It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by seabag

WOW so Islam will rule the world...

So, if I am foced to become muslim, do I have to follow all the islamic rules like;

beating my wife daily, fiddling with little boys for fun (I have heard islamic men say - boys are for fun, women are for breeding), honor kill my daughters for disobeying me, stone rape victims to death, cut off the hands of people who steal from me, rape my daughters and have them executed, and all that other cool islamic stuff....

NOT!!

Oh I forgot one.... Have sex with Goats (but only if the Goat is female).
edit on 7/11/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

Islam means the submision in God. you should not even believe in God by force. moreover those that drink alcohol are more inclined to beat their wives.
edit on 11-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why do folks act as if this info is new? Irans leaders have said they HAVE ALREADY MET AND SPOKEN WITH THE MHADI IN PERSON!!!! How freakin nuts is that? And to give them nukes?

I dont see America's leaders running around talking about they have spoken to Jesus H. Christ in the last few weeks or something . Good grief.

www.youtube.com...

Care to retract that remark?

** Irans leaders talk religious bull#, your leaders act on it.

Edit* I hope your post wasn't sarcastic or I'm about to look like a fool. I have this bad feeling..

edit on 11-7-2012 by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I always love these threads.

A good psyop doesn't argue facts but rather makes the argument basing it a fiction and everyone else just blindly follows and argues against the fallacious facts.

example: Iran will nuke countries to usher in the 12th imam

what nukes? and what evidence of nukes?
another example : Israel will be wiped off the map

Mistranslation of "the zionist regime will fade from the pages of time" poor translation but far more factual than the main stream media portray.

Anything can be read wrong when taken out of context especially if it is in a foreign language, anyone remember the Come alive with the Pepsi Generation slogan?. In Taiwan, it became "Pepsi will bring your ancestors back from the dead."
"Finger- lickin' good" was interpreted as "Eat your fingers off.

But feel free to continue to argue about nukes going off in the next few months

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
Islam means the submision in God. you should not even believe in God by force. moreover those that drink alcohol are more inclined to beat their wives.

Which is a moot point in Islam since their wives are property so they can freely beat them whenever they choose while sober.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I'm looking forward to responding to other posters, soon as the rapid change-of-avatars slows down so I know who I'm communicating with. Identity crisis much, armchairwarriors?

Don't let the avatars intimidate or distract you. Nobody (except mrballistic on the previous page
) has advocated for war, so try to focus on our words rather than a few pictures or shiny things. Are you one of those people that skims a book looking at the pictures and then claims to have read it?

Clearly the armchair warrior is Khamenei who is readying his people for war and the 'end of days' from the safety of his palace.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Anything can be read wrong when taken out of context especially if it is in a foreign language, anyone remember the Come alive with the Pepsi Generation slogan?. In Taiwan, it became "Pepsi will bring your ancestors back from the dead."

So because a mistranslation has occurred in the past that automatically makes all translations inaccurate? Way to cast aside an entire thread using logical fallacy.

From the link in the OP:

Until now, the Iranian media would mostly quote clerics from seminaries on the issue of the last Islamic messiah to avoid the regime being labeled messianic. However, the wide publication of Khamenei’s statements on a need to prepare for the end of times as it confronts the West over its illicit nuclear program is alarming to Western leaders.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Which is a moot point in Islam since their wives are property so they can freely beat them whenever they choose while sober.

well you confused or maybe the muslims you have seen have confused Islam with Budahism or Hinduism !

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Pepsi can bring your ancestors back from the dead? man what have i been missing? Does that mean I have to give all of my grandpas stuff back I got from the funeral?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

And you are informed

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Crusades never ended.

Either did the Opium wars.

---------------------------------------

Gog of the land of Magog??

Chimanee Chim Chim Charoo??

Ooh Eee Ahh ahh ahh, Ching Chang Walla walla Bing Bang??

Quote the Bible?? LOL. Might as well quote Dr. Seuss.

---------------------------------------

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I have to ask, as an American, the U.S has caused more destruction on this planet than Iran could dream of.

Do you have the same will to put American in check?

