It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

heres a conspiracy.,.,., what if,,, the government created the roswel event as a psyop,,.,,. knowing/predicting that somepoint in the future ,,,, the same folks who were incharge of the government and information services would be in charge of the government and information services and country,.,,.,. and they knew somepoint in the future technology would advance to a crazy point,.,, so they knew some point in the future the world would be united in peace to live in prosperity with this new technology,, (i.e. new world order) and they decided like the ancients united the population with stories of gods,,,,,, they decided they could unite the world with the threat of ET,...,,. and so 2012 they will fake an et invasion to get everyone on the same team,, and then yea,,, history,,

Straight out of the Alex Jones fantasy doomsday novel "YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE..... SOMETIME SOON!!!!"

Very original(sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
The real story and FACTS about this case are very interesting.

FACT - The original press release by the army did state they had a crashed flying saucer and this was reported in the press. Local people stated the same.
The following day this story was withdrawn and the BS started. I say BS because the army changed their story so many times is laughable.
Many locals say they were threatened, and told to shut up.

I didn't read the whole thread yet, but I wanted to quote VoidHawk to help illustrate something I've noticed that I'd like to share.

I can believe the combination weather balloon and crash test dummies stories based on how a story can evolve over time. However, after listening to reports from all these never-ending wars, I've come to the conclusion that the initial reports are usually accurate if the government quickly comes out with an opposing story that then becomes the "real story". I use this as one of my propaganda tests when trying to sort out the truth. It just comes down to who can you believe, the government/military or some witnesses that happened to be there?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

It would seem no amount of witnesses can be believed. Only the official story holds truth, or so they want you to believe.

If you havent seen it already check out this thread Proof of flying saucers

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Misinformation is the greatest tool in any governments arsenal, it creates suspicion and distrust, this envelopes any story true or false, in today's world with the ability to disclose without reprisal its easier for retired agents to release statements without reprisal, Roswell has had so many investigations it detracts from other sightings and experiences, our rapid technological advances in the last 100 years are our greatest clue to the actual existence of other intelligent life forms from distant planets and the recovery of wreckage, alien or otherwise. Roswell is a distraction tactic, it keeps the curious occupied while other amazing things happen without question. UFO sightings are increasing at an enormous rate due to the affordable mobile tech we all own, its only a matter of time before our patience is rewarded. Evidence cant be suppressed forever, technology is the key.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
interesting... mhh, now lets wait for the headline (aliens invade earth to recover lost crashed craft) the journey took about 60 + years....

I would love to see that craft and the bodies! I would really love to find out the truth about what happened!!

If that ex agent is telling the truth, wouldnt he be in some serious trouble for saing that?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
interesting... mhh, now lets wait for the headline (aliens invade earth to recover lost crashed craft) the journey took about 60 + years....

I would love to see that craft and the bodies! I would really love to find out the truth about what happened!!

If that ex agent is telling the truth, wouldnt he be in some serious trouble for saing that?

Chase goes into detail in several interviews about how he is conforming to all his legal agreements to not disclose classifed information. He cannot divulge any specifics about what was in the box, including the names on any files, but he can say what was printed on the outside of the box, and state how he feels about the contents of what was in the box. Legally, he can give no specific details.

I read his book (it is a great read) and if you can read between the lines, you can read all kinds of interesting information and details about all the covert operations since 1947, with why's and actual names of the players woven into his story line. You can even pick out missing information that must have been sanitized out in the CIA's review of his book.

He turned the classic Alien descriptions into human eating Lizards, but the descriptions of their amazing genetic intelligence may be part of the actual truth, as well as the very covert need to understand and study their genetic makeup. He covers some interesting ground, taking all the conspiracy theories and weaving them into his story line in a very clever fashion.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

The problem with that is their is proof. The Army initially reported they found a flying disc. There is a huge difference between a flying disc and a weather balloon. They were able to distinguish and identify it was a disc not a weather balloon. This was reported in a paper. We also have to think in terms of living in the 40s and 50s. Do you really think that they thought this would ever develop into this. They werent very good at lying but were very good at hiding the evidence. Except the story originally reported

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join