It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Hey, you're the one that posted here and left yourself open to both positive and negative criticism. Cant complain about that now

Ain't complainin' my friend. Just verbalizing my wish list. That's all

I don't mind doubters but I detest debunkers whose main objective is to try to shift people's minds, one way. That is not only unhealthy, it's inhumane.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't understand the connection and message, its like, earth has passed. People are ready. Birthday party, celebration, and not quite goign up a notch or two and getting instruction to caretake this planet, its more like graduation, and welcome to the vista's of super advanced worlds. Is the sun about to expand? what could cause this. But these fleets are waiting. I got that most are so ready, would gladly shake the dust off their feet of so much pain, and even the really programmed ones, who still seek for peace, even in the religions, even in the middle east, who are cohersed into things, they will respond to soul memories, under the veil memories will win out. Truth and memories clear up deception. Not sure what is going to happen, but I don't give their plans any credence for nwo. I don't think its going that way.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Disclosure is just around the corner?

I can't wait for the World leaders to announce that this is Nazi Technology.

Government Black Ops are using technology at least 30 years in advance of what we see now.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Hey, you're the one that posted here and left yourself open to both positive and negative criticism. Cant complain about that now

Ain't complainin' my friend. Just verbalizing my wish list. That's all

I don't mind doubters but I detest debunkers whose main objective is to try to shift people's minds, one way. That is not only unhealthy, it's inhumane.

You attempt to sway one way, they attempt to sway another. The difference is not the persuasion itself, but the method being used. Some information that is not factual is being passed off as such, and individuals point this out and call you a crackpot. Both are parts of methods of persuasion, whether meant for that purpose or not.

My view? We've got proof of nothing, but I'd love it if we did. We have a lot of speculation, a lot of assumptions, and a lot of unexplained things. People just interpret it all in different ways to come to their own conclusions, but none of it has resulted in proof as of yet. And please note, I said YET - I am leaving my mind open to the possibility of it happening, but I am highly doubtful it will ever happen in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Disclosure is just around the corner?

I can't wait for the World leaders to announce that this is Nazi Technology.

Government Black Ops are using technology at least 30 years in advance of what we see now.

Just my humble opinion.

30-years in advance? I think you're being stingy. More like 100+ years more in advanced. I believe they've honed in on teleportation by now. But that's for another thread.

World leaders (I don't believe) will come forward. They (alien visitors) will make their presence known. And at that point, world leaders will have to acknowledge it and probably in an aggressive manner too.

If the PTB don't want us to have certain freedoms and liberties, you think they're going to welcome our space ancestors (and their advancements) with open arms? Pffffft.

As many predict, are next world-war will probably be with extraterrestrials who ironically are probably the real originators of this planet. So they're not extra at all. We are!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sorry, but I can't understand a single thing he says. I mean, I can, technically...but it's like listening to a guy talking about cats who catch sharks and shred them with light sabers to create a fine papier mache that is then molded into tiny wax balls and woven to create a hyperspace suit that is used to travel back in time and steal the shark from themselves so they can eat it.

Sort of like that. You can understand the words, but not the concept being described. Don't rely on the Russians for this stuff, people. They have a hard enough time communicating sober!

I had more fun writing all that then I did listening to the video...does that tell you anything?
edit on 9-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

omg--lmao!!! Thank you for that-- hysterical!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

My view? We've got proof of nothing, but I'd love it if we did. We have a lot of speculation, a lot of assumptions, and a lot of unexplained things. People just interpret it all in different ways to come to their own conclusions, but none of it has resulted in proof as of yet. And please note, I said YET - I am leaving my mind open to the possibility of it happening, but I am highly doubtful it will ever happen in my lifetime.

Hey?...can you prove your dream last night to us?

Same thing.
You can't prove it but that doesn't mean it's not real or didn't take place.
The problem is, we're used to being told what's what. It's a sick support system we created.

So please stop waiting for proof. Not in the way we presented proof in the past anyway.

Testimony used to mean something. Collaboration helps support testimony but for some reason, that's not good enough in this field. You need to see, feel, smell and hear it yourself. Just keep thinking about the 'dream' comparison. Only YOU were privy to the sight. Not us. Again, doesn't mean it didn't take place.

This field is too consequential and has too many ramifications. I realize that. But I also realize it seems like you're waiting for permission to exhale. Be your own person. Go outdoors at night and just look up. Wait and want it. It's almost happening on command lately.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
World leaders will not come forth on this. Their ET's dont want any form of disclosure for the slave planet is being run in false paradigms.

Its just I don't think more than a small amount of people or the top of their pyramid, off planet, knows what the cycles mean, what the graduation is. Their harvest, so much religious mumbo jumbo, even the PTB are very religious in their own way.

