It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds name 4 suspects linked to Fast and Furious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"We believe it's in the best interest of this ongoing investigation to unseal the case at this point in time and to enlist the assistance of the general publics in both Mexico and the United States," said federal prosecutor Laura Duffy. She said the decision to release the information came independently and would not discuss the recent congressional action against Holder.
Oh, so now the death of the Border Patrol Agent is now an issue that should be resolved, and worthy of having the case "unsealed". It wasn't before when there were reputations to protect, but now that it's completely out in the open we're going to be the good guys and find these criminals?Sorry, but get out of my face with this bull$%!@. I'm going to call it like I see it. They couldn't care less about Agent Terry when they could keep the story under wraps, now that it's got much attention they're tripping over themselves trying to find a way to look like the good guys. I don't buy it.AP STORY

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

Holy hell. How are they gonna justify that one? Dang!! What a bunch of ....well any name in the book would work just fine; insert here____________. I can't wait 'till the day those scumbags stand up and say "We are so sorry, we messed up big time and we will do everything in our power to rectify the situation". But in this case it's not just messing up it all started with outright curruption. We gotta take the power back.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A lot more heads should roll higher up!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

It's all a dog and pony show.

Now that the issue has gained awareness and could become an election issue they have to change focus and appease people.

I'm very happy that they are doing this. It's about time they did something. Someone screwed the pooch in a major way and they should pay for their mistakes.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

Holy hell. How are they gonna justify that one? Dang!! What a bunch of ....well any name in the book would work just fine; insert here____________. I can't wait 'till the day those scumbags stand up and say "We are so sorry, we messed up big time and we will do everything in our power to rectify the situation". But in this case it's not just messing up it all started with outright curruption.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing a few moments ago. It's just the same nonsense over and aver again. I call it "relief of responsibility", something that is used in American politics to a tee. It wasn't the Republicans it was the Democrats, it wasn't the liberals it was the conservatives, ect, ect. I can respect someone a lot more that stands up and says "hey guys, in hindsight I made the wrong decision". I can never respect people who consistently shift blame away from themselves, even though they are the ones making the decisions. As a side note to the article. I like how they are enlisting the help of the public. Like they are working with the general public to right this terrible wrong. We want to help you. Help us help you, this is a team effort. Meanwhile it wasn't a team effort when they were trying to bury this story. Sorry, I just no longer buy the charade of nonsense anymore. I can just see through the selfish lies they perpetrate.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
That's why the four suspects were named. They need some scapegoats to quell the anger of the people. After all, if we don't find someone to shift the blame to it may be our heads on a pike. It's become so easy to see through the dog and pony show as grey 580 correctly called it.
edit on 9-7-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm surprised the ghost of Osama bin Laden didn't make the list.

Let's face it, Holder, Obama and Big Sis knew about this smuggling operation several years back. If obama (et. al.) are not being impeached/prosecuted over this crime, justice is not being served.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Of course these suspects have to be captured, tried for murder and executed. They are the ones that can point fingers and tell us exactly where those guns came from. We can't have that, now, can we?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

Holy hell. How are they gonna justify that one? Dang!! What a bunch of ....well any name in the book would work just fine; insert here____________. I can't wait 'till the day those scumbags stand up and say "We are so sorry, we messed up big time and we will do everything in our power to rectify the situation". But in this case it's not just messing up it all started with outright curruption. We gotta take the power back.

Not really up to speed on the issue here but just wanted to comment on that image.........

The Tibetian Monk who set himself on fire to protest his beliefs.......... that is some conviction...a really thought provoking picture..............

