It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus0111
Can someone tell me what goes across the screen at the 4:41 second mark? Not really sure what it is but it looks like something passes in front of the camera and it is big. You can also see through the object at the tail end of it. Not sure if this tells us the video is fake or it's something real.

I guess it depends who you're asking. Jim Oberg and friends will say something like: "it's only general interference in the transmission. Happens all the time" (or some kind of sheeple fodder to pacify the herd) and others might say, 'gee, I don't know but it looked like some sort of craft because we know it wasn't a meteor or space debris but that was interesting huh?"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if you look up into space on a very clear day at night without light pollution, you can sometimes see these white lights moving thru the sky high above.

most people see them and think satellites, but now you have to wonder.

is it possible to see a satellite with the naked eye, when jets a fraction of the distance are barely noticeable and appear as silver specks in the sky.

satellites are much smaller than a commercial airliner, so it would be impossible to spot, unless they are lit up.

then you have to ask yourself, do they equip or is it standard for satellites to have high intensity lights that are so bright that it rival stars in the sky and the only reason they are noticed is because they are moving.

what is the purpose to put navigation lights on a piece of equipment that is tens of miles up.

and to waste valuable power on a non-essential piece of hardware, like high intensity nav. lights.

and if satellites are in orbit, shouldn't they appear motionless to someone looking at them from earth, not blazing across the sky in speeds that must be in the tens of thousands of miles per hour.

You're absolutely correct. In fact I made a thread on just this.
There was a point a few months ago---for over 2 weeks----that every time I'd go outside and stage a vigilance, within minutes I'd see these star-sized objects moving in the sky. Often they'd make turns unlike anything known to the minion. I never claim them to be alien but I do insist they are intelligently controlled vehicles jettisoning through space though. So, you're not alone. Millions of us see these displays nightly! So don't let any clown on here tell you differently!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus0111
Can someone tell me what goes across the screen at the 4:41 second mark? Not really sure what it is but it looks like something passes in front of the camera and it is big. You can also see through the object at the tail end of it. Not sure if this tells us the video is fake or it's something real.

Interesting, the effect repeats about 20 seconds later.

It would be helpful to compare it to the original broadcast of that scene, but since posters usually withhold the date/time of the scenes -- to keep you from checking up on the context of the scenes, ambient illumination, thruster firing, crew comments, anything that might cast light on possible prosaic explanations MUST be withheld from you -- without that datum, one can't determine if it was a video dubbing hiccup [which it does look like, especially since it repeats] or an original visual effect.

In all of the discussions of various 'light phenomena' over the years, I can't recall anybody drawing attention to strange shadows flitting across the field of view. That's another reason I would suspect it's a feature unique to THIS copy of the video.

Take a look over that sequence and see how many other identical flitting shadows you notice -- clock them. I will too. It might help determine if the effect was unique to this docking sequence alone, or to the entire 'cosmonaut' video product's dubbing process.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by something wicked

Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.

Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs. Who the hell is piloting them?... the Wright Brothers in some time travel experiment? Please stop your semantics.

Find one original quote where Mitchell says what you claim he says.

Find it, and I'll shut up on this forum for 30 days.

Fail to find it within 24 hours, and YOU shut up on this forum for 30 days.

Take the bet!! Agree right now!

Or be exposed as a clown..

Do you really think I'm an idiot Mr Oberg? I KNOW NASA made it very clear to all astronauts and employees to carefully phrase all their thoughts, beliefs and words and don't tread on certain areas of 'science'.
Mr Mitchell constantly says "we see them all the time"
See/hear minute mark 1.05

I am not going to play this game with you so go find a deck of cards and entertain yourself in a game of Solitaire instead!

You get paid to spread lies. I am volunteering my time to get to the truth and people like you are mere speed bumps. We're still speeding over you at 100 MPH so you're just annoying, not effective.

But say, you need these 30 days to brush up on your tactics because you're failing miserably so.......have a happy and safe Vacay!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Getting the real answers is hard. It takes work. Often the real answers are 'boring' to the general public because what's really going on in the universe requires quite a huge degree beyond the average university degree to understand and appreciate all the really amazing aspects and natural phenomenon occurring around us all the time every day with things as plain as the sun in the sky every day.

The classic slave response. This is a matrix and those answers in the university are programming. I agree it takes work, experiments in consciousness, knocking on your soul, and alot of love and good will towards others. Getting glimpes and answers is something your soul earns, either in the past lives or this one.

One of the things about this thread, is he appears to Pane Andov, but Pane Andov has good information.

And there are mysteries right under our very nose. The micro and macro.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Do you really think I'm an idiot Mr Oberg? ...

That's not an opening that you really want to allow me....

