Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Why do folks act as if this info is new? Irans leaders have said they HAVE ALREADY MET AND SPOKEN WITH THE MHADI IN PERSON!!!! How freakin nuts is that? And to give them nukes?

I dont see America's leaders running around talking about they have spoken to Jesus H. Christ in the last few weeks or something . Good grief.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wait what?

Pearl harbor is the perfect example of the isolationist stance and those who stick their heads in the sand thinking no one wants to do any harm to them.

Roosevelt was told about the Japanese threat at the time and chose inaction sounds really familar.

Japan is no threat turns out rather differently.

Germany was no threat turned out rather differently.

Iran is a threat but nope folks nothing to see there quite the shame history repeats itself never learn from it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The difference between Iran and Youtube preppers is none of them are trying to make nukes.

Big difference.

I wouldn't be so sure!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Soshh

You were the one who was throwing the word shady around the internet in regard to Iran's nuclear program even though there has, to date, been NO evidence that they are now, or ever intend to build a nuclear weapon.

No there isn't. The suggestion is that they are conducting experiments relevant to the development of a nuclear deterrent and are enriching to 20% in order to bypass the most laborious part of the enrichment process under the guise of innocuous motives and stockpiling said uranium so that they have the potential to produce a nuclear deterrent in a relatively short space of time.

It does not mean that they are actively attempting to produce a nuclear deterrent, nor does it necessarily mean that they seek to produce one in the future. They already have an effective non-nuclear deterrent.

Its nuclear programme has to be seen in a much wider context. Iran sees itself as the preeminent ME power and it believes that it is constantly constrained by foreigners. It sees the opportunity to fulfil its potential but knows that the expansion of Iranian influence will be restricted by the US. Therefore it needs something to trade for concessions from the US, if in future it felt as if the pressure was too great and its opportunity would be lost. The issue, from the perspective of the US, is that Iran does not yet feel this way.

The idea that the US doesn't want war with Iran isn't very popular around here but I'm afraid that it is a fact and people should have come to terms with this by now. Since 2006 or even earlier, people have been screaming about an 'imminent' war with Iran that has failed to materialise and it appears that few people have stopped to wonder why. The US and its allies have had innumerable excuses and opportunities to attack Iran and yet they have not. They have instead pursued repeated rounds of negotiations despite the apparent futility of negotiating.

Iran reserves the option of exchanging its nuclear programme for concessions from the US, but at the moment it doesn't feel compelled to do anything. It doesn't feel threatened and so the US and its allies have to strike a delicate balance between threatening Iran and pushing Iran to negotiate the end to its nuclear programme, whilst of course restricting its influence in the way that it might expect.

If the US and its allies actually attacked Iran, it would be a horrible war for all concerned but Iran would certainly suffer the most. So, if this war was as likely as people appear to think it is, why would it continue to enrich uranium? Is Iran the most illogical country on earth and run by complete and utter spastics? Or is it possible that it is naive to see war with Iran just around the corner? If only Iran was as naive.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Iran needs a big nuclear bomb dropped over them..

problem solved

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Iran's Restraint?

LAUGHABLE.
Ah, so it can't be disputed. Gotcha.

Originally posted by sonnny1
Iranians want what you have. The right to voice their opinion, without getting killed.
Hmm. You know we had an Iranian member here actively posting ATS that was voicing their opinion quite openly, and guess what. They didn't get killed, they got banned by ATS staff.

I'm looking forward to responding to other posters, soon as the rapid change-of-avatars slows down so I know who I'm communicating with. Identity crisis much, armchairwarriors?
edit on 10-7-2012 by Sek82 because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrballistic

problem solved

Problem solved if it is dropped on YOUR head !

but thats not how the good side work
In the End of Times .. you will be judged by the Creator himself
for those hainous comments that spread such bad energy

only lucifer followers speak like that
edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Hmm. You know we had an Iranian member here actively posting ATS that was voicing their opinion quite openly, and guess what. They didn't get killed, they got banned by ATS staff.

Personally Ive seen few posters from Iran, who can say they are opposed to Iran's Government. Actually NONE. Why is that, you may ask ? Because the Iranians CONTROL their end of the Internet. Really, I thought you would be better educated on that.

About the Poster that was banned from this site. That's none of my business. My business is to not break the rules of ATS.That's the only way you get banned.

Originally posted by Sek82
I'm looking forward to responding to other posters, soon as the rapid change-of-avatars slows down so I know who I'm communicating with. Identity crisis much, armchairwarriors?

Why is someones avatar, a problem with you? My avatar, is not my identity. Its only a picture. If you want that, may I suggest Facebook. Regardless, none of your ranting, has anything to do with Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times' or the problems WITHIN Iran. Does it now..............

