It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Phrophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this should be in skunk works so Mods if you feel like it’s necessary to move then please do..

To start off, I just might be onto something here. Possibly not. But anyway, it’s fun to connect the dots.. I hope to get some constructive replies so that this theory can either be elaborated upon or deconstructed as it took me quite a few hours creating this thread, but either way, please read!..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I started off this morning listing to an episode of ‘mystery Babylon’ by William cooper (ep.2 – Sun worship). He talks about a lot in this episode in regards to how religions can be attributed to astrology and sun worship specifically the mystery schools teachings of Christianity.

He says that the mystery schools teach that Jesus is the sun and that the 12 disciples are meant to represent the 12 houses of the zodiac. The sun passes through each house every 2160 years totalling an astrological age equivalent to 25920 years. This is due to the precision of the equinoxes where the earth wobbles on its axis 1 degree every 72 years causing the constellations behind the sun to change every 2160 years.

In the image below, we can see that around 10,800BC, the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun. Currently the sun rises in the house of Pisces highlighted in blue. Each house takes 2160 years to complete. I have also included a very short video explaining the precession of the equinoxes.

When the officer who stood facing Jesus saw how he gave up his spirit, he said, "Certainly, this man was the Son of God!"

The solstices, together with the equinoxes, are connected with the seasons and create a cross, thus god’s sun died on the cross.

The pyramids.

The pyramids represent a date around 10,500BC when the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun. Were the pyramids built to represent the first house of the astrological age? I for one am convinced that the pyramids were build around this date due to 3 main reasons.

The first being that around 10,500BC, the constellation of Orion lined up near perfectly with the Giza Pyramids.

Secondly, the sphinx is facing the east where the sun rises and at around 10,500BC, the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun.

Thirdly, water erosion around the base of the sphinx indicates that the sphinx had to have been build prior to 8,500BC when are region experienced a tropical climate.

Because an astrological age is roughly 26000 years, for 13,000 years the southern hemisphere is tropical and the northern hemisphere is very warm. Then for another 13,000 years the northern hemisphere is tropical and the southern hemisphere is very warm.

So because the southern hemisphere experienced a tropical climate at around 10,500BC, the tilt changed so that 13,000 years later at around the year 2000, the tropical climate was in the northern hemisphere and the very warm climate was in the southern hemisphere. From now until the next 13,000 years, the tilt will change so that the southern hemisphere will again become tropical and the northern hemisphere will become very warm.

This is why Europe and most counties located in the northern hemisphere can push the myth about global warming when in fact; it’s all part of the precession of the equinoxes.

Is this also why the powers that be are trying to gain control of regions located in the southern hemisphere? Because the northern hemisphere will become too warm, and the southern hemisphere will become tropical?

The whore, the beast and the ages.

As I was researching about the constellations, I remembered that the beast was made up of various animals or something so I tried to find a description of it to try and match it to the constellations. Instead what I found was the ‘whore of Babylon' and direct connections.

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. ["Fornication" is interpreted/translated as "idolatry" in the Amplified Bible (AMP)]

17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [King James Version; the New International Version uses "prostitutes" instead of "harlots"].

17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible uses "hills" instead of "mountains"].

17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.

17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sat, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The whore is the moon as the gravitational pull of the moon with the sun creates the effect of the precision of the equinoxes. The moon sat upon the many waters. The water is the house of Aquarius which we are currently moving into. The moon sat upon Aquarius. The whore represents the moon bringing about the age of Aquarius.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Traditionally scarlet was the name given to the colour of flame. Constellations are made up of stars which are flame (scarlet) thus the beast represents the constellations and the woman being a representation of the moon. The moon sat upon the constellations.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The saints represent the houses of the zodiac. The moon had control of the precession of the zodiac and the martyrs of the sun through gravitational influence.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible uses "hills" instead of "mountains"].

The seven heads or seven mountains are the seven kings which I will elaborate on in the following passage.

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.

In the image below we can see the houses of the zodiac. Leo being the first house is a king and is followed by six other kings, cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces and Aquarius.

Five have fallen. Leo, Cancer Gemini, Taurus and Aries.

One is – Pisces, The age we are currently in.

The other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space. This is Aquarius. His short space represents his 2160 years in reign.

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

The moon reigns over the constellations which are the kings of the earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Okay first off let me say nice thread. You have formulated a clear representation of your belief of the hidden meanings in the bible. However the title said a Prophecy, and I just dont see one in the thread. (I might just have missed it.)

Are you trying to say that when the the age of pisces ends then the sun "jesus" will return to earth? Is this meant to imply that the sun will under goes its phase shift and expand swallowing the inner solar system? This is the only prophecy I could discern. Sorry if I got it completely wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Jul 9th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

This means three things.

1. Leo was the first house of the zodiac

2. The second coming of Christ or the new age represents Jesus the sun moving into a new house of the zodiacal constellations. This new house being Aquarius.

3. The house of Aquarius will begin the next 13,000 year cycle through which the climate will return to as it was in 10,500BC completing a full 26,000 year cycle.