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This just came out. US Border Agent Brian Terry was shooting beanbags at cartel members before they shot him dead with assault rifles. The boy didnt have a chance.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley
This just came out. US Border Agent Brian Terry was shooting beanbags at cartel members before they shot him dead with assault rifles. The boy didnt have a chance.
They are trying the same thing with soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is being pushed as proper EOF (escalation of force). I actually got into a heated argument with someone of higher rank because of the policy. My side of the argument was that if someone is firing live rounds at me I'm not using non lethal force, it's just foolish and will get service members killed. His side was it's EOF policy now, and I'll just have to deal with it. If I don't use it I'll be prosecuted for war crimes. All in all, I'm not surprised.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
[
edit on 9-7-2012 by Henley because: (didnt post correctly)

edit on 9-7-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by GD21D

My question is "WHY"? Why bother sending the boys in the line of fire w/o protection? I must be missing something.
The answer is quite simple, think about it for a little while and get back to me. If you still can't figure it out I'll be more than happy to explain.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

edit on 9-7-2012 by Henley because: blank page again ??

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

i guess the point is,, as good people,, and 75% are good people,,at what point do u say,, too sacrafice my life for a good cause is a worthy thing and good,, to go to a gun fight with a jack-knife,, well may work in Europe , where these Humanitarian Concepts seem too work, ,, but darn,, this is America,, and as an American "I AINT THAT #ING STUPID",,
so ,,stupid vs not stupid, what would an American do?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by GD21D

I didnt have to think about "it" long. Have thought "it" for quite sometime. It's just so in your face! I hope I'm wrong.
They don't care about any soldiers or Agent Terry. Never have, never will. Take away all the patriotic bull, all the flags, all the we support the soldiers, all the we support low level Federal Agents, all the we want justice, and look at it for what it is. They care about their public perception, both domestic and foreign. They care about their interests. They care about getting reelected.If you think for one second Obama cares about some soldiers that came from middle America you're delusional. If you think for one second Romney cares about some soldiers coming from middle America you're delusional. If you think Holder cares about some low level Federal Employee, you're delusional. It sounds harsh but it's true none the less. Just because some don't like the way that sounds doesn't make it any less true. Look at what these men are doing, not what they say. One of the biggest complaints I have with some is the perception that these men are stupid. These politicians are dumb and don't know what they're doing. Actually I see it as the exact opposite. These men didn't get put in the positions they're in by being stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. If you miss this concept, then you're going to miss everything. You may think you have a good grasp on things when in fact you don't. Always think about why they are doing what they do. Never listen to what they say. Watch what they do, It'll tell you a lot.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

And, always, ALWAYS, keep an eye on that left hand. Especially when something else has grabbed the attention of the rest.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You can bet MSM will beat the drum and interrupt regular programming when any of these 4 suspects get caught.

When you think of it, they can only come up with four suspects after thousands of guns crossed the border.

Just to let you know they mean business, the Feds are offering up to a $1 Million (your taxes) Reward for these suspects.

abcnews.go.com...

"Agent Terry served his country honorably and made the ultimate sacrifice in trying to protect it from harm, and we will stop at nothing to bring those responsible for his murder to justice," said Attorney General Eric Holder in a statement. "This investigation has previously resulted in one defendant being charged with Agent Terry's murder and taken into custody, and today's announcement reflects the department's unrelenting commitment to finding and arresting the other individuals responsible for this horrific tragedy so that Agent Terry's family, friends and fellow law enforcement agents receive the justice they deserve."

What do you think Holder is trying to do here????

Yeah, me too, save his a$$.

Why are they NOW saying they have one suspect since the night of the Terry shooting? I think it is all B.S.

Manuel Osorio-Arellanes has been in custody since his arrest the night of the shooting

edit on 7/9/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What? Omg, I read a bit about that before this...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

That's why the four suspects were named. They need some scapegoats to quell the anger of the people. After all, if we don't find someone to shift the blame to it may be our heads on a pike. It's become so easy to see through the dog and pony show as grey 580 correctly called it.
edit on 9-7-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

Exactly! Obama's name and Holders name should be on that list instead!! The average sheeple is going to hear this on CNN and think its over and done with, that Obama breaking his transparency promise, AGAIN, is no big deal. Even if they had some questions about it, Anderson Cooper will put those to rest and they can go back to 'real news' like who won 'America's got talent' etc etc

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join