It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who you gona post/message after dec21 to have a joke with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So who you gona post/message after dec21 to have a joke with?

What will the doomsdayer's say when we are still here?

Will it be a new date or they admit its just an end to a cosmic cycle and a new age?

or any other opinions out there?

i have seen some extreme posts around what people are doing/expecting, living in fear when we should chill out

i am not saying that many changes will not happen from a new age over the next few hundred years
and i do think after these changes we will be in a better place (i believe in reincarnation) and no banksters eh eh
but highly populated countries over the next hundred years or so could end up low population

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

There will be those who will revel in saying "I told you so".

There will be those who will claim some Galactic Federation decided to cut us some slack, and channeled a new message with a whole new set of guidelines to follow.

There will be those who have a planetary sized hang over after the End of the World Party from the night before.

There will be those who spend countless hours on google trying to find out what went wrong because they are devastated that it didn't all end as predicted.

There will be those who never put any thought into it, because they didn't even know.

Life will go on.....

Des

edit on 9-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Since you brought it up... I guess you're second on my list!
The first being my cannibal Mayan next door niehboor of course.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think a giant Monty Python foot might descend down upon us on December 21, 2012, so don't poke fun just yet. I could happen to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My reaction will most likely look like this..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth

Will it be a new date or they admit its just an end to a cosmic cycle and a new age?

Actually, I think there already is one. I don't remember the details, but 2035, or something like that.

If you're already getting ancy about it though, I say go on and start making fun of 'em right now. There's no need to wait another 5 months.

I remember something about the last few months of 2011, that cracks me up every time I think about it. I read it quite a bit actually, from many people. It varied a little bit of course, but it was basically: "Man I can't wait til 2012. It's gonna be an exciting year!!" Don't seem very special now, does it?

Like lil kids on Christmas, who can't fall asleep, because they're so dam excited about the morning.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I certainly do not believe the world will end BUT just incase something does happen I've bought an umbrella.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Originally posted by Destinyone

Nah. It's not as fun afterwards. I'll happily say it right now though.....

I told ya so, morons. This year is no different from last year, and next year will be the same. There will be death. There will be birth. There will be some random natural disasters, just as it has always been, and always will be. Also, there will be war next year, just as it always has been, and always will be. Some people will make money. Others will lose it.......

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I think a giant Monty Python foot might descend down upon us on December 21, 2012, so don't poke fun just yet. I could happen to you.

ahh i see your thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

dont worry we will all be here, i will say hello then
edit on 9-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Destinyone

Originally posted by Destinyone

Nah. It's not as fun afterwards. I'll happily say it right now though.....

I told ya so, morons. This year is no different from last year, and next year will be the same. There will be death. There will be birth. There will be some random natural disasters, just as it has always been, and always will be. Also, there will be war next year, just as it always has been, and always will be. Some people will make money. Others will lose it.......

re:
Nah. It's not as fun afterwards

i agree mate!

hence the thread

top topics

join