It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Another "Iran says it will fight if attacked, therefore they are a threat and we must attack" thread with some religious spin.

Talk about SPIN….where’d you get that?

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I'm willing to bet that he came to his conclusion based on the nature of your OP. The source and the commentary you provided had quite the slant. I'm not trying to pick a fight here but I felt obligated to point out the obvious reason why they came to that conclusion.

I mean, it's pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They're right you know. The world is finally waking up from the bs, one by one countries are forming a resistance against the US gov. About time too, that absolutely evil, ragged toothed wh@re has spread enough cancer on our planet.

This world is finally waking up and an enlightened new age is upon us, smimmering in the horizon.

Good morning world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have no problem against those star lol
even the jewish star

but lucifer star .. i throw that in the pit

i hope you think the same

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
reply to post by apushforenlightment

""""That is humans smallminded egos normally and not religon creating duality. Both Hinduism, Buddism and Jesus preach nonduality at the core. The problem is that even priests sometimes have trouble understanding nonduality so their followers will not understand nonduality when the priest is preaching the opposite dualistic views. And that is why many priests according to my views preach the words of the antichrist. This kinda explains all the hating from the Christian front does it not? Dont know enought about Islam to have any say in what it preaches except submission of ego that is in Hinduism, Buddism and Jesus teaching also. """"

true the main problem is humanity. monotheistic religions are all from one source so they can not be so different.
and the only hope of humanity to get unite is the monotheistic religions. because there is only one God and only one Jesus. no matter they call God the Allah or the Lord. or calling Jesus the mesiah. his return will solve many things.
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

I do not know where Jesus the spirit is and I am not sure I wanna know. Knowing to much is sometimes unpleasant. But at least Christ conciousness is here in force already. But it never left or at least that is what i think happened, but it seem to be in more people nowdays. Enjoy the ride. Even if I would like to live in boring times this is not it. We have the curse of living our lifes in very intresting times.
edit on 10-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The fact that Iran has been preparing for the 'End Times' and repeating such things non-stop for the last 7 years,

Actually the Iranians have been behaving normally for the last seven years. It is in fact the American-Israelo Axis that have been baying for a war on Iran like demented yard dogs.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Iranian apologist: "Why shouldn't a Religious Theocracy which is discussing the impending "End Times" and want nukes have a right to obtain them? "

Antiseptic wanna be know it all: "Clearly just propaganda to stir up public support for the next war on a Muslim country"

Any rational person: "This is incredibly scary, and we should keep an eye on them and discuss this openly"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Just to clarify (for those reacting defensively to my comment):

I do not support an attack on Iran.
But I do think it's coming, and I think Iran should prepare for a change.

no it will never come. it is just a propaganda. USA has it's rules for fighting.
moreover it will blow all the mideast. let alone that oil is realy dangerous. this war will not have any winner.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Iranian apologist: "Why shouldn't a Religious Theocracy which is discussing the impending "End Times" and want nukes have a right to obtain them? "

Antiseptic wanna be know it all: "Clearly just propaganda to stir up public support for the next war on a Muslim country"

Any rational person: "This is incredibly scary, and we should keep an eye on them and discuss this openly"

well NPT is to eye on any who wants the enrichment.
but I see no relationship between Nuclear weapon and the Last days. Nuclear weapon is of world wars and the existing order. I think even the new world order of Israel or USA does not need such weapons!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I agree. We should get to the negotiating table asap. Leave our nukes and our egos at the door too.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanic9k1

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
The problem is.iran is.no push over like.iraq if we go to expect.isreal.might be.a.casualty expect.it.to get.real.mast and.prepare.for.ww3 chemical.and bioweaopons will.def be used.and it might.even go nuclear and.russia. and chna migjt be pulled into it. This the.end times.war the bible talks about.and the.bible has never been wrong it 100%.accurate in all its.predictions and profecies.

0/10

please try harder to troll the bible is 100% accurate if you pick and choose the prophercies but what about when people said the first world war were the "end times" or the poor sods in japan I'm sure they thought it was the end times for them when those nukes came from the sky. What about Iraq Vietnam Korea? were those all end times? trust me this ain't the end time the bible's been keeping fools in suspense for hundreds of generations and if you still believve a 4,000 year old book then you my friend have issues.

Many Scientist now believe the bible and claim it is 10,000 years old. The Gog-Magog war happens before Armageddon. If you would be so intelligent to read who is in that war you would know it could have not happened unless the nation of Israel was involved. Also Damascus gets wiped out during that war, since it has not ever happened in the history of the world you best start praying if you see Assad do something stupid and cause Israel to bomb them back to the stone age.

