It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,000 patient deaths. Heads up people!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

One of the world’s biggest drug companies is at the centre of an urgent investigation after failing to disclose reports that 15,000 people died while taking its medicines.
Swiss pharmaceutical giant Roche failed to pass on a further 65,000 reports of suspected side effects that were recorded by patients.
Full article here

This is about medicines used to treat breast cancer, bowel cancer, hepatitis B, and skin and eye conditions. If you've been treated for these conditions you'll want to read this.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

S&F! I wasn't aware of this one! I am still trying to digest GlaxoSmithKline being fined $3 billion for lieing about their drugs safety and effectiveness!

What really gets me, is that if it was a normal "LITTLE GUY" that did these things, they would be locked up in prison for years!!!!

BIG PHARM...............................They get a fine! No prison for Corporations.........................

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by VoidHawk

S&F! I wasn't aware of this one! I am still trying to digest GlaxoSmithKline being fined $3 billion for lieing about their drugs safety and effectiveness!

What really gets me, is that if it was a normal "LITTLE GUY" that did these things, they would be locked up in prison for years!!!!

BIG PHARM...............................They get a fine! No prison for Corporations.........................

I know what you mean, we cant even grow our own food without interference.

Whats realy worrying is the stuff we dont hear about.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
From the article: "The European Medicines Agency, which made the findings public, said: ‘There is at present no evidence of a negative impact for patients and while the investigations and being conducted there is no need for patients or healthcare professionals to take any action.’

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have been on herceptin for some time and am fine. If you have a good doctor, they monitor you very closely and check your blood and ask about any reactions, how you're feeling etc. If anything is wrong they are right on top of things. Medicines are different for everyone, what may affect one, may not affect another.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yeah, no doubt Night Star! Sounds like another conspiracy started by those crafty Mexicans!

2nd line

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
From the article: "The European Medicines Agency, which made the findings public, said: ‘There is at present no evidence of a negative impact for patients and while the investigations and being conducted there is no need for patients or healthcare professionals to take any action.’

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have been on herceptin for some time and am fine. If you have a good doctor, they monitor you very closely and check your blood and ask about any reactions, how you're feeling etc. If anything is wrong they are right on top of things. Medicines are different for everyone, what may affect one, may not affect another.

All I can say is tell that to the relatives of the 15,000 dead and the many thousands that have been injured.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Dang, no matter where we turn, we get a raping by "the man"...its in our food, medical, all of the industries! Pillage the "little guy"! Plunder the people!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
watch this get swept under the rug. Ats is becoming so depressing lol

new topics

top topics

join