Its going to come unexpectedly, something. Anway, all I can do is keep seeing the positive because the nonsens going on here is temporal and not enduring, but something else lies ahead.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I know you're getting older and I'll give you the benefit of impaired hearing but Mitchell clearly says "We see these crafts all the time". Maybe it's time to use that close caption option

Isn't there some NASA (pulp fiction) periodical awaiting you to write some debunking article--- instead of parking yourself on my thread?

We actually may have an honest difference in interpretation here.

When Mitchell says, "we see all the time...' I'm interpreting it to mean 'we earthlings see all the time..."

But I can see how you might prefer to interpret it as "me and other people see all the time...."

So let me dig out the documented statements of Mitchell where he has explicitly stated that he personally does NOT see, either all the time, or ever, UFOs.

Meanwhile, for reciprocity's sake, why don't YOU dig out the documentation that shows that the person YOU said was a cosmonaut, was a cosmonaut.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's finally happened.

Your minds have become so open your brains have fallen out.

Go to the guy's home page ddsdtv.blogspot.com...
and hit the button that says 'donate', and give him your
credit card number. You're ready to be fleeced royally.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

Go to ANY site and you'll find a donate button. So what? If I wanted to, I'm sure Springer and Skeptic Overlord would happily take my donation too. What's your point? Ah never mind. Not interested.

I think your days are numbered as far as being a credible debunker of UFOs. You remind me of a VHS tape. Still useful to some but rendered old-fashion and thrown out by the majority.

Good luck Jim!

lol! Great post.

Whether the Russian in the video and his info are authentic, or not...
It doesn't matter much to me... I have my own Knowing and my own Truths... lol
But that was a good and much needed post to ol' Jim'O , in my opinion.

Doesn't matter what it is...
Jim'O will "debunk" it. lol

I love, and require both sides of the story..
but with Jim it's only ever one side.
It's gotten to the point that when I see a post is his I either quickly skim it for anything good.. and typically fail..
or just pass it entirely.
Same old same old.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

I know you're getting older and I'll give you the benefit of impaired hearing but Mitchell clearly says "We see these crafts all the time". Maybe it's time to use that close caption option

Isn't there some NASA (pulp fiction) periodical awaiting you to write some debunking article--- instead of parking yourself on my thread?

We actually may have an honest difference in interpretation here.

When Mitchell says, "we see all the time...' I'm interpreting it to mean 'we earthlings see all the time..."

But I can see how you might prefer to interpret it as "me and other people see all the time...."

So let me dig out the documented statements of Mitchell where he has explicitly stated that he personally does NOT see, either all the time, or ever, UFOs.

Meanwhile, for reciprocity's sake, why don't YOU dig out the documentation that shows that the person YOU said was a cosmonaut, was a cosmonaut.

Is he (Edgar Mitchell) not an Earthling?

He could've said "they are seen by others all the time" but he didn't. He included himself in the 'we'.

Puh-lease Mr Oberg. It's time for you to retire. Really. And the ONLY reason why I am responding to you contrary to 'feeding the troll' is, you keep bumping my thread to the top so others will read/hear it. So thank you!

Anyways..................

We don't care that he might not be a cosmonaut at this juncture. And the more you harp on that, the more apparent it becomes that you're losing your foot-hold on this thread.

In all sincerity, who are you? Where are your credentials that certifies you have the qualifications to represent NASA as a pay-roll debunker?
Just what are the qualifications for this job besides being oblivious to the obvious and rude to the believers?

I would love to see you and Edgar Mitchell debate this. In fact, I might even pay to see it. How 'bout it? Why don't you interview the Story Musgraves and the Edgar Mitchell's out there so we can see how influential (and right) you really are?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hey?...can you prove your dream last night to us?

Same thing.
You can't prove it but that doesn't mean it's not real or didn't take place.
The problem is, we're used to being told what's what. It's a sick support system we created.

So please stop waiting for proof. Not in the way we presented proof in the past anyway.

Testimony used to mean something. Collaboration helps support testimony but for some reason, that's not good enough in this field. You need to see, feel, smell and hear it yourself. Just keep thinking about the 'dream' comparison. Only YOU were privy to the sight. Not us. Again, doesn't mean it didn't take place.

This field is too consequential and has too many ramifications. I realize that. But I also realize it seems like you're waiting for permission to exhale. Be your own person. Go outdoors at night and just look up. Wait and want it. It's almost happening on command lately.

Big difference is that I know I cant prove what my dream was and would never assume that I can.

Some individuals that attempt to pass off speculation or unknown things as proof (not stating you specifically, but just in general) dont understand the concept. They see lights and say "Those are aliens! I know it!" When asked why they think they are aliens, they say the lights couldnt possibly be anything else. When pressed, they say "Ok, if they arent aliens, what are they?!? If you cant answer, then I am right!"