All I know is what you SAID, that you now insist I don't understand...

Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs

You have beclowned yourself.

Let's move on.

Now, regarding the fake 'cosmonaut' -- how do you justify lying like that in the thread's title?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have a question. At the beginning of the footage there is a pulsating mass traveling from the bottom of the screen to the top. Those have been seen in space videos since Apollo. Always in space.

I have food for thought...these things look like jellyfish tops. Drifting along, swimming past new things, and the pulsating irridescence is so similiar. I don't remember seeing video of any high speed maneuvers. they seem to "drift"-are these life forms? I know technically they would be "ET". But that would satisfy the "are there extra terrestrials"?

I have two arguments 1)they seem to drift near mechanical objects. 2) along with the pulsating glow, there seems to be a divided top, with a "pie wedge" removed. Every single one I have seen in any space footage-pie wedge say ale object-missing.

Space Jellyfish--okay-go ahead-call me a tin foil hat wearer. Won't change my opinion.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SeenAlot because: Misspelled enough it could have been taken out of noctxetr (chuckle) have a great day

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Communication is happening, things are ramping up right now and each time a storm happens we are being deluged by off world cloaked interstellar craft filling their energy reserves.

Your motto is wrong, and maybe the reasons your conclusions are wrong.

the eyes don't behold.

the mind beholds, based on raw visual input.

When your mind is encased in cement or your pocket is lined with NASA pay checks, your mind can only have one direction with one prime focus.
(Good try though. Isn't it time for that 30-day sabbatical to begin?)

edit on 10-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This video lost all credibility right... about... here:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot

I have a question. At the beginning of the cottage there is a pulsating mass traveling for
The bottom of the screen to the top. Those have been seen in space videos since Apollo. Always in space.

I have food for thought...these things look like jellyfish tops. Drifting along, swimming past new things, and the pulsating irridescence is so similiar. I don't remember seeing video of any high speed maneuvers they seem to "drift"-are these life forms? I know technically they would be "ET". But that would satisfy the "are there extra terrestrials"?

I have two arguments 1)they seem to drift near mechanical objects. 2) along with the pulsating glow, there seems to be a divided top, with a "pie wedge" removed.

Space Jellyfish--okay-go ahead-call me a tin foil hat wearer. Won't change my opinion.

Ya know what I often wonder lately? Maybe there is something to 2012 where our awareness is changing and perhaps other dimensions are allowing our 3D to catch glimpses of other realities.
These jellyfish anomalies are nothing new but it seems they're being seen more lately though.

Universal life is vast and plentiful. There are all sorts of live things out there. We only see/know less than 1% of what's going on out there.

Like Unity 99, I am an experiencer too and once that happens, your outlook broadens, walls disappear and any and every thing is possible.
And there are more and more of us coming together thanks to the internet, making us stronger to talk about it. There is strength in numbers for sure.
So thank you to those of you who support and KNOW (not 'believe' but KNOW) there's more going on out there than the Jim Obergs will have us believe.

As far as the jellyfish 'entities'............time will tell us what they are, where they come from and why we're seeing them now and not, before.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I wonder whether posters realise the video footage is from a few years ago. I first recall seeing it when it was released by NASA - apparently. The long piece in the centre of the film is the piece of manmade craft that came loose and drifted away and when the astronauts were filming it they noticed the round craft.

All in all the cosmonaut cannot be disproved - just staying with the topic. As for his name - I think that is a really shallow comment when we all have a registered name and avatar - who's to say who any of us are - let alone the posters who demand that we believe them.

The science and history we have been denied is edging closer and closer. Even with video footage and photographs there is still no pleasing some people. We cannot be the only sentient beings in the entire Universe and our Visitors are keeping some distance and with what goes on with humans I would keep my distance too. I fully understand people asking questions and exploring the subject but some people are so deeply asleep it seems a shame to wake them! "Sleeptalk' is quite common apparently just like shills and trolls and all those other imaginary beings that crop up in fairytales from time to time!

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Like Unity 99, I am an experiencer too and once that happens, your outlook broadens, walls disappear and any and every thing is possible.

Like phony 'cosmonauts', I guess.

Or phony Ed Mitchell 'quotations'.

Your grip on reality is looking more and more tenuous. Thanks for self-calibrating.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not even going to feed to troll/shill/or whatever.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: ^

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I wonder whether posters realise the video footage is from a few years ago. I first recall seeing it when it was released by NASA - apparently. The long piece in the centre of the film is the piece of manmade craft that came loose and drifted away and when the astronauts were filming it they noticed the round craft.

All in all the cosmonaut cannot be disproved - just staying with the topic. As for his name - I think that is a really shallow comment when we all have a registered name and avatar - who's to say who any