Sanctions? War? Assassinations? Covert operations against our nuclear facilities? Arm Mexico with Nuclear weapons and and international force to stop us from aggressively attacking nations that have not done us any harm?

Why Iran? Again, Iran can only dream of causing the destruction the U.S. has.
edit on 11-7-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If he posed any real threat he would be assassinated already. With space-based weapons they could kill every world leader in under an hour.

The NWO need dictators and madmen to oppose. They work together to rob you of liberties, keep you in conflict (religiously, ethnically and socially), and start wars to further agendas. Soviets were the first boogieman, "terrorists" next, "rogue nations" 3rd...and "aliens" will be the last invented threat. Verner Von Braun's own words from 1970.

Who do you think bankrolled Osama and invented Al-Qaeda? Or kept his ghost alive for 9 years after he actually died? lol. Then had the Seal team that "killed" Osama (no corpse was ever verified) all die 2 months later in a helicopter attack.

edit on 11-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

I have to ask, as an American, the U.S has caused more destruction on this planet than Iran could dream of.

Do you have the same will to put American in check?

Sanctions? War? Assassinations? Covert operations against our nuclear facilities? Arm Mexico with Nuclear weapons and and international force to stop us from aggressively attacking nations that have not done us any harm?

Why Iran? Again, Iran can only dream of causing the destruction the U.S. has.

I know its hard to mask your distain for America, and I will answer your questions directly, but I’d really like my question answered first – Will the middle east and the world be a safer place after the 12th’er Khamenei and his radical Muslim cronies have nuclear weapons capable of inflicting mass death? Will we be safer?? If not, why do you keep pointing fingers rather than speaking out against it?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

If he posed any real threat he would be assassinated already.

He doesn’t pose a significant threat without nuclear weapons; he knows it and every rational person knows it. That is why many are trying to prevent him from acquiring them…DUH!

With space-based weapons they could kill every world leader in under an hour.

I think you need to lay off the sci-fi, bud.

As to the rest of your claims which I won't quote….

MEH!!

Pics or it didn’t happen!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know its hard to mask your distain for America, and I will answer your questions directly, but I’d really like my question answered first – Will the middle east and the world be a safer place after the 12th’er Khamenei and his radical Muslim cronies have nuclear weapons capable of inflicting mass death? Will we be safer?? If not, why do you keep pointing fingers rather than speaking out against it?

Ok, I give, the answer is no.

BUT, will the world be a safer place after we invade, kill, set them back technologically, impoverish the people, destroy their resources and infrastructure, and create at least 2 new generations of hatred for the West?

Which do you suppose is a safer neighbor, one that is self-sufficient, educated, modernized, and happens to also be well-armed, or one that is backwards, dependent on foreign aid, desperate and radical, and has all the reason in the world to despise us and blame us for their situation?

If it were my street, I know which neighbor I would want.

If we are willing to go in and destroy them decisively, and kill as many as possible, and rule the country for generations until the ill will is all gone, and profit from the endeavor by sending their resources back home to the US, then sure, maybe it is a good idea to invade, but that is not how we do war these days. These days we just stir up the hornets nest, spend our own money, get a few stings, and then leave them to grow more strongly and hatefully towards us.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have close ties to a few Iraninans who live in Iran as we speak. I can tell you that most folks there are well and okay with deposing this regime.. and would be happy if we would do it. Unfortunately they worry about who we will clandestinely install as leadership and fear a Libya ordeal. To speak of "wiping iran off the map" irritates me.. there are normal folks there just like us who have famlies and jobs and just like us are held hostage to a govt they dont agree with. Iran is not 100% muslim.. there are jews, christians, you name it. Iran isnt Iraq and isnt a bunch of goat farmers. As far as the more strict Mahadi in a well getting ready to crawl out Muslims.. they are not the majority. DO you really think the average person in Iran wants a war with Israel?? Seriously??
It just irritates me to no end with the odd misconceptions and outright propaganda some ATSers throw out as fact... as if they KNOW.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I have close ties to a few Iraninans who live in Iran as we speak. I can tell you that most folks there are well and okay with deposing this regime.. and would be happy if we would do it.

