It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nation's Connection With ITCCS and New Regulations on Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Background

FACT ONE
The United Nations Economic and Social Council, ECOSOC ... is responsible for coordinating the economic, social and related work of 14 UN specialized agencies, their functional commissions and five regional commissions. The ECOSOC serves as the central forum for discussing international economic and social issues, and for formulating policy recommendations addressed to member states and the United Nations system. - Wikipedia

FACT TWO
The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities (IHRAAM) is one of 1,356 non-governmental organizations in the world with the standing to issue reports to the United Nations High Commissioner on Human Rights, and the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. A United Nations official confirmed that IHRAAM is one of the 666 organizations worldwide listed on a roster of organizations consulted by the economic and social council. - The Free Library

The UN Breaths Life into Activist Organizations

According to an article (here) the ITCCS is working with the IHRAAM to bring a Federal Class Action lawsuit against several religious organizations for violation of human rights.

PREDICTION: The success of the Federal Class Action lawsuit that has been initiated in Canada will cross over to the US political arena towards the end of 2012.

The UN continues to sink its teeth into several US policies including gun control and Internet regulations. It is not far fetched to consider that further global initiatives are in the works for limiting the political interaction of religious organizations.

One motivating factor is cash flow. In a desperate bid to offset the European Stability Mechanism that is spending billions of unrecoverable funds, the "defrocking" of the Catholic institutions, Masonic Lodging, and the Crown will be largest financial injection into the economy in recent history - not to mention a major political achievement for the UN.

PREDICTION: No WWIII! The "defrocking" will be the major distraction of 2013. The UN will promote Peace and Security.

Federal Class Action Lawsuit in Canada Is Just the Beginning

PREDICTION: When the UN steps in to regulate religious activities, Masonic Lodges will be included.

"The Roman Catholic Church faces permanent disruption and banishment in at least five countries if it does not comply with ten “non-negotiable measures” by September 15, 2012, according to a global coalition of survivors of church rape and torture." - Salem News

edit on 9-7-2012 by CodeRed3D because: Accidently deleted a video

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Good luck trying to regulate the fellas with crescent moons on the highest points of their places of worship.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Seriously?

Two seconds of looking over their website would show that it's really just Kevin Annett, who is a certified nut. This "trial" has pretty much zero chance of moving forward.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I guess that falls into place concerning the prophecy of when " the wild beast" (The U.N.) kills the "harlot" (False religion).I was wondering when this would happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

No, this application of Revelation is flawed.
Before the Beast kills the Harlot, there is a time when they combine in a "war on the saints" to the extent of putting faithful believers to death.
Until the U.N. has been doing that, it can't safely be identified with the Beast.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by imagineering

No, this application of Revelation is flawed.
Before the Beast kills the Harlot, there is a time when they combine in a "war on the saints" to the extent of putting faithful believers to death.
Until the U.N. has been doing that, it can't safely be identified with the Beast.

Considering that the scripture you're quoting in Revelations 13:7 is referencing Daniel 7:21, which Paul knew very well, no specific order to those events can be applied. We really can't be certain the exact order on a number of events in Revelations. See Mathew 24:8 - 11. These things occurred during the pains of distress in no specific order. They are part of a composite sign.

I'm not saying any of the above predictions will occur. I'm only musing over the fact that it is quite evident that this force has been set into motion to fulfill destruction of the Harlot. But of course we are at an impasse since neither of us could probably agree about the differences between the Harlot and the Saints.

edit on 9-7-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

If one of those events is the desruction of the Harlot, isn't it obvious enough that the destruction of the Harlot cannot precede anything else the Harlot does?
The two events in question are "Beast and Harlot co-operate in persecution of the saints", as indicated by the first part of ch17, and "Beast destroys Harlot" as indicated by the end of ch17.
I fail to understand how the co-operation can possibly be postponed until after the Harlot has been destroyed. It has to come first.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

If one of those events is the desruction of the Harlot, isn't it obvious enough that the destruction of the Harlot cannot precede anything else the Harlot does?
The two events in question are "Beast and Harlot co-operate in persecution of the saints", as indicated by the first part of ch17, and "Beast destroys Harlot" as indicated by the end of ch17.
I fail to understand how the co-operation can possibly be postponed until after the Harlot has been destroyed. It has to come first.

I understand your point of view Disraeli. But hasn't the Harlot already drunk the blood of the holy ones? We have a two thousand years of recent history to prove she has bedded the Beast well, just has Daniel mentioned. That concept is not so far removed as Daniel himself was there to see Jerusalem's demise at the hand of the Babylonians, the seat of a religious ideology that ran their nation.

Therefore Babylon the Great remains the perfect analogy for the Harlot, a fitting symbol of the pseudo-religious organizations that bed with political kings of the earth. Paul could also relate to this image as he dealt with the apostasy of the Jewish Sanhedrin that came together to hold a secret trial for Jesus during their own Sabbath. They even misused their weigning relationship with the Roman empire to bring about his death sentence.

Many "holy ones" have died since at the hands of religious organizations that claim to worship the God of the Bible.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

if you believe the persecutions have happened already, why bring in the point about the order of events?
One of those lines of argument was redundant.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

if you believe the persecutions have happened already, why bring in the point about the order of events?
One of those lines of argument was redundant.

Only because you mentioned, "Until the U.N. has been doing that, it can't safely be identified with the Beast." There are a few different beasts in Revelations described, as I'm sure you already know. The last being made up of a kingdom with multiple kings. Revelation 17:12 The beasts have always represented governments who are the playthings of Satan. Matthew 4:8,9 ; 1 John 5:19
edit on 10-7-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

IHRAAM, to my knowledge has not worked with Kevin Annett since 1998 (Although IHRAAM is based out of Nanaimo... the same BC town as Kevin Annett...hmmm...).

According to several people who were judges at the Tribunal in Vancouver in June of that year, Kevin Annett burned several bridges by engaging in whisper campaigning. The claim that ITCCS is still working with IHRAAM comes from Kevin Annett himself and not from IHRAAM (see website: ihraam.org...) as I can find no statement made directly from them.

If, however, this is true (and my information is incorrect) then this explains how KA plays into the rise of the NWO.... He does not have to actually be responsible for the resignation of the pope... only to make people believe he is...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
New correspondence reveals that Kevin Annett just might be a Jesuit Agent....

stopkevinannett.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mysaskcan

Okay, you just lost me there. A "Jesuit Agent"? Seriously?

I think Annett is a kook because of his fringe views. Someone who claims that there are "Jesuit Agents", bent on world domination, are about as fringe, sorry.

Your credibility just took a huge hit, Heather.

new topics

top topics

join