It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Not at all! I completely agree with you (now that I get what you're saying) I just didn't exactly understand where you were coming from in your first post.

I also don't think you should read too much into the similarity in the wording. It's not like the old days where a new bureau would release a story and other news outlets would carry it. These are the days of the blog, where news gets recycled and reposted across the web. HTML linking is such an easy way of 'referencing' that you find the exact same copy all over the place. Lazy writers I guess, but as long as they get a hit out of it - it doesn't matter.

But ultimately I agree, and thanks for clarifying. I was genuinely just curious as to your opinion as a respected member around here.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Roswell was most likely an experimental aircraft. I think there really was a Round / Circular shaped aircraft. Just that it didn't belong to aliens , but to the United States and probably under a black budget. So very few people knew about the aircraft.

This makes much more sense to me than ' Aliens ' . Do i believe space creatures are possible? Yup. Do i think Roswell was one of them? Nope.

People need to understand , the CIA is so secretive , that the guy working on something right next to you ... knows completely different classified data even though he is working next to you , and it is illegal for him to tell you anything he knows that is classified unless he is given authorization.

So , if this guy was told anything by one of his buddies , it was most likely hearsay , and not fact.

In my opinion , whatever he is stating is simply his opinion , and his imagination.
edit on 9-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I'm currently reading a book called "Witness to Roswell."

It is a phenomenal piece of investigative journalism. I never put much credence into the alien Roswell thing...but this book truly has me thinking. If you are really interested, I'd highly recommend it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Huff Post were the first to post it. The Gizmodo piece references Huff Post, and the Digital Journal piece references Huff Post and Gizmodo. So clearly Huff Post was the first source of this story.

But to those who ask, yes there is a book coming. The Huff Post links to the ex CIA agent's website and there is a fiction novel for sale there:

A sculpture emblazoned with a coded message central to mankind’s survival stands in the Central Intelligence Agency’s courtyard.

One man knows the cipher. Dr. Jonathan Chalmers heads a CIA unit that safeguards the greatest secret our government has ever kept—and he plans for its consequences.

He knows the truth about the Roswell UFO crash… and the convergence of alien forces ordained to wage a galactic battle on Earth, fighting to possess whatever remains of the Earth.

Huffington Post may not have referenced it, but this guy surfaced as a result of being interviewed for a new Area 51 book by Annie Jacobsen. Huff didn't track this guy down out of nowhere, but I expect nothing great out of that website to begin with. It's Drudge-Left with some dedicated bloggers.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I find these stories interesting. Too bad, though, that a larger group of military officers who worked around the spaceship debris won't come forward together and say these things. It would be more believable than one or two trickling out little at a time, and the government couldn't discredit or "do away" with all of them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by VoidHawk
The real story and FACTS about this case are very interesting.

The following day this story was withdrawn and the BS started. I say BS because the army changed their story so many times is laughable.

Yeah , but the last time they told us the truth. It was an ADVANCED top secret weather balloon.

Yeah, and if memory serves me right that ballon had to time warp itself back about three years

You have a poor memory then.

The balloon story was that Project Mogul flight #4 on June 4 1947 was the balloon that crashed. So that was 3 days before the "incident".

Sorry about that.

And also it wasn't a weather balloon - although they were initially using clusters of regular meteorological balloons - it was carrying microphones (a sonobuoy) to see if they could pick up the sound of Soviet nuclear tests.

Project Mogul report

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Found this and thought of this and decided to post it.

On July 8, 1947, the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) public information officer Walter Haut in Roswell, New Mexico, issued a press release[3] stating that personnel from the field's 509th Bomb Group had recovered a crashed "flying disk" from a ranch near Roswell, sparking intense media interest. The following day, the press reported that Commanding General of the Eighth Air Force Roger M. Ramey stated that, in fact, a radar-tracking balloon had been recovered by the RAAF personnel, not a "flying disc."[4] A subsequent press conference was called, featuring debris said to be from the crashed object, which seemed to confirm the weather balloon description.

Source

-SAP-

edit on 9-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Let me guess this guy has a book to sell that will tell you all about it...

