It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Peter Hansen Admits Hamas is on UNWRA Payroll.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Did I say "hated" or "disliked"?
Your post bases on the assumptions that I said "hated" and my attitude is completly anti-american. I dislike the current government and most Americans here, as their knowledge about the Arabian world stands in no comparison to their hatred against the Arab world. Less Knowledge, more hate. What should I like about that?

I only have one thing to say 9/11

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

�����.My personal experience includes active and old operational ����.. the SS�����.

just a question, if as you stated in previous posts that your knowledge of Nazis germany came from your grandfather who didn�t join in�why didn�t you mention your personal experience with the SS?

United States Secret Service and commonly referred to simple "Secret Service" and called USSS or SS in memos.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

United States Secret Service and commonly referred to simple "Secret Service" and called USSS or SS in memos.

oh, I assumed the other, from what I�ve seen they are pretty sensitive to the SS tag I just always called it USes, they seem to get a kick out of that....although I�m not sure I�ve ever used a written reference. So they don�t mind the SS in memos?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Normally it's ok. It's quite common that everybody knows that saying Secret Service we are talking about the USSS. But say it loudly: USSS...sounds..not that good or?

Well, the USSS (
) was founded prior to the Nazi SS and as far as I remember they changed their official call sign just because of this parallel. I can understand if people prefer USSS than SS but I never got bad feedback if the short form was used.
The USSS is quite different to other services anyway. Somehow they have the coolness others would love to have. "Special Agent" is a valid status in the SS - and you get identity cards printed with that, ain't that cool
? For coolness, I choose the SS.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by shoo]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
shoo,

Interesting I was always told they are under-funded, overworked, and had trouble attracting replacements. Have you ever used the short form with agents themselves....their the only ones I know that are sensitive to that?

But back to the topic at hand to associate yourself with terrorist organizations�there is no amount of good works you can perform to make up for that. That would be akin to saying that if Jeffery Dahmer had offered to give the drained blood from his victims and the ARC accepted that their hands would somehow be clean; saying that would be utter nonsense. Just like saying that because hamas passes out a few Band-Aids they are somehow an honorable organization, shear lunacy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join