I believe that the powers that be want to fully establish their agenda of a new world order by the time the sun moves into its new house of Aquarius. This will be accomplished by the time of the arrival of the beast (Aquarius).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Astrology is forbidden by the Bible.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They caught 153 fish
Was that a clue or was it a dish?
9 6 3 Are they divine?
Maybe you should consider the prime
Is it symbolic or is it literal?
The answer to that question is pivotal

Great post BTW

edit on 9-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The Whore aint the moon bro. Mystery schools refer to Mystery Babylon, the Mother of Harlots. Biblically Women in prophecy is speaking about religions, not celestial bodies. Specifically religions spawned by the MOTHER OF HARLOTS who is Semiramis the Whore of Babylon and the mystery religions that are based on her and Nimrod with many different goddesses and gods.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
...causing the constellations behind the sun to change every 2160 years.
In the image below, we can see that around 10,800BC, the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun. Currently the sun rises in the house of Pisces highlighted in blue.

This, and the video, is probably the most retarded, screwed, up and confused explanation of axial precession that I've ever read, clearly written by somebody who doesnt actually know anything about astronomy.
Only to be expected I suppose, because I've never actually heard of any astrologer knowing the slightest thing about the topic of what *actually* goes on in the sky.

The constellation of Leo rises behind the sun *every year*.
In reality, the fact that it "rises" is rather beside the point, because it also sets, rises, passes across the sky and is below you, every year also.
The same is true of every zodiac constellation.

The solstices, together with the equinoxes, are connected with the seasons and create a cross...

Only because that the way they are defined, by definition, and is not a resulting act to be observed and noted. In the same way that you could say "back" front" "left" right" would create a cross. ( OMG, perhaps you should link that into your holy prophesy as well. )
Its nothing to do with presession, and the same "cross" assertion could be made of any rotating planet or asteroid orbiting any star, anywhere.

Because an astrological age is roughly 26000 years, for 13,000 years the southern hemisphere is tropical and the northern hemisphere is very warm. Then for another 13,000 years the northern hemisphere is tropical and the southern hemisphere is very warm. .

No, thats completely ballsed up and wrong. The hemispheres dont change that way, but merely the *timing* of the seasons, such that summer in the northern hemisphere now happens around July, but 13000 years from now it will be in January.

edit on 9-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Astrology is forbidden by the Bible.

...because it's based on it.

It only makes sense. Suppress the information upon which the 'lies' are based. Informed Christians might smarten up and leave the church. Ouch! No more tithing to the Pope, that ugly monster.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
watch Zeitgeist, it talks ALOT about this

peace.
edit on 9-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Holy crap that's freaky.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

peace.

Zeitgeist was debunked.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

peace.

Zeitgeist was debunked.

By a bunch of religious nutjobs. A lot of it was stretching the truth but a large portion of the part concerning the origins of Christianity were correct.

It's kind of tough to have 2000 years of doctrine crushed.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Does this imply the age of aquarius will only start around 2160? Awwwww

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

peace.

Zeitgeist was debunked.

By a bunch of religious nutjobs. A lot of it was stretching the truth but a large portion of the part concerning the origins of Christianity were correct.

It's kind of tough to have 2000 years of doctrine crushed.

So they were religious nutjobs because they debunked what you wanted to believe? Lol, thats funny.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you are really interested in the earth precession and ancient civilizations then you should read Fingerprints Of The Gods by Graham Hancock. It is over 500 pages and loaded with information including references to other books on the subject, which you may also find interesting.

By the way, there is no evidence at all that any people from 10,000 years ago were using a zodiac with the same symboles as the ones used today.

Also it seems an earth crust displacement happened several times and the last one was in the time of about 9,500 years ago. You should investigate this in books like When The Sky Fell and The Atlantis Blueprint.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
Does this imply the age of aquarius will only start around 2160? Awwwww

That seems to be what it implies, but I guess it may depend on if you are looking at it from an astrological standpoint or an astronomical one. And it may matter if you consider all the zodiacal stations to be of equal size, and even the astronomers do not although they seem to have it better mapped out. Even so, no one seems to be in agreement when The Age of Aquarius officially begins.

It is a popular notion with some merit that the technological boom, advent of powered flight, etc., that we experienced throughout the 20th century might appropriately be considered "the dawning" of that age. I suppose it may rightfully lie with one's own personal feeling and disposition to beliefs and biases regarding popular thought given the associated hoopla, then balanced a bit with the physical and astronomical measurements surrounding the precession of the equinoxes.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to different astrologers' calculations, approximated dates for entering the Age of Aquarius range from 1447 AD (Terry MacKinnell) to 3597 (John Addey).

Astrologers do not agree on when the Aquarian age will start (or has started). Based on the research by Nicholas Campion most published material on the subject state that the Age of Aquarius arrived in the 20th century (29 claims), with the 24th century in second place with twelve claimants.

The slow wobble of the earth's spin axis on the celestial sphere is independent of the diurnal rotation of the Earth on its own axis and the annual revolution of the earth around the sun. Traditionally this 25,800-year-long cycle is calibrated for the purposes of determining astrological ages by the location of the sun in one of the twelve zodiac constellations at the vernal equinox, which corresponds to the moment the sun rises above the celestial equator, marking the start of spring in the Northern hemisphere each year. Roughly every 2,150 years the sun's position at the time of the vernal equinox will have moved into a new zodiacal constellation. However zodiacal constellations are not uniform in size, leading some astrologers to believe that the corresponding ages should also vary in duration. This however is a contentious issue amongst astrologers.

The edge established between Pisces and Aquarius technically locates the beginning of the Aquarian Age around 2600 AD. Many astrologers dispute this approach because of the varying sizes of the zodiacal constellations and overlap between the zodiacal constellations.

As for forecasts of future with biblical symbology of ten-horned and four-headed beasts, I grew up with the One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People-eater song.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join