It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zantrex 3 - is awesome!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Damn, I have hardly eaten today, and have tons of energy. Been working out, and taking the zantrex 3 (red pills) has helped. Lost a ton of weight. The only bad thing is it upsets my stomach a little....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Stay away from diet pills.. I use to be a nutritionist if you need any diet/ exercise advice.. Fat burners are only a temporary fix.. You will almost certainly gain anything back that you lose on them..

The best thing to help you with weight loss goals is cardio my friend.. It's all about energy in vs energy out.. Food being energy..

if you want to lose weight it is as simple as putting your self at a 500 calorie deficit everyday until you achieve your ideal weight..

You can go about this through pure diet changes.. or burning 500 calories through exercise.. I personally recommend a mixture of both..

This may help you.. Link.. That is a thread I authored way back.. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions..
edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cheap speed isn't a good way to lose weight. Proper diet and exercise is the best way because when you stop taking them you'll just gain all of it back.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Stay away from diet pills.. I use to be a nutritionist if you need any diet/ exercise advice.. Fat burners are only a temporary fix.. You will almost certainly gain anything back that you lose on them..

The best thing to help you with weight loss goals is cardio my friend.. It's all about energy in vs energy out.. Food being energy..

if you want to lose weight it is as simple as putting your self at a 500 calorie deficit everyday until you achieve your ideal weight..

You can go about this through pure diet changes.. or burning 500 calories through exercise.. I personally recommend a mixture of both..

Thanks. I do cardio 3 times a week and lift 3-4 times a week. I also am using the 10-12 times weight for base line calories.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Cheap speed isn't a good way to lose weight. Proper diet and exercise is the best way because when you stop taking them you'll just gain all of it back.

Uh, I work out plenty and eat clean. Just using these to help me from dragging ass...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Uh, I work out plenty and eat clean. Just using these to help me from dragging ass...

If it is a energy boost you are seeking have you tried any pre-workouts.. I recommend white flood for a strong energy boost.. Little to no side effects compared to jack3d and such. That is what I personally use. Link
edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If it is a energy boost you are seeking have you tried any pre-workouts.. I recommend white flood for a strong energy boost.. Little to no side effects compared to jack3d and such.. [url=http://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Labs-Raspberry-Flavor-servings/dp/B002OLAOJK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341876257&sr=8-1&keywords=white+flood]Link[ /url] That is what I personally use.

Thanks, will look at that. What is the difference? The zantrex does not make my heart go into overdrive like some others I have used such as hydroxycut, etc. I just feel like I have energy, which I like. No crash, etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I see it has creatine. Not a big fan of creatine as it seems to bloat me and give me horrible squirts...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

White flood is not a fat burner.. it's a nitric oxide enhancer.. It gives you a "feel good" type of feeling and supplies you with a good amount of energy.. plus it helps with vascularity.. The main difference is fat burners are designed to do exactly what you said.. Make your heart race..

Because the faster your heart rate the more fat you are burning..

I recommend white flood 15 minutes before you work out, and a good whey protein within 20 minutes after your workout to complete the cycle..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

dude, i don't know what pills your taking, but the answer is to eat HEALTHY.

cut out EVERYTHING with unnatural ingredients, and only eat things with no junk in them.

read the ingredient labels.

corn syrup?

artificial colors?

polysorbate?

sulfate?

Dont eat it, don't buy it.

don't listen to what other people say, CARBS THIS! CARBS = fat!!!

well yea, don't eat a ton of bread. but carbs are fake in my opinion.

this one guy at potatoes ONLY for a whole week and lost weight, but that is not my point.

eat a little bit of meat, a little bit of potato, a little bit of apple, a little bit of cheese. etc.

have a fruit, eat some nuts, have some fruit juice.

etc.

also, CALORIES ARE FAKE! i strongly believe they are fake!

why:

they get there calories by setting food on fire next to water, and however hot the water gets, WELL calories.

first of all, your body does NOT set food on fire in your belly.

you "poop" out most of the matter you consume anyway.

calories = consistent way of getting the same number out of the same food again and again.

i don't believe in calories.

just eat healthy and natural, and listen to what your body is telling you.

craving tons of sugar? eat a few apples.

craving tones of bread? eat a potato and some beans.

craving chocolate? EAT SOME CHOCOLATE!! (as long as the ingredients are natural)

that's my advice to you, its your choice and consequences good or bad if you decide to follow it or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I see it has creatine. Not a big fan of creatine as it seems to bloat me and give me horrible squirts...

It is creatine and carb free.. here is a link to the official site. Link

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

dude, i don't know what pills your taking, but the answer is to eat HEALTHY.

cut out EVERYTHING with unnatural ingredients, and only eat things with no junk in them.

read the ingredient labels.

corn syrup?

artificial colors?

polysorbate?

sulfate?

Dont eat it, don't buy it.

don't listen to what other people say, CARBS THIS! CARBS = fat!!!

well yea, don't eat a ton of bread. but carbs are fake in my opinion.

this one guy at potatoes ONLY for a whole week and lost weight, but that is not my point.

eat a little bit of meat, a little bit of potato, a little bit of apple, a little bit of cheese. etc.

have a fruit, eat some nuts, have some fruit juice.

etc.

also, CALORIES ARE FAKE! i strongly believe they are fake!

why:

they get there calories by setting food on fire next to water, and however hot the water gets, WELL calories.

first of all, your body does NOT set food on fire in your belly.

you "poop" out most of the matter you consume anyway.

calories = consistent way of getting the same number out of the same food again and again.

i don't believe in calories.

just eat healthy and natural, and listen to what your body is telling you.

craving tons of sugar? eat a few apples.

craving tones of bread? eat a potato and some beans.

craving chocolate? EAT SOME CHOCOLATE!! (as long as the ingredients are natural)

that's my advice to you, its your choice and consequences good or bad if you decide to follow it or not.

I eat healthy. I eat a base calorie of 10-12 times my body weight goal. I exercise. I just need an energy boost...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

White flood is not a fat burner.. it's a nitric oxide enhancer.. It gives you a "feel good" type of feeling and supplies you with a good amount of energy.. plus it helps with vascularity.. The main difference is fat burners are designed to do exactly what you said.. Make your heart race..

Because the faster your heart rate the more fat you are burning..

I recommend white flood 15 minutes before you work out, and a good whey protein within 20 minutes after your workout to complete the cycle..

Yep, got the protein covered - pharm grade from europe, hard to come by, buddy is a sports supply importer...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

want an energy boost?

take a glass-

add some

olive oil

honey

mix it together

add orange juice

grab a handful of mixed nuts + cranberries and raisins

drink that, eat that.

do 10 jumping jacks, drink a glass of water.

then, drink a cup of green tea.

take it or leave it ^_^ peace.

new topics

top topics

join