Seems like a great addition to the an ex-CIA agents pension these days. Just write anything about Roswell or UFO's

Actually no he's not writing a book. He was tracked down and interviewed by author Annie Jacobson who just wrote a new book on the subject. After that he gave an interview to the Huffington Post. Not sure how that ads to his pension.

Writers are always trying to create more exposure for their books. They are singularly the biggest problem because they ride the cultural mantra and succumb to the same disinformation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I'm currently reading a book called "Witness to Roswell."

It is a phenomenal piece of investigative journalism. I never put much credence into the alien Roswell thing...but this book truly has me thinking. If you are really interested, I'd highly recommend it.

Would be good if you post the singularity that convinces you of the alien angle.
Tks

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Logic dictates - that some agency is in charge of this project - however, when researching agencies established in 1947 - we have a ton of them. so, the one agency I know is involved is EG&G. they operate shuttle service between Las Vegas and Dreamland. - and other destinations as all flights leave LV dont land at A51.
www.URSCorp.com (the nut inside this shell) - if you dig you will see they are proudly founded in 1947.... how interesting. now look at what they do, oh~! very interesting -- now look at what is located at their facility.

now if you got a very good photo analyzer - fine tooth this sucker for authenticity

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

It's not a single point that makes me believe there might have been an extraterresterial event....its the whole book.

They approach the subject with the standard of proof required in a court of law. In my view, they made their case.

For example, they tracked down and interviewed a LOT of civilian and military persons who came into contact with the events that unfolded over those weeks. They backed this up with an exhaustive paper trail, verifying folks were stationed or employed where they claimed, etc. When a witness doesn't check out, they admit it.

I can't get more specific than that, otherwise I'd be infringing on the authors' work. But its worth the read.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

It's not a single point that makes me believe there might have been an extraterresterial event....its the whole book.

They approach the subject with the standard of proof required in a court of law. In my view, they made their case.

For example, they tracked down and interviewed a LOT of civilian and military persons who came into contact with the events that unfolded over those weeks. They backed this up with an exhaustive paper trail, verifying folks were stationed or employed where they claimed, etc. When a witness doesn't check out, they admit it.

I can't get more specific than that, otherwise I'd be infringing on the authors' work. But its worth the read.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by surfnow

Originally posted by ninjas4321

So i am actually rather suspicious of this story i mean this guy just comes out of the blue one day and says it really was an spacecraft at Roswell without any evidence whatsoever it just seems kind of funny to me i might be more convinced if he had pictures of what he saw but ether way its an interesting story for sure

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

I read the story and was skeptical, until I saw who he was. Yes he was with with the NCS.

Their could still be a angle....

the government lies is the only angle

We are told the universe is sterile but for earth eh eh
as unimaginably old and immense the universe is they say microbes might (might) live on other planets eh eh
and they know otherwise, the Universe is WILD man, wilder than any forest

With trillions of galaxies and each galaxy trillions of planets over trillions of years old and countless space-time configurations and dimensions, even if each galaxy only had 1 star man race there must be many trillions of races in our space-time configuration and dimension alone.

So Where are these Star Men? So Why dont they come and save my pretty ass?

We are on quarantine to stop our religions spreading the madness, even star men can be gullible, 2000 years ago ufo's, giants, dwarfs and many human types where here, its in folklore and art also skeletal remains.
Nobody is here to save you but you, nobody can save you but you, the reason we are in the material world is to evolve, you know its better to show someone how to feed themselves than it is to feed them, or else they get dependant and lack evolution, we get recommendations so we can help ourselves, what else do you want? free space ships so we can spread our madness?? can you imagine the fanatic Christians and mullahs etc.. getting loose on the cosmos? destruction would then be endless. OR facebook and twitter ;-)

The problem with science is: Science lacks spirit and you cant teach an expert anything also with science you have secret science and science for the masses

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
With trillions of galaxies and each galaxy trillions of planets over trillions of years old and countless space-time configurations and dimensions, even if each galaxy only had 1 star man race there must be many trillions of races in our space-time configuration and dimension alone.

So Where are these Star Men? So Why dont they come and save my pretty ass?

