It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you learned after joining ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I still need to do more scoping around the site, but I like what I see so far. I've been a UFO/Alien nut since the tender age of 5 and always had a feeling that we were not alone. Some say I'm destined for investigative journalism or cryptozoology, but since I lack science and critical thinking skills, I'm better off being a film maker in Hollywood, maybe use it to my advantage [Scientologists anyone?].

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Unfortunately, these people aren´t ready for their wake up call yet. Some of us must live a couple of life in this demention to learn... Only if you have suffered enough, you will be able to grow and apreaciate what we really are. Like you won´t be able to be a doctor with just 1 day of class, you won´t be able to learned all we have to learned with just 1 life experiencies...

Some souls are babys, they just got borned, it is impossible for you to help them now. But don´t give up, you still can help others... Some will listen.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Learned that there is actualy nice people on the net

though it was a myth like bigfoot

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Keep away from Scientologie. You´ll just get yourself in trouble if you get involved with these people.
They will keep you giving them your money, saying thats payment like a universaty, B,S. That is just way to get you to brain wash you. The only thing is that I agree is that they believe in reincarnation. But they can´t be serious in what they do, for many things, Because they use the "Cross" to make their markteing... See what I mean ? Just enother way, to suck money, out of the people...

edit on 1-11-2012 by CA2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm just jumping blind here to share my story...

I've been on ats for 6 years, but I don't say much. And thats what i've learned... don't say too much!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The top 3 things i have learned on ATS :

1 ) Be skeptical , be very skeptical . Do your own research and cross reference what ever it is your`e researching .

2 ) Appreciate the contribution and time , the real intelligent members take to make threads/posts , There is a wealth of experience and some really good writers on this site .

3 ) Watch what you speak about to people out with ATS (in the "real" world) , a lot of people just do not comprehend a lot of conspiracies and only get their news from MSM .

o and DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

First: to Thank ATS and all those out there with opinions and knowledge to share, from A to Z!
I have learned to question long held beliefs and I feel I have been awakened like Neo to a stranger earth and an uglier US...only because of my own personal naivety and mental laziness for just becoming a shepeople for so long...I "know" for certain now that we never went to the moon and understand fully why the USSR never said a thing due to the skeletons in their huge closet. Perhaps the single greatest slap across my face was a phrase from Bill Kaysing who pondered if everything was a hoax! He wasn't gonna wait around to his last breath to find out and neither am I
Thanks ATS and contributors.... and keep on thinking free!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The tomato is a lie and ATSers are awesome

~2nd - My dragon will eat your jabberwocky~

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i've learned that 99% what i thought were ET craft are not
i've learned the word 'paradolia'
i've learned that ATS is addictive

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I learned these guys have computers.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Don't feed the trolls, writing more than one line is preferred.

Writing Second Line is not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join