It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

no...the Iranian attacks that week and their actions that day spawned the outbreak.

In a manner of speaking, they found what they were looking for.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
link

oh damned the above link that this thread is built upon is written by a CIA agent Reza Khalili.

he is a CIA agent! just search Reza Khalili on google the first link is your answer.

edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MaleCABayArea

personaly i would like to see it happen just so iran could wipe isreal off themap... isreal and the US combined account for 80-90% of all wars on earth!

Maybe I could appreciate that idea more if it weren't for the fact that there are many Israelis who are just as upset over the warmongering of their leaders as we are with our own, and there are also many Palestinians living (or trying to live) on that same chunk of land.

Warmongers care nothing for Judaism or even the lives of those they call their own people. But many who call themselves Jews have infiltrated the governments of all the secular military powerhouse nations that are hell bent on destroying the Muslims and grabbing their resources.

Blasting a "place" won't rid us of the disease of greed and avarice, its everywhere.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by trysts

no...the Iranian attacks that week and their actions that day spawned the outbreak.

In a manner of speaking, they found what they were looking for.

Wait...what? Are you saying Iran, through their alleged actions, "spawned an outbreak" of tornadoes????????!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I think the time for negotiations have passed? This back and forth has been going on for a very long time now, and we have gotten nowhere. In the meantime, the Iranian nuke facilities continue to burn the midnight oil. Perhaps, they are baking cookies or training hamsters to run inside plastic circles to create electricity? Or, perhaps something more sinister is a foot? The point is, we still do not know what the heck they are up to with their nuclear program! Why all this nonsense of imminent destruction and doom and gloom if they are not up to anything?

It sounds to me that they are up to no good, and they are finally succumbing to the inevitable. My idea of allowing fanatics and radicals to get the bomb is like giving a loaded gun to a toddler. I know the opinion of who is radical or fanatic varies with as much frequency as people change their under garments. Still, I will go off on a tangent and say that the Iranian leadership is nuttier than rats in a tin crap house. Just my humble opinion. I was not thrilled about North Korea getting the bomb either. Do we have replay that disaster again with Iran?

It took a long time to get to sanctions, and all the while they have gone around on an international press junket crying poor mouth, and playing the persecution complex? What a two-bit melodrama this has become. They have had more than ample time to come clean and spare their people a lot of pain and suffering. I don't feel sorry for the leadership, but I feel sorry for the people. They are being dragged into a war by a leadership that has dug in its heals, because they are hell bent on confronting the West and Israel. As far as I am concerned, it is really a sorry state of affairs. As I have said earlier in this thread, either they are going to attack or move along. That goes for Iran or the opposition. This back and forth is getting nowhere. Time for the rubber to meet the road, or let bygones be bygones. Maybe we can all gather around the mushroom cloud to sing folk tunes, and roast s'mores? This is really getting ridiculous!
edit on 10-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

""Reza Kahlili," self-proclaimed ex-CIA spy, makes new Iran claims"

No offense, but that is no more credible than me claiming to be the Easter Bunny or Napoleon Bonaparte...

Having said that, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

From what i was reading...the entity the Iranians are searching for is defended even by nature.

know that I'm writing about it, I remember news stories that weekend reporting cars being run off roads and highways by Deer standing in their path.

i thought it was the best conspiracy theory i'd ever heard...something that is protected by reality and all life in it; the best defensive response system i've ever heard of.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by maes9

""Reza Kahlili," self-proclaimed ex-CIA spy, makes new Iran claims"

No offense, but that is no more credible than me claiming to be the Easter Bunny or Napoleon Bonaparte...

Having said that, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Well, then you're an egg-laying bunny, because that is what the entire OP is based upon.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Whatever happens every empire has vanished in the ages and has rise in the ages..and in relatively short amount of time. ..The world today doesn't differ that much from than...So lay back and enjoy the show until they knock on your door and the game's over!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

What?

The information isn't credible? I said even a broken clock is right twice a day. So I guess we should all go home and shut down the discussion of Iran, Nukes and the Big Bad Doomsday Santa. eh?

Sorry,

Fat chance.

Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

From what i was reading...the entity the Iranians are searching for is defended even by nature.

know that I'm writing about it, I remember news stories that weekend reporting cars being run off roads and highways by Deer standing in their path.

i thought it was the best conspiracy theory i'd ever heard...something that is protected by reality and all life in it; the best defensive response system i've ever heard of.

Okay, Michael, if that's you in the picture then I want you to know you're cute, but you're also absolutely insane! lol

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
We have befriended and borrowed from CHINA.

And ?

What does that have to do with Iran ? BTW, many countries buy from China, borrow too.

Look to Irans LAST elections, to see the insanity of that country.

I prophesize the Iranian people, are going to rise up, against its Theocracy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

What?

The information isn't credible? I said even a broken clock is right twice a day. So I guess we should all go home and shut down the discussion of Iran, Nukes and the Big Bad Doomsday Santa. eh?

Sorry,

Fat chance.

Nice try though.

Lol. You've been hoodwinked by a a con-man! This is why U.S. propaganda works, because people like you exist.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Lol. You've been hoodwinked by a a con-man! This is why U.S. propaganda works, because people like you exist.

I doubt Iran's top scientists are all hunkered down in those bunkers playing Worlds of Warcraft.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Indeed. People need to realize that the Imam Mahdi REQUIRES the destruction of Israel and a whole hell of a lot of world chaos for his return. The 12rs that control Iran hold these beliefs and they believe they are the ones required to usher in the reign of Imam Mahdi.

The people of the world WILL suffer if these people are allowed to get a hold of a nuke(if they don't already have a few lying around). They will destroy Israel, and they WILL usher in a third world war if given the chance. It doesn't matter what I or anyone else on ATS believes. It matters what they believe.
edit on 10-7-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Iranian apologist: "Why shouldn't a Religious Theocracy which is discussing the impending "End Times" and want nukes have a right to obtain them? "

Antiseptic wanna be know it all: "Clearly just propaganda to stir up public support for the next war on a Muslim country"

Any rational person: "This is incredibly scary, and we should keep an eye on them and discuss this openly"

But the US has Nukes, and Bush mentioned the coming Gag-Magog war, and the US is full of preppers. Why is Iran any different? And the US is currently the aggressor in the region.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Iranian apologist: "Why shouldn't a Religious Theocracy which is discussing the impending "End Times" and want nukes have a right to obtain them? "

Antiseptic wanna be know it all: "Clearly just propaganda to stir up public support for the next war on a Muslim country"

Any rational person: "This is incredibly scary, and we should keep an eye on them and discuss this openly"

But the US has Nukes, and Bush mentioned the coming Gag-Magog war, and the US is full of preppers. Why is Iran any different? And the US is currently the aggressor in the region.

Damn true

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You are good at stuffing your opinions of what you think others say into their mouths. You are clearly a war mongerer's apologist. You will note that I am not stuffing words into your mouth.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Okay, Michael, if that's you in the picture then I want you to know you're cute, but you're also absolutely insane! lol

thank you for the compliment:

as far as insanity, I leave off that topic with an entry from Herodotus:

when Sanacharib, king of the Arabians and Assyrians, marched his vast army into Egypt, the warriors one and all refused to come to the Pharaoh Sethos aid.

On this the monarch, greatly distressed, entered into the inner sanctuary, and, before the image of the god, bewailed the fate which impended over him. As he wept he fell asleep, and dreamed that the god came and stood at his side, bidding him be of good cheer, and go boldly forth to meet the Arabian host, which would do him no hurt, as he himself would send those who should help him.

Sethos, then, relying on the dream, collected such of the Egyptians as were willing to follow him, who were none of them warriors, but traders, artisans, and market people; and with these marched to Pelusium, which commands the entrance into Egypt, and there pitched his camp.

As the two armies lay here opposite one another, there came in the night, a multitude of field-mice, which devoured all the quivers and bowstrings of the enemy, and ate the thongs by which they managed their shields.

Next morning they commenced their fight, and great multitudes fell, as they had no arms with which to defend themselves.

There stands to this day in the temple of Vulcan, a stone statue of Sethos, with a mouse in his hand, and an inscription to this effect

- 'Look on me, and learn to reverence the gods.'

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I doubt Iran's top scientists are all hunkered down in those bunkers playing Worlds of Warcraft.

I hope Iranian scientists are on ATS reading you, because it would be much more entertaining than playing video games. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join