It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very interesting, brief History Lesson on JFK & Abraham Lincoln! (Worth a read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Have a history teacher explain this if they can. Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both wives lost a child while living in the White House. Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both Presidents were shot in the head. Now it gets really weird. Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln. Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters. Now hang on to your seat. Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials. And here's the "kicker": A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe. AND...................: Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse... Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...

Secret societies love symbolism, synchronism and numerology as well.

I'm not entirely sure if all of this is completely true as I am not too up to scratch on my American history.. if someone can confirm that this data is all correct or debunk if necessary that would be gravy
If it is all true or at least most of it then it definitely says a lot. But then again the speech JFK made shortly before he was assassinated says it all.. I'm guessing there are not many people on this site who have trouble seeing at least some conspiracy in the deaths of JFK and Lincoln.

They both planned on getting rid of the federal reserve..
SU

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It really makes you wonder.
What if JFK was a actor?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't usually like to quote snopes, but they looked at this.

Snopes Lincoln/Kennedy comparrison

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Lol thx for posting this. The first time I was made aware of these links was in 7th grade.
Was one of the things that got me into conspiracy's.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." - Abraham Lincoln, from a November 21, 1864 letter to Colonel William F. Elkins

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Definitely not new, it's been around since I was a kid and I'm in my mid 30s =) always found it interesting though even though much if it can be explained away as chance..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
whats even stranger is anyone in 2012 thinking Oswald killed Kennedy and that Lincoln cared about civil rights.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You know why both of them were assassinated? Both wanted to get rid of the federal reserve. Abe tried to issue greenbacks to replace reserve notes and when Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110 he signed his death warrant. Six months after he signed this he went to Dallas. That traitor Johnson threw out most of it and Regan finished it off.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've never researched this to be able to de-bunk it although i've read about it a few times..... Certainly lots of scary similarities IF accurate

I may look into it now actually.... One thing is certain though, I will never under-estimate TBTB & their love of symbolism....

And OP, thanks, love anything to do with JFK and the other POTUS'

top topics

join