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

problem solved

That statement and this banner don't mix!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

problem solved

Agree 100%

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Soshh

You were the one who was throwing the word shady around the internet in regard to Iran's nuclear program even though there has, to date, been NO evidence that they are now, or ever intend to build a nuclear weapon.

No there isn't. The suggestion is that they are conducting experiments relevant to the development of a nuclear deterrent and are enriching to 20% in order to bypass the most laborious part of the enrichment process under the guise of innocuous motives and stockpiling said uranium so that they have the potential to produce a nuclear deterrent in a relatively short space of time.

And as you say, it is only a suggestion. Who is doing the suggesting is actually of more interest to me than whether there is some reason to believe its true. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years, so why now?

It does not mean that they are actively attempting to produce a nuclear deterrent, nor does it necessarily mean that they seek to produce one in the future. They already have an effective non-nuclear deterrent.

Seems to me they'd be more than justified in doing so, even though they claim they are not for religious reasons (not killing people indescriminately.) True? I don't know, have they lied as often as our own leaders?

Its nuclear programme has to be seen in a much wider context. Iran sees itself as the preeminent ME power and it believes that it is constantly constrained by foreigners. It sees the opportunity to fulfil its potential but knows that the expansion of Iranian influence will be restricted by the US. Therefore it needs something to trade for concessions from the US, if in future it felt as if the pressure was too great and its opportunity would be lost. The issue, from the perspective of the US, is that Iran does not yet feel this way.

Now YOU'RE sounding like a high level insider.

The idea that the US doesn't want war with Iran isn't very popular around here but I'm afraid that it is a fact and people should have come to terms with this by now. Since 2006 or even earlier, people have been screaming about an 'imminent' war with Iran that has failed to materialise and it appears that few people have stopped to wonder why. The US and its allies have had innumerable excuses and opportunities to attack Iran and yet they have not. They have instead pursued repeated rounds of negotiations despite the apparent futility of negotiating.

No, I agree the US doesn't necessarily want this war and certainly the people do not, but Washington is being relentlessly driven to it and if Mitt Romney is elected you will know for sure war is on the way. He has been to Israel four times during this run up to the convention and he has openly promised to attack Iran as Israel is openly insisting that we must.

Iran reserves the option of exchanging its nuclear programme for concessions from the US, but at the moment it doesn't feel compelled to do anything. It doesn't feel threatened and so the US and its allies have to strike a delicate balance between threatening Iran and pushing Iran to negotiate the end to its nuclear programme, whilst of course restricting its influence in the way that it might expect.

Actually just the heavy presence of our many warships in the gulf and armed bases surrounding Iran are compelling them NOT to react as that would provide the justification of an all out attack, which Iran does NOT want. But I am fairly certain they are feeling extremely threatened. Its now a stand off to see who will throw the first punch and I wouldn't be at all surprised if a false flag was launched by Israel to make Iran look guilty. We know they have a history of doing that.

If the US and its allies actually attacked Iran, it would be a horrible war for all concerned but Iran would certainly suffer the most. So, if this war was as likely as people appear to think it is, why would it continue to enrich uranium? Is Iran the most illogical country on earth and run by complete and utter spastics? Or is it possible that it is naive to see war with Iran just around the corner? If only Iran was as naive.

If someone threatened to bomb the US for its silos, would we shut down the power plants?

I agree this war would be horrible, although I'm not sure Iran would suffer the most in the final analysis. The US lacks men, money and manufacturing and has been weakened by10 + years of war. Besides, the US, Iran and Israel do not exist in a vacuum, Iran has some powerful allies.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

problem solved

Yup i agree

Now im just curious to see how many stars he wll receive

can believe he was starred for that
edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
To those people who think murdering Iranians is some joke that you find funny, I will point you to "A Separation", a 2011 movie. A film so stunning, that you realize you are in the arms of one of the greatest film makers of the twenty-first century! It is a story of human beings getting along in a society which has a manifold of diverse interpretations, yet expresses what it is like for human beings to live under bureaucracy. You'll find affinity with those who are frustrated with, representing the State, and those who take advantage of the power of the State. When I watch this masterpiece of cinematic art, I feel that the people of Iran are real. They live and breath. Much like the citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There is no way that a rational being would wish the mass murder of countless human beings, unless they were coerced through a propaganda program which they wish to hide, or neglect. Please see, "A Separation". It is a film which understands those who wish to escape the troubles of bureaucracy, while at the same time opening a window of love for all to see. The Iranians are just people. They do not deserve the prejudice, the threats of war, nor the insane hubris of those wishing to control that area of the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just curious.....If you were the leader of Iran and you were convinced that an Israeli/U.S. attempt was being made to overthrow all the Muslim countries in the Middle East and therefore were convinced that sooner or later your country would be attacked by them, what would you tell the people?
Would you ignore the threat?
Would you try to prepare them for the fact that like it or not they might soon be engaged in a very terrible war?
Would you try to make them believe that it was inevitable that they were going to lose that war or would you try to encourage them that God was on their side and so they should hold on, be strong and resist because in the end they would win.
Perhaps it is just me but I see it as totally illogical that they would behave in any other way than they are behaving. You act as though we are giving them a choice.
So again, just curious....You do not like what they are saying..What would you prefer they say?
We must give in to everything Israel and the U.S. desires?
We must abandon the idea of nuclear power for peaceful purposes as these countries will never stop claiming it is a cover to build a bomb unless we allow their spies to come in and examine all our military bases?
Or perhaps when the U.S. and Israel threatens them they should just remain silent?
Exactly what is it you would like to hear them say other then complete and total surrender to the wishes of their enemies?