The Gog Magog war can really start any day now. Why do you think all these leaders are suddenly being outed for the Muslim Brotherhood to be put in power? Because they are stupid enough to attack Israel and cause the war!!! The previous leaders had learned not to mess with Israel so they are being replaced.

Why do you think Obama has invited the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt to the White House? Egypt is the only country in that zone that manages to stay out of the Gog-Magog war. The Anti-Christ is gonna need a strong military left to use that is close to Israel, not to mention the Egyptian military is fed from U.S. tax payers!!

Obama may just cause this war before the election because Romney is cleaning his bank account out. Obama is a Jackal and I don't trust him to run a true campaign now that everyone knows who he is. Very few people like him anymore so I think he will show his true colors and kick off the war just so he can make the false peace deal between Israel and the Arabs.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why do i get the feeling that Khamenei will be sitting all safe and sound in a bunker while Ahmdenijad will be doing a Slim Pickens impersonation riding a nuke down to it's target?

End times?

12 Imam blah blah blah the trouble with Islam is they have done nothing in Allah's name they have done it in the name of the "great Persian empire"..

Meh.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by michaelbrux

The fact that Iran has been preparing for the 'End Times' and repeating such things non-stop for the last 7 years,

Actually the Iranians have been behaving normally for the last seven years. It is in fact the American-Israelo Axis that have baying for a war on Iran like demented yard dogs.

I don't doubt that you consider Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN General Assembly in September 2005, a month after his becoming President of Iran, explaining how he was immersed in a Heavenly and Divine Light which caused all the participants in the room to marvel at his splendor 'normal', but that's not normal behavior.

www.rferl.org...

2 months later he gave his most famous speech where he shared his deepest fantasies of a world without the United States and Israel.

www.nytimes.com...

6 days later, Iranian activities in the US, forced a closed session of the Senate; while they negotiated a Treaty which was rejected.

en.wikipedia.org...

5 days later, Iranian and allied convert agents operating on American soil launched an attack upon the United States of America. They learned about War that day.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing at all normal about this.

edit on 10-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'll just point out that I know that this is ABP and guys know better but just in case it slips into your mind, not all Muslims are extremists or hateful against anyone outside their own kind. I have met, and have family that are Muslims, and many of which are Iranian. I won't say whether I am or am not (trying to keep as much anonymity here as possible) but the Iranians that I know tend to be very, VERY respectful, more-so than your average American whether for their own families or to strangers. In Iran, many hate the government, in fact it's a widespread belief to believe that their government is nothing but a crook and everyone associated with the government is bad.

If there is war in Iran, I hope that you fight for the freedoms of the innocent Iranians if not there, then locally. I'm sure you also have friends that are of Iranian blood. What happens when war is declared? These people will be in danger and I believe if you ever see something happen in public due to "at-war" discrimination to please step-up and defend that person.

Anyways, that's my two-cents and I hope you're human enough to understand that most of them are innocent.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Forgot to add seems Iran thinks they are Gods/Allah's "chosen people".

Sounds familiar now where have i heard that before?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I still dont see where this guy said Iran is heading to "end of days"... All he said is to prepare for the coming change... whatever that change is, he mentioned nothing about the end of days.

I think you uneducated little white kids need to stop thinking that people with brown or black skin are enemies of the state. in fact it is white skinned rich guys who have killed more americans and american soldiers than anything else in recent history.

If i were to interpret his words, i would say he is reaching out to soldiers patriots and would be resistance fighters for the coming american invasion... personaly i would like to see it happen just so iran could wipe isreal off themap... isreal and the US combined account for 80-90% of all wars on earth!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Many people are probably feeling quite daunted catching up with this fast paced back and fourth. Let's do a recap.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If that is the real motivation behind his actions then an armed conflict may be impossible to avoid. Being as the united states has no national religion maybe we should send Obama over there and remind them that we have no stake in their claim, officially.

I do know one thing though. As long as we refuse to speak to these people on an even playing field and remind them of why nuclear proliferation is bad for everyone it will continue. Each government replacing the ones that fall will be a bit more vicious towards us than the last.

I'm more inclined to think that he's trying to get our attention with a little saber rattling though. Like a kid that's starved for attention sitting at the dinner table misbehaving and getting just a bit bolder each time until his Dad corrects him. Any nuclear weapons program he could start would still not result in an even playing field. No one wants to start world war three, especially the side that's likely to be obliterated.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
[

5 days later, Iranian and allied convert agents operating on American soil launched an attack upon the United States of America. They learned about War that day.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing at all normal about this.

You're blaming Iran for a tornado in Evansville?! lol

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

All it would take is one of these.
Are you comfortable with Iran playing it's part...?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The crucial difference is: neither the US, Israel, or Europe believe they are the warriors of some saviour about to usher in the 'End of Times'.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join