It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chief Urges Romney to Release Tax Returns, but Won't Release Her Own

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
story at The Weekly Standard
July 9, 2012

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is at it again !!

And it's a daily double this time !!

One isn't good enough.

She took time to "ask" Mitt Romney for his tax returns again.

And of course, She still refuses to release hers

The best part is --- Romney HAS released his tax returns

The 2011 return is in "estimate" format because his accounting people have received an extension.

Now What is Debbie's problem exactly ?

The Democratic National Committee chair, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, is in Boston today to hold an event to urge Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release his tax returns.
DWS

"Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz will join Massachusetts Democratic Party Chair John Walsh to discuss former Governor Mitt Romney’s history of fighting transparency amid new reports that the Republican presidential candidate has secret bank accounts in foreign tax havens," a Democratic National Committee press release states.

The goal for Wasserman Schultz is clear: To get Romney to release tax returns and other financial documents.

But the irony of today's event is rich: Debbie Wasserman Schultz has refused--and continues to refuse--to release her own tax returns. ......(story continues)

Romney's Tax Returns

Article from January

Mitt Romney’s 2010 tax return, Romney’s estimated 2011 filing

Please listen to me Please

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I dislike that laid ( can i say that now a days or will the FBI kick down my door tomorrow?)

Shes one of those people that everytime she talk you feel dumber.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
She's not running for President. There are a LOT of anomalies with Mitt Romney's tax status and his overseas accounts. He's reported to have as much as 100 million dollars in his IRA, fer chrissakes.

Romney's father released several years' worth of tax returns when he ran for President, and paid a lot higher tax rate than Mitt does. He's refusing to go along with the returns release because he knows how it will make him look. Bad.

And for what it's worth, I don't support Obama anymore either. I'm voting for Johnson, the only sane person who is going to be on the ballot in all 50 states. Y'know, the one the MSM is studiously ignoring because he had the temerity to suggest that the war on drugs is a farce.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
story at The Weekly Standard
July 9, 2012

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is at it again !!

Well... I urge Mitt Romney to release his past tax returns, just like his father did when he ran for President...12 years worth...do I first have to release my own to the public???....Oh...That's right...I am NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Mitt Romney would be the first presidential candidate in over three decades to refuse to release a substantial number of recent tax returns.

His campaign released one year of tax returns during the primaries, as fellow Republicans piled on his decision to keep the forms secret.

Even Romney’s own father George, who ran unsuccessfully for the Republican presidential nomination in 1968, released 12 years of tax returns.

thinkprogress.org...

edit on 10-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I dont get this nonsense.

They're all millionaires yet they spend so much time trying to brand Romney as being some sort of extra-millionaire.

Compared to you and me and most of us every last one of them is obscenely rich.

Obama trying to look like a down-to-earth pauper battling against Scrooge McDuck swimming in a pool of gold coins.

Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
He's refusing to go along with the returns release because he knows how it will make him look. Bad.

You do realize he has released his Tax Returns already don't you? Now the fact you have no clue and still post makes you look .. well .. Bad.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

And the fact Romney did release them. Democrats have no platform to go on, so they are simply attacking Romney.

top topics

join