It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com

Happy anniversary, Roswell, N.M. It was 65 years ago today that the Roswell Daily Record blasted an infamous headline claiming local military officials had captured a flying saucer on a nearby ranch. And now, a former CIA agent says it really happened.It was not a damn weather balloon -- it was what it was billed when people first reported it," said Chase Brandon, a 35-year CIA veteran. "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet, it crashed and I don't doubt for a second that the use of the word 'remains' and 'cadavers' was exactly what people were talking about."

Br
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
investmentwatchblog.com
peoplespoliticsiii.yuku.com
lifestyle.topnewstoday.org

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So i am actually rather suspicious of this story i mean this guy just comes out of the blue one day and says it really was an spacecraft at Roswell without any evidence whatsoever it just seems kind of funny to me i might be more convinced if he had pictures of what he saw but ether way its an interesting story for sure

www.huffingtonpost.com
edit on 9-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

So i am actually rather suspicious of this story i mean this guy just comes out of the blue one day and says it really was an spacecraft at Roswell without any evidence whatsoever it just seems kind of funny to me i might be more convinced if he had pictures of what he saw but ether way its an interesting story for sure

www.huffingtonpost.com

I read the story and was skeptical, until I saw who he was. Yes he was with with the NCS.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow

www.huffingtonpost.com

I read the story and was skeptical, until I saw who he was. Yes he was with with the NCS.

Their could still be a angle....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anyone who's done the research already knows that something happened there.

I think all these people who crawl out of the woodwork and say "Behold!! I know something" are doing so because they are paid to spread stories that they cant back with facts, this just adds doubt and confusion for those who cant be bothered to do their own research.

If your interested in this case go back and look at what the original witnesses had to say.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
heres a conspiracy.,.,., what if,,, the government created the roswel event as a psyop,,.,,. knowing/predicting that somepoint in the future ,,,, the same folks who were incharge of the government and information services would be in charge of the government and information services and country,.,,.,. and they knew somepoint in the future technology would advance to a crazy point,.,, so they knew some point in the future the world would be united in peace to live in prosperity with this new technology,, (i.e. new world order) and they decided like the ancients united the population with stories of gods,,,,,, they decided they could unite the world with the threat of ET,...,,. and so 2012 they will fake an et invasion to get everyone on the same team,, and then yea,,, history,,

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
65 Years Ago a UFO Probably Maybe Possibly Crashed on Earth at Roswell

When reading this article across several sites.. note the places the text is not just similar... but tellingly copied....

The ask yourself who was the actual author....

I agree this is probably a 'web-site-hit-generating' tactic on the anniversary of the Roswell incident...

..but I suspect it has nothing to do with "news" and everything to do with "entertainment."

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Until someone steps forth with the actual case files, or better yet, keys to where any evidence might be under lock & key, I'm calling BS on anyone "stepping forward". Real Roswell crash aliens is a fantastical claim, and it needs to be backed by solid proof, not just "I know things, I promise! See? Look where I worked!" Employer history doesn't prevent someone from spouting bullcrap for publicity. Nor does it prevent someone from being a few cards short of a deck. Look at Bob Lazar.

I haven't yet read the article, but it makes me question whether or not this man has a book coming out, or partnered with a production company for a TV show. Anyone know?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
I haven't yet read the article, but it makes me question whether or not this man has a book coming out, or partnered with a production company for a TV show. Anyone know?

Almost identical to what I wrote in a thread about this yesterday

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The real story and FACTS about this case are very interesting.

FACT - The original press release by the army did state they had a crashed flying saucer and this was reported in the press. Local people stated the same.
The following day this story was withdrawn and the BS started. I say BS because the army changed their story so many times is laughable.
Many locals say they were threatened, and told to shut up.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Let me guess this guy has a book to sell that will tell you all about it...