I live in the US, and I think most folks here would be okay with deposing THIS REGIME!

BUT, that doesn't mean we want a foreign army to invade, murder, patrol the skies and the streets, and kick down our doors and arrest or murder everyone associated with the regime.

People should really be careful what they with for. Do your Iranian friends really want a decade of what Iraq just went through?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by michaelbrux

Actually the Iranians have been behaving normally for the last seven years. It is in fact the American-Israelo Axis that have been baying for a war on Iran like demented yard dogs.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)
How old are you ? You think the problem started within the last 7 or so years?
Arabs have been under turkey since baghdad declined. Arabs regained the power after WWI with the help of France and UK. However that also led to the breaking up of the old Arabian peninsula into smaller kingdoms under France and UK only to be eventually become free nations. This is when OIL was discovered and all of a sudden the subjugated region stuck the jackpot. So the newly formed nations decided to have the old glory back with a Arab or Saudi Wahabi led Islamic Khilafa Egypt at its brainpower. Ofcourse the soviets/USSR used them to stop the expansion of US influence in the region during the cold war. Wahabism of Islam is the real culprit of fractions in the ME region that ofcourse everyone is involved with in one way or the other since OIL is their resource and the many countries depend on it for their economical growth. I hope you read about it and come back with some good comments and viewpoints instead of same old rhetorics.

LINKY

More on Islam and the ME countries.
Hudson_Institute

edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 11-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ok, I give, the answer is no.

Thank you!

So why don't people speak out against it rather than pointing fingers at US of A and Israel? There is no safe way to disarm a nation with nukes; once they have them – they have them forever.

BUT, will the world be a safer place after we invade, kill, set them back technologically, impoverish the people, destroy their resources and infrastructure, and create at least 2 new generations of hatred for the West?

I haven’t advocated war but it seems with all of the NPT violations and threats that Iran is making it is leaving the world little choice if we want to prevent them from acquiring nukes. Time is running out to do it peacefully because Iran is stalling.

Will the world be safer if Khamenei and Mahmoud are killed? I think so.

Which do you suppose is a safer neighbor, one that is self-sufficient, educated, modernized, and happens to also be well-armed, or one that is backwards, dependent on foreign aid, desperate and radical, and has all the reason in the world to despise us and blame us for their situation?

Nuclear weapons do not bring about all of the wonderful things you named. Iran can accomplish all of those positive things without them. You’re creating a false choice.

If we are willing to go in and destroy them decisively, and kill as many as possible, and rule the country for generations until the ill will is all gone, and profit from the endeavor by sending their resources back home to the US, then sure, maybe it is a good idea to invade, but that is not how we do war these days. These days we just stir up the hornets nest, spend our own money, get a few stings, and then leave them to grow more strongly and hatefully towards us.

I don’t advocate invading Iran….at all. I’ve said several times that the world needs to put pressure on Iran (economic, financial, political, etc – not war) to prevent proliferation.

Is that so bad?

edit on 11-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Advantage

I have close ties to a few Iraninans who live in Iran as we speak. I can tell you that most folks there are well and okay with deposing this regime.. and would be happy if we would do it.

I live in the US, and I think most folks here would be okay with deposing THIS REGIME!

BUT, that doesn't mean we want a foreign army to invade, murder, patrol the skies and the streets, and kick down our doors and arrest or murder everyone associated with the regime.

People should really be careful what they with for. Do your Iranian friends really want a decade of what Iraq just went through?

Nope.. no soft occupations. Like I said in that post.. they fear a Libya and they fear what govt would be installed. Given what happened just not too long ago with the protests, they DO hope they can get support from somewhere. WHen a govt is set up to be okay with murdering its own citizens wholesale.. outside help is the only way it can be deposed. There are many ways to support a regime change without occupying and being the gestapo ourselves. I mean we've done it many many times yet its not publicized and no onbe seem to care to find out the history of our own government and country in general. ( not you Im just saying.. its like the US didnt exist or do hinky things until Iraq.. LOL!)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join