Maybe because it's a ferkin' long way to come, a ferkin' big galaxy to search, and a ferkin' useless ass that actualy aint pretty enough to be worth the effort?

Just sayin'....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Logic dictates - that some agency is in charge of this project - however, when researching agencies established in 1947 - we have a ton of them. so, the one agency I know is involved is EG&G. they operate shuttle service between Las Vegas and Dreamland. - and other destinations as all flights leave LV dont land at A51.
www.URSCorp.com (the nut inside this shell) - if you dig you will see they are proudly founded in 1947.... how interesting. now look at what they do, oh~! very interesting -- now look at what is located at their facility.

now if you got a very good photo analyzer - fine tooth this sucker for authenticity

If your statement hangs on a video which purports that government has its own UFOs, I wouldn't believe that for a second.

There's been a release of such disinformation for quite some time, an obvious ploy to confuse, which does not lend credence to the government supposition of protecting society.

It seems rather that government is much more of a threat than extraterrestrials would be.

edit on 11-7-2012 by g2v12 because: arrangement

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I went by the UFO museum in Roswell on the way back from Denver this week. I didn't realize how many signed affidavits from high ranking military stating what they saw that day. There is a lot of very interesting infomation on what happened that day.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I actually hope he's telling the truth but the problem is: anything anyone associated with the CIA or NSA are pathological liars generally out to distort information and propagandize the sheeple.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I went by the UFO museum in Roswell on the way back from Denver this week. I didn't realize how many signed affidavits from high ranking military stating what they saw that day. There is a lot of very interesting infomation on what happened that day.

I just left the Roswell museum. It really is eye-opening.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Chase Brandon has been on Coast to Coast AM in the USA twice recently. The story is pretty much what has been reported before.

His claim is that as a CIA operative he was working in Langley at CIA HQ. Back in the 40s, 50s and 60s, before computers, files and packages were sent in from all over the world that were stored in a "library of historical significance".

Chase says that one day when he was looking for an area to give a brief to a film crew. Ironically as part of a CIA openness programme. Behind a partition he found a large quantity of boxes with handwritten notes on them. One of them was labelled "Roswell". Perhaps it had been sitting there all those years unnoticed.The files are now either destroyed or were moved elsewhere.

He cannot/would not say what was inside the box.There were no alien body parts or artifacts in the box. He did reveal that the contents of that box confirmed to him (photographic material and written items) that what crashed at Roswell was not of this earth and from beings from elsewhere but not that the CIA had any involvement with any cover up. Although he back tracked and said that he will not reveal what exactly was in the box because of his secrecy agreements with the CIA. When pressed about why this "secret" has remained classified for 65 years, Brandon rambled on and avoided the question by pointing to a question that had been asked in another interview eventually quoting Francis Bacon "proof is so hard to tell it sometimes needs fiction to make it plausible". He then points out that his book refers to Roswell in a science fiction concept and how the cover up may have been made.

Make of this what you will.
edit on 14-7-2012 by mirageman because: typo corrected

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I've been to the Corona site. There literally are no mountains in sight. There are hills, lots of low hills, you can see forever from there.

All the old info from the nurse (that went insane), the funeral home, and other locals that disappeared or never spoke to the press again. Has been reexamined and reviewed and dissected, ad nauseum.

1-these folks had/have no reason to lie. Roswell is the asshole of the US. Nothing there but dust and beer. The Army Airfield was the main source of income at that time. This would be bad press. The govt couldn't protect us from mysterious unknown things.

2-ranchers live in the middle of nowhere because they don't want to have a large social network. He didn't want the attention he got.

3-I firmly believe that the remains of the "weather balloon" and the "test dummies" we're collected, examined and taken to the AFB in Dayton Ohio. Where Hanger 18 was a big source of conspiracy for ages.

I have I no documents or links or any proof to give you whatsoever.

Roswell doesn't come up over and over and over again because nothing happened there. Much like Area 51, we know it's there. But, unlike Area 51, there is no physical proof. If someone walked into a press conference with preserved bodies and this mystery metal-the American public would crucify him.

Face it. There is nothing left to prove or disprove. 65 years-

Ya got nothing. Believe. Or Don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join