It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh ad boycott is working

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You think Rush Limbaugh is a real person? He's an alias for a radio show personality played by a fat angry old guy with a big mouth and no respect for anyone other than white men.

When we stop listening, Rush Limbaugh stops existing.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

You are just angry that he doesn't have a chilll running up his leg when someone mentions the word Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes, the boycotts ARE working. Not only is he losing advertizes, he lost a major market here in Philly.

‘Forget The Anger, Reason Is Back’ – Philadelphia Station Replaces Limbaugh

Despite Rush Limbaugh’s futile attempt to convince his audience that his nine-hour hate rant on Sandra Fluke did not affect his ratings or sponsorship, the facts prove otherwise.

Limbaugh will no longer be heard on the CBS station in Philadelphia that has allowed him to spew his venom for the past twenty years. He has been replaced by Michael Smerconish with the intro “forget the anger, reason is back”

Addicting Info

Can't say that he'll be missed although the guys they got to replace Smerconish in the evenings when I drive home are just plain BORING. I shut them off and listen to country for my ride home anymore. Probably better for the blood pressure anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Why bring up his race? What does that have to do with anything? Makes your ideas look radical,

Boycott his show and let the rest work itself out without using racism to stoke the fire.
peace

Because Rush is a stinking racist. Here, I'll even do the google search for you. Doubt if you will read any of the links though.

newsone.com...
mediamatters.org...
www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Why bring up his race? What does that have to do with anything? Makes your ideas look radical,

Boycott his show and let the rest work itself out without using racism to stoke the fire.
peace

Because Rush is a stinking racist. Here, I'll even do the google search for you. Doubt if you will read any of the links though.

newsone.com...
mediamatters.org...
www.ibtimes.com...

If he is a racist, he will not make it in the media, especially being a right winger.
The truth is, he's a person thats supposed to do his job and keep the american people divided. Just like cnn and msnbc do

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

"He lost a major market here in Philly?"

Rush On The Move

The change has occurred and PREMIERE NETWORKS' RUSH LIMBAUGH is now airing on his new PHILADELPHIA affiliate, MERLIN MEDIA News-Talk WWIQ (IQ 106.9), effective TODAY (6/25).
Rush changes Philadelphia stations
He certainly didn't lose a major market, and the boycott hasn't kept him from having a Philadelphia affiliate. I don't see how the boycott worked.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I didn't know we had another talk station here. The last one on FM sold out to another format in the 90's.

I'll have to check out that station on my ride to work this morning. Still probably won't hear Rush, he's on while I'm at work.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by charles1952

I didn't know we had another talk station here. The last one on FM sold out to another format in the 90's.

I'll have to check out that station on my ride to work this morning. Still probably won't hear Rush, he's on while I'm at work.

It seems like since Rush Limbaugh entered the talk radio scene many moons ago, it has gotten a bad rep in the eyes of the general public.

Good on you for listening to music instead. If it's one thing I am certain of, Rush Limbaugh has never lowered anyones blood pressure, ever!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join