It just doesnt work that way. Just because one person cannot prove what something is not does not mean that it automatically becomes what the first person says it is. It simply means that neither person has proof. Similar to what we have here - we dont have proof either way. Aliens have not been proven or disproven. I think it would be foolish to completely rule out the possibility of other intelligent life, but the I think the whole idea of "imminent alien disclosure" or an alien presence working with the governments of the world takes the idea a bit too far at this point.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I didn't claim people automatically should be believed just because they can't prove it. What I'm saying is, it doesn't automatically DISPROVE it. It should at minimum, be considered.

Truth seems to be selective for some reason. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe incarnations? Who knows.

I know the truth. And that truth is: we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not alone. They make contact with us every day. Maybe every minute or second. Who knows. And just because I don't know it all, doesn't mean I don't know some.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I would love to see you and Edgar Mitchell debate this. In fact, I might even pay to see it. How 'bout it? Why don't you interview the Story Musgraves and the Edgar Mitchell's out there so we can see how influential (and right) you really are?

Haven't you heard? Story and I are old friends from NASA days, and he 100% endorses my conclusions on 'space UFOs'. Do you even KNOW his real views? Nothing he ever saw, or heard of others seeing, looked like any sort of ETI evidence. Nothing.

What do YOU think his views are? Links, please.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anyways.................. We don't care that he might not be a cosmonaut at this juncture. And the more you harp on that, the more apparent it becomes that you're losing your foot-hold on this thread.

What some of us DO care about is that YOU said he was a cosmonaut, with the clear intent that visitors to what you call "my thread" believe that falsity -- and now pretend that YOUR claims are still credible.

Come on, it's easy. "I -- made -- a -- mistake ... sorry, I was wrong."

Try typing it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don´t have time to read the whole thread, so maybe it´s already mentioned, but I just wanted to add, that this information is very familiar and I have read almost exactly the same text few years ago. The guys name is Pane Andov or Astralwalker. He seems to be convinced, that sun is going to explode to Red giant in 21.12.2012, swallow Marcury and Venus and change everything on Earth. Who knows, our scientists don´t understand many things in Universe yet, right... but I don´t think it´s ok anymore, if he´s going to impose as Russian cosmonaut, who spills out "leaked" information, just to make his personal truth more acceptable.
Internet is SO full of controversial claims and people who believe without any doupt that their view on reality and future is the truth (though all of them have this truth different), that I have become quite sceptical about all of this. I just calmly observe. I spend more time outside, watching nature, grounding myself and letting the Universe do it´s work itself

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

the video and audio don't go together. he never states he's a cosmonaut (because he's not).
come on guys your making us all look bad. the commentary may as well be about making chocolate chip cookies because it has nothing to do with the compilation of videos. hell the last part was of the NASA space tether not from any russian craft.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

I didn't claim people automatically should be believed just because they can't prove it. What I'm saying is, it doesn't automatically DISPROVE it. It should at minimum, be considered.

Truth seems to be selective for some reason. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe incarnations? Who knows.

I know the truth. And that truth is: we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not alone. They make contact with us every day. Maybe every minute or second. Who knows. And just because I don't know it all, doesn't mean I don't know some.

I think we're at least partially getting at the same point - there is no proof either way. It would be wrong of me to say that aliens not existing is a fact with proof to back it up, just as it would be wrong of you to say that it is a fact that aliens DO exist and that you have proof to back it up. You can say you believe, and thats fine. I can say that I dont believe, also fine. People just have different personal standards for what they belief is the truth.

In the end, I will not rag on someone just because they believe in aliens. I WILL rag on them if they try to sit around and say "Duh, you're stupid, aliens exist, how could they not, uhhhhh, yeah." I'm not pointing a finger at you for doing that, by any means. I'm just stating my feeling on those that do

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a lot of these "scenes" look like the microbes that swim around in water, I watched most of it and all I saw was a black background with a bunch of dots moving around!?!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtarcher

the video and audio don't go together. he never states he's a cosmonaut (because he's not).
come on guys your making us all look bad. the commentary may as well be about making chocolate chip cookies because it has nothing to do with the compilation of videos. hell the last part was of the NASA space tether not from any russian craft.

OK, the videos themselves have been discussed before and different arguments have been put forward adequately. The narrator has a smooth patter that seems so seductive until you try to actually figure out what he's saying and you realize it's all gibberish and jargon.

But you're right, it has nothing to do with cosmonauts or with space videos.

Mitchell and Musgrave, we can keep discussing, because I think H_A has fundamentally misunderstood what both of them have tried to say about their personal UFO experiences [non-existent in both cases]. But that's also not an earthshaking issue.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join