all the arguments about why Iran should be able to have nuclear weapons. Put aside the US hatred and every evil you believe the US has perpetrated; this is about Iran.

We all know Khamenei is the real authority in Iran. Do you want a man who makes comments like this to his followers to have his dirty finger on the nuclear launch switch? Really?

“Today we have a duty to prepare for the coming. … If we are the soldiers of the 12th imam, then we must be ready to fight,” Khamenei said.

“With the guidance of Allah and His invisible help, we shall make the Islamic civilization proud on the world stage. … This is our destiny. … The youth, the faithful must prepare themselves for this great move.” What do you expect? Iran is like a cornered rat. We know the real reason why they will not be allowed Nukes. Oh I forget who are the only ones that have used the 1st and 2nd WMDs on humanity? NPT? We know the real reason Iran will not sign it.

Referring to the Quran, Khamenei said the coming has been promised by Allah. “There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed and humanity will be enlightened in the era of Imam Mahdi.”
link

“12th Imam”??

“Proud on the world stage”???

“This is our destiny”?????

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

This isn’t the boogey man….this is the real leader of a nation! He’s REAL and his intentions are REAL (REAL DANGEROUS).

They’re all preparing for the 12th Imam now...are you ready to see how they attempt to usher him in?

edit on 9-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I said, there has been turmoil there for thousands of years and likely always will be, and then you said they ahve been in a constant state of war, and if we pull out it won't improve. We said the same thing, but you tried to use sarcasm to make them sound different?

Whoops! My bad!

I stand corrected.

No, it won't improve, but at least we won't be in the middle of it.

I have no problem staying out of the ME, so we can agree on that point.

I DO have a problem ignoring the ME when there are issues that will negatively affect US. I also have a problem with a non-interventionist US foreign policy when there are issues that need to be addressed (ie Iran acquiring nukes).

edit on 11-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I DO have a problem ignoring the ME when there are issues that will negatively affect US.

Unfortunately this is an impossibility. The ME in the form of Israel will never stay out of the US to the extent political scientists consider the US a Middle Eastern country.

Recently I read that Israeli citizens are allowed to work in the US and they do not need to go through a TSA gropes when they arrive in America like Americans.

The US is Middle Eastern because it is an occupied country under control of another Middle Easter country called Israel, ask AIPAC, JDL, Bnia B'rith, Israeli art students, zionists.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join