It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we must not re-elect President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Please take a look at Gearge Soros' website.
www.georgesoros.com...

This is the truth, this is a source of wisdom Americans can't ignore.

DO NOT VOTE FOR BUSH

BUSH = HITLER, VIOLENCE, TERRORISM, UNILATERALISM, MISFORTUNE

[edit on 10/7/04 by WisdomMaster]

[edit on 7-10-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just as I figured...

visit the website and WHAM.... asked to BUY THE BOOK !!!!

from the site :
George Soros, the billionaire investor and philanthropist, is beginning a nationwide tour this week to talk about how the war in Iraq is making America less safe -- and why President Bush should not be re-elected. This is the speech he delivered at the National Press Club in Washington on September 28.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Soros couldn't care less about you buying his book. If you read his article it's clearly about the future of democracy and not his book!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If he doesnt care about us buying his book then why not create an eBook and just put that on his site for everybody to download? If he really cared about it he would do what Alex Jones did, and let people download his movies (or books in this case)

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster

www.georgesoros.com...

DO NOT VOTE FOR BUSH

�Gearge� Soros is a questionable source for guidance on political matters.

Congratulations, you have set a record for invoking Godwin's Law. You should be proud, it usually takes most Bush haters here two or three pages before they bust out the Hitler/Nazi references.

More about Godwin's Law.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
�Gearge� Soros is a questionable source for guidance on political matters.

And how.

Try formulating your opinions for yourself WisdomMaster, don't let somebody spoon feed you what you believe. Put something in your own words, make it yours, and it will be easier to defend than someones publicity stunt to sell books .

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Congratulations, you have set a record for invoking Godwin's Law. You should be proud, it usually takes most Bush haters here two or three pages before they bust out the Hitler/Nazi references.

More about Godwin's Law.

Holy jesus thats a pretty niftly lil bugger right there!

And while we are on topic... .George Soros is also the man who anounced that he would give $30,000,000 ( i believe, it could have been more) to the campaign of the candidate running against Bush. Im sorry but anyone that pledges that amount of support to whoever wins the democratic nomination instead of who he believes to be the best potential leader for America, should lose any political clout for the rest of his life.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I voted for George W. Bush. I really loved that man at one time. I thought he would bring honor back into the white house.

I should have known that a baby-boomer rich kid is totally unable to do these things. I was younger then, and much less experienced. Now I understand what the George W. Bush generation is all about.

Money. That is all these folks understand. They are corporate men, one and all. They have no understanding of science, hold intellectualism in contempt, and are the most rude sort of minds. They have no vision of the future because their minds cannot encompass things of this nature. Their vision of the future is one thoroughly entangled with the "trilateral" dream of global television democracies serving global corporate superstates. Their dream is the death of Liberty, and the birth of abomination.

George W. Bush has acted in a tyrannical manner towards his own people, and has murdered (that's right, to kill without good cause is called MURDER)men, women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan. The people are so terrified of the tyranny of the Federal Government that have remain silent, the first time in all of American history that the people have been spiritually bludgeoned by its own government so effectively.

It is terrifying to realize the magnitude of this tyranny. It snuck up on everyone, while we were "dreaming" the American dream, the worst kind of plotting and scheming was underway by the rich and powerful in America to take advantage of everyone and establish a whole new world order of "television democracies."

We MUST dissent. We must not allow the implied threats of this misguided president overrule our nature sense of decency and reason, evil deeds cannot be continued, they must be averted and overcome.

When I read of the response of the people in here, I am reminded of the small-mindedness that the American system has bred into its people. It was a planned conditioning and the result of our technologies. The minds of the majority of the people are not able to form the high levels of thought needed to sustain a republic, or even consider the issues of the world at large.

We who dissent with the current administration ARE NOT the enemies of America. We are not the friends of terrorists. We are actually the true patriots, the thinking classes upon which the burden of rule TRULY rests. Those of you who jump at whatever the Bush Administration throws at you, deserve nothing but pity from all thinking beings. You will cry the loudest about your being free, but you really are the most UN-free people in America.

This administration has exceeded all bounds, precedents, and has beaten a path to great misfortune. The path of fools always leads to misfortune, ruin, and death. That is what will pursue the wake of this presidency for decades to come. The suffering of innocent people because of the arrogant acts of a foolish leader is a very great karmic burden that America must bear, and it will be answered for by several generations.

Arkaleus.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
If he doesnt care about us buying his book then why not create an eBook and just put that on his site for everybody to download? If he really cared about it he would do what Alex Jones did, and let people download his movies (or books in this case)

Thats a very good point!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

www.georgesoros.com...

DO NOT VOTE FOR BUSH

Haha yes, Americans can ignore it. It's just a guy trying to sell books, he could care less about politics.

Once again i will say, Bush and Hitler aren't even comparable. Hitler killed 6-10 million innocent Jewish people. Bush has saved Iraq from an opressive dictator who killed his own people and who was a threat to the entire world.

Bush does not equal violence. You know if terrorists hadn't have attacked on 9/11/01, there would be no violence. NONE. This world is a changed world and it'll never be the same pre-9/11 world again. FACE IT.

Bush does not equal terrorism. Bush defends the USA and her true allies from terrorism. Look at the way he's spending money on homeland security.

Unilateralism isn't necessarily a bad thing. Our country must do what's best for OUR COUNTRY, not the rest of the world. We're the most powerful nation in the world, we can act alone if we want. What's the U.N. gonna do about it?

Misfortune? George W. Bush was just caught in the presidential office at the wrong time. The terrorists would've attacked the same way if Al Gore was in office, and you'd all be smoking him right now instead of Bush.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

Misfortune? George W. Bush was just caught in the presidential office at the wrong time. The terrorists would've attacked the same way if Al Gore was in office, and you'd all be smoking him right now instead of Bush.

You dont know how right you are

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Kwintz

You dont know how right you are

Haha yes edsinger, i'm 210% right.

But shhh, don't tell the conspiracy crazy liberals.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I stopped reading this as soon as I read "George Soros, the billionaire investor...". I don't tend to trust Billionaire's since most of them are completely disbanded from the reality of everyday life that its not even funny. Its much like saying "Read what this rich man 1 has to say about rich man 2, and why rich man 1 is the only one to trust." I'm not saying his charities are not commendable, but I will never trust one millionaire or billionaire over another to tell me the TRUTH!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

www.georgesoros.com...

DO NOT VOTE FOR BUSH

Wisdom Master, do not pay to much attention to the Republicans, they will condemn anything or proof that anyone shows or has to say when it's against their god(Bush). You should know by now that their "sun rises and set" in the shallow of George w bush, the man could tell them to close their eyes and open their mouths so he could p e e and they'd do it without question, Bush could even them and they'd like it.

George Soros took out a two pages political advertisment in my city paper pertaining to this topic , lets just hope the "UN-DECIDES" will pay attention to what Mr. Soros has to say, our Nation as we know it is under seige by the Bush Administration and their dictator.

All hail the Dictator Bush
, LMAO at the fools.

top topics

join