It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Sek82

Words have been all that has come out of Iran, meanwhile the US has been very actionable in turning however many nations upside down over the past decade. We all know Iran is next in the chute whether you support it or not.

This must be the go-to line for Iranian apologists. I lost count how many times in this thread alone we’ve heard about what the US has done.

Get some new material! This thread is about Iran.

Everyone on earth has lost count of how many people the U.S. government has murdered in the ME.

L...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

And so was the rest of my post. In order for me to be an Iranian apologist, there needs to be something to apologize for... But there isn't.

It’s time to come clean, Sek82.

For the record….please tell me how the middle-east and the world will be a safer place the day after Iran has a nuclear weapon.

Please don't mention the US....try hard.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It doesn't matter what they believe, it matters what they do. What have they done?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

It isn't a nuclear power plant. Bushehr has been sat there for years and they haven't bombed that, but yes I agree, naturally Iran would want to protect shady nuclear facilities given Israel's history of bombing shady nuclear facilities.

The only "shady" nuclear facilities in the middle east are in Dimona ~ well at least they were until Mordechai Vananu blew the whistle on them. Cost him plenty to come clean.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

It doesn't matter what they believe, it matters what they do. What have they done?

That's what everyone said about Hitler too!

right before he started a World War...

Appeasement kills…

edit on 10-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Sir, please stay on topic. We're discussing Iran here.

link   
reply to post by Sek82

You mean hardened nuclear facilities built into a mountain isn't cause for concern?

The Mahdi Army in Iraq.

The Funding, training, and arming of Hezbollah?

Material support for Assad's regime in Syria?

Constantly threatening to close an international water way?

Assassination attempts of foreign dignitaries in foreign lands?

None of these things ring a bell?

Threats like this are always ignored by folks like you until something big happens. And even then you will still blame the US or Israel for the mushroom cloud over Tel Aviv.
edit on 10-7-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by frazzle
The only "shady" nuclear facilities in the middle east are in Dimona

Bollocks.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Bollocks.

Best word in the English language and my personal answer to everything

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by seabag

Sir, please stay on topic. We're discussing Iran here.

I didn't think you'd answer my question!

Keep dodging…you’re proving my point!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Sek82

The go to line on ATS is "The US is Evil and everything they do is evil! So everything Iran does that the US doesn't like is OK".

Never mind that the Iranian leadership may very well be leading the region into a massive war irrespective of our involvement.

It must be said many times. It doesn't matter what you and I believe. It matter what the THEY believe. Because if they believe they can usher in the age of the Imam Mahdi by destroying Israel and starting a massive war, THEY WILL DO IT.

If what someone believes endangers you, you have two options. You can either try to convince them that despite contrasting viewpoints you can still coexist, or you can take the first step of action.

Taking the first step of action would only further perpetuate what they believe as truth, and make their future generations hate us even more. That would provide no lasting resolution, which is why we keep sending people and money to that part of the world.

In truth the nuclear aspect of this problem is a result of perpetuating their belief in the past.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Bollocks.

Prove its bullocks. Let the IAEA in to inspect Israel's facilities the same way you demand they inspect Iran's facilities.

No? I didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

You are a very deep thinker! What you are saying reminds me of the theory of Noetic Science.

a theory of noetics called Noetic Field Theory which centers on the idea that there exists an additional causal principle of purposefulness not found in ordinary matter but in fundamental cosmological principles of consciousness

Noetic science, in the sense of the study of mind power, formed a motif of the bestselling novel The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. According to the fictional Noetic science of the book, thoughts have mass (contrary to the idea that thoughts are weightless). As gravity affects all matter, thoughts do so as well.

Basically, the idea that thoughts can cause things to happen.
link en.wikipedia.org...

now I'm off to look into the gog/magog. Thank you for some quite interesting things to ponder.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand the belief system of 12rs.

Let me put it this way:

The same type of person who run organizations like Joels Army(A Christian end of times militia) are the same type of people who are running Iran. Only they have access to nuclear materials, money, delivery systems, and a massive and well equipped army.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Bollocks.

Prove its bullocks. Let the IAEA in to inspect Israel's facilities the same way you demand they inspect Iran's facilities.

No? I didn't think so.

Actually its "Bollocks".. A bullock is an animal... Bollocks are testicles and a very English put down... Israel do not belong to any treaty and are a friendly democracy... And old chap.. No-one here has the authority to do as you said so your point is mute... Thus bollocks..
edit on 10-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No-one should have nukes, thats right no one

2 guys on this thread watch too much lame stream media, read it they are parroting tv, guess what 2?
consider turning of the tv and read ATS or infowars or anything but tv, its scripted by banksters

what other pressure can be put on Iran? they already have sanctions etc..? the clintons wind bagging for years

since Reagan usa has been interfering with Iran for Israel so now iran REALLY want nukes at all cost
who is at fault?
they seen what happened to Gadafi and Iraqs leaders etc....
they working overtime on nukes man, what do you expect, probably all the resources iran can muster, imagine them seeing how the other countries fared, they are feeling like we did in ww2 but the mullah's will have nukes!

you cant stop Iran just like you cant stop north Korea
they have rockets that can take out the ships
chemical/bio weapons
and the Russians will intervene OIL
usa is still in Germany, go home and stay home, disgraceful
after Libya people can see what usa democracy is 100% no ifs or buts, before Libya it was feasible the liberation propaganda.

Iran isnt attacking any country

so the mullah's want nukes now and they are PISSED OFF with you and you gona whine about it?
isn't it?

cause and effect is what we can learn from this, the sooner the better

also, in all honestly usa internal nazis and war crimes make Russia look like saints atm

my Step Father was American and i love usa but you lost control of your country by the fed and the media ownership, many people only believe the tv, it talks to your sub-concious so you have no control of what is going in
try not to watch tv mate, its a play.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yes, they can give us a good enough fight to give us pause. How would diplomacy hurt the situation? We have made mistakes in that part of the world. Admitting to it might go a long ways towards finding a lasting resolution. If it doesn't, no harm done other than a bruised ego.

Killing someone for a belief has never been sound of logic or morality. Beliefs don't start wars, acting based on those beliefs do.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Actually its "Bollocks".. A bullock is an animal... Bollocks are testicles and a very English put down... Israel do not belong to any treaty and are a friendly democracy... And old chap.. No-one here has the authority to do as you said so your point is mute... Thus bollocks..
edit on 10-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

I stand corrected on the spelling error.

If Israel is a friendly democracy why won't they join us in signing the NNPT treaty? Its innocent, you know. Just a friendly agreement not to sell nuclear arms to unfriendly nations.

Remember Pollard?

Remember a few years back when Shimon Peres, the Israeli president and Nobel Peace Prize recipient, was facing deep embarrassment after it emerged that he allegedly offered to sell Apartheid South Africa nuclear weapons. www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 10-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If what someone believes endangers you, you have two options. You can either try to convince them that despite contrasting viewpoints you can still coexist, or you can take the first step of action.

OR BETTER YET someone could continue to point out that this thread isn’t about the US!! I certainly don’t feel obligated to defend the US in a thread about Iran when nobody will even tell me how the world will be safer with a nuclear Iran.

Just saying!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

We shall see.

If I'm wrong. No harm done. And I do hope that diplomatic solutions can be found.

But if you're wrong, we're going to war.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join