Seems like a great addition to the an ex-CIA agents pension these days. Just write anything about Roswell or UFO's

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com

Happy anniversary, Roswell, N.M. It was 65 years ago today that the Roswell Daily Record blasted an infamous headline claiming local military officials had captured a flying saucer on a nearby ranch. And now, a former CIA agent says it really happened.It was not a damn weather balloon -- it was what it was billed when people first reported it," said Chase Brandon, a 35-year CIA veteran. "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet, it crashed and I don't doubt for a second that the use of the word 'remains' and 'cadavers' was exactly what people were talking about."

Br

Related News Links:
investmentwatchblog.com
peoplespoliticsiii.yuku.com
lifestyle.topnewstoday.org

You beat me to it but here is the link to his interview (audio only)

www.youtube.com...

The problem with Roswell is that there was SO much disinformation. For a government that had no experience in this type of thing, they and the military sure were savvy at making sure SO many theories were put out that it became harder and harder to sift through the noise.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Seems like a great addition to the an ex-CIA agents pension these days. Just write anything about Roswell or UFO's

Actually no he's not writing a book. He was tracked down and interviewed by author Annie Jacobson who just wrote a new book on the subject. After that he gave an interview to the Huffington Post. Not sure how that ads to his pension.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Fox news ran the same story. Interesting...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Actually no he's not writing a book. He was tracked down and interviewed by author Annie Jacobson who just wrote a new book on the subject. After that he gave an interview to the Huffington Post. Not sure how that ads to his pension.

Actually he already wrote the book....probably trying to sell it now.
cryptosconundrum.com...

Here's his website: www.chasebrandon.com... He's a fiction writer with ties to Hollywood. I call BS

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Huff Post were the first to post it. The Gizmodo piece references Huff Post, and the Digital Journal piece references Huff Post and Gizmodo. So clearly Huff Post was the first source of this story.

But to those who ask, yes there is a book coming. The Huff Post links to the ex CIA agent's website and there is a fiction novel for sale there:

A sculpture emblazoned with a coded message central to mankind’s survival stands in the Central Intelligence Agency’s courtyard.

One man knows the cipher. Dr. Jonathan Chalmers heads a CIA unit that safeguards the greatest secret our government has ever kept—and he plans for its consequences.

He knows the truth about the Roswell UFO crash… and the convergence of alien forces ordained to wage a galactic battle on Earth, fighting to possess whatever remains of the Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

The following day this story was withdrawn and the BS started. I say BS because the army changed their story so many times is laughable.

Yeah , but the last time they told us the truth. It was an ADVANCED top secret weather balloon.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Yeah , but the last time they told us the truth. It was an ADVANCED top secret weather balloon.

Yeah, and if memory serves me right that ballon had to time warp itself back about three years

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I am not saying anything other than that these kinds of articles (especially the ones coming from Huffington - by definition a "blog") are worthy of special scrutiny.

This former CIA employee had his bio written by the science editor of Popular mechanics... which in some conspiracy circles is considered a highly-suspect tool of the CIA for information and disinformation. He is also knee-deep in the art of making a living of the 'paranormal' circuit... none of these are damning... but they are also not trivial enough to disregard....

It concerns me that the organization most directly suspected with the whole UFO/government high tech/disinformation and propaganda matter is also the source endorsing the legitimacy of this author.

The articles "re-aggregation" by the Huffington information machinery (also suspect to some degree for it's apparently unerring bias against certain kinds celebrity causes) fits among a pattern which makes me wonder how much is "news" and how much is "what we want the reader to think is news."

Nothing against you or the OP... the topic is good, and the anniversary seems an appropriate time to peddle the merchandise.... it appears as "good business"...

You can disregard anything I have added if you prefer, as it isn't about your op per se.... and it is - after all - only my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Maybe you should read the article..

Brandon is currently promoting his book, "The Cryptos Conundrum," a science fiction story about the history of Earth, contact with extraterrestrials and imagined cataclysmic events on our planet.

Theres always a book involved..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join