By the way, I notice you do not mention some of the outlandish statements that come from the Israeli leadership.
Who was it who just informed Lebanon the other day that if there is another war Israel will destroy it completely.
This differs from the Iranian threats how?
Does the Koran tell the Muslims they will rule the world some day.
There is no equivalent belief in the Jewish faith? No one has ever claimed that all the peoples of the world exist only to serve the Jews? No? This differs how?
And what is the Samson option?
Isn't this a claimed planned by Israel to launch nuclear weapons against Europe if they feel they are going down? A sort of implied blackmail. Like, you better help us fight our enemies because if we lose we'll nuke you too?
No? I misunderstood. So what is the Samson option?

Iran, those crazy irresponsible Arabs. They can not be trusted. What have they ever suggested that even comes close to 'if we go down we'll take the whole world with us" philosophy that Israeli uses to justify this last resort action.
So tell me about the Samson option and when you're done throw in a 'Crazy Iranians' comment just to see how it reads.

I take it objectivity has never been one of your strong points

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

I get it already. The US and Israel are a threat to Iran so Iran is justified in having nukes in your opinion. I get it. The only problem I have is that I didn't ask anybody to justify it, I asked if Iran having nukes makes the world safer. Does it?

Do you want to see Iran with nukes because you secretly want them to obliterate Israel and the US for all of the bad things we've supposedly done? Be honest. Do you want Iran to teach us a lesson, give us a taste of our own medicine, and put us in our place? 

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Very well thought out post. I agree...with one possible exception. Iran despite all it's Bravado...is well aware that a WAR with the U.S. would be for them an event the Leadership would not survive. Problem is...despite their own knowledge of this...some of the Old Religious Guard might just be CRAZY ENOUGH...at a point when their own population which is 70% under the age of 30 years old and 92% Pro-Democracy with a desire for REAL and UNFIXED ELECTIONS...may just do something stupid if they feel the people are about to bring an end to their reign.

This...STUPIDITY...could be of several possible Iranian Leadership creations. Let us hope that they are not as CRAZY as most think they are. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Don't mind the guy in the picture. He is Persian like the cat, "Meow!"

He wants nothing to do with making bombs. All he wants to do is read his Koran, make exquisite rugs, and stroke the forehead of long-haired cats with indented faces. "I am Persian, Meow!"
edit on 11-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

and what prophecies are those??? any link to them??

i just don't get why Russia and China would want to side with people who want the world to end?? if the Russians and Chinese truly wanted that they could of done it decades ago.

I see most of world rising against Iran and other Islamic states that want to kill in the name of Allah and the 12th Imam and I would say Israel too if they was talking about end times and prophecy, this is why church and state don't mix and should never govern the decision of entire nations.
edit on 11-7-2012 by kyoiism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
my advice to all western people. do not be hasty to judge over aimed sentences of a CIA agent. especially the foreign ones. those that sell their nations are just a ..... they get money to spread lies.
most of you have not a clear view of the political system in Iran. however I can not blame you because I just searched about the political system of Iran in wikipedia and I was amazed by the repeated lies. maybe they can not bomb Iran because Iran has bombs already but they can use their media to whatever they want.
islamic republic was elected by over 90% vote of people just after the revolution. and the leader is selected indirectly by people with a council. and that council continously supervise the leader not to pass the limit of .......
the parliament members and president are elected by direct vote of people as well.
theocracy is of west of their medieval.
edit on 11-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

WOW so Islam will rule the world...

So, if I am foced to become muslim, do I have to follow all the islamic rules like;

beating my wife daily, fiddling with little boys for fun (I have heard islamic men say - boys are for fun, women are for breeding), honor kill my daughters for disobeying me, stone rape victims to death, cut off the hands of people who steal from me, rape my daughters and have them executed, and all that other cool islamic stuff....

NOT!!

Oh I forgot one.... Have sex with Goats (but only if the Goat is female).
edit on 7/11/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join