Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Romney Caught Cheating. Campaign Over. Obama vs Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
1st let me say I copied the headline from the youtube page for those what accuse me of leading. That said, some of the 1st link that I watched has some valid points. If the authorities do their jobs. Very compelling. It's popularity is growing to by the # count on youtube. The 2nd link is a list of videos outlining Romney's master plan I guess. Hadn't got to those yet. I'm still voting for Ron Paul regardless. I've seen too much evidence of voter fraud and it's only a matter of time before the truth comes to light.

RonPaulOne

edit on 9-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Vote for Paul and Obama gets four more years.

It's really that simple.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama.... its that simple.. both have the same policies and will have the same agenda

Ron Paul is the only sane choice
edit on 9-7-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yeah, TPTB keep saying that too. I'm actually interested in 1 point this guy makes on Romney's intent for internment camps. I would bet Romney has the same political contributors McCain had in 08. The gave equal donations to both Obama and McCain just to cover all bases. As long as you let them tell you how to think they're going to control the outcome.
edit on 9-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

There is no requirement that you copy the headline for posting in this forum. Your choice.

The question in my mind is can Ron Paul be completely ignored, or will he take even one hour away from the concentration of the party which could be used for better things.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama.... its that simple.. both have the same policies and will have the same agenda

Yup, because Ron Paul is SO much better than anything else out there, right? I like Obama, but I dont think that he's been a great President. Romney? I can put his religion aside, but I cannot stomach the love of outsourcing or his abortion stance. Paul? My God, I'd move to Australia.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

There is no requirement that you copy the headline for posting in this forum.

When posting the headline is supposed to match the headline from the article. It is one of the rules.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Paul is not going to get the nomination. Period.

Move on.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Vote for Paul and Obama gets four more years.

It's really that simple.

We are screwed either way so what is the difference? Vaseline or Crisco?

I will be damned if I will bow to you folks on the right using "Vote for Paul Obama gets four more years."! If you want to blame us because Obama wins, we can just as easily BLAME you for bowing down to a two party dictatorship!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
But it's not an article it's a video!!!!

I hate political advertisements, weather it's Romney's, Obama's or Ron Pauls.

Can we stop promoting these stupid unofficial campaign videos?

Did any of you follow the link? That has to be one of the worst websites I have ever seen in my life!!!! Right out of a mid-90s site!!!! OWWWW MY EYES!!!!! Ever hear of CSS? Or JQuery?

Too many videos, no text, no context...

Ok sorry for my rant lolz. I'm leaving this thread now!
edit on 9-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

This video was a waste of my time. Half the time speaker calls Romney criminal, no substance on what case they have against them.

Romney got 9.6 million votes. Ron Paul received 2.06 million. Romney won 41 states, the vast majority of them by popular vote. Ron Paul won three states through means of pressure at those state conventions. Ron Paul has ran twice before for president and he has never won his own district let alone his own state. The RNC is a private organization, nominees do not have to picked by order of their popularity on the internet.

Ron Paul lost, get over it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Yup, because Ron Paul is SO much better than anything else out there, right? I like Obama, but I dont think that he's been a great President. Romney? I can put his religion aside, but I cannot stomach the love of outsourcing or his abortion stance. Paul? My God, I'd move to Australia.

If you vote Obama... We certainly don't want you.
Try the North Pole.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You're not invited

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

I still think Romney is the lesser of two evils at the moment as he will have to behave for his first term to get a reelection. Unrestrained Obama is scarier than restrained Romney.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thank you for setting me straight. I thought the exact headline rule was only for the breaking news fora.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

When posting the headline is supposed to match the headline from the article. It is one of the rules.

No, it's not. Only in Breaking Alternative News. I'm still not giving the OP a hard time about it though.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

blah blah

throwing your vote away..

blah blah..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why is Ron Paul so terrible? Facts please

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Why do I think he is so bad? I'll toss a few things out there, but by no means is this a comprehensive list:

Support of a high federal sales tax
Stance vs. gay marriage
Support of withdrawal from NATO
Stance on abortion
Support of Dont Ask, Dont Tell

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I disagree with his views on all of the above. Not trying to convince anyone that they need to see it my way (dont need to, he isnt gonna win anything). But you asked, so I answered.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Why do I think he is so bad? I'll toss a few things out there, but by no means is this a comprehensive list:

Support of a high federal sales tax
Stance vs. gay marriage
Support of withdrawal from NATO
Stance on abortion
Support of Dont Ask, Dont Tell

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I disagree with his views on all of the above. Not trying to convince anyone that they need to see it my way (dont need to, he isnt gonna win anything). But you asked, so I answered.

Supports NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX
Gay marriage.. he has his religous beliefs and stands by them
We are NATO... yes we shouldn't be supporting Nato or fighting illegal wars.. bring all our soliders home
He has delivered more babies than anyone in office.. he says its a states right issue not federal
Dont ask don't tell is a good option.. I've been in the military and know how they think

top topics

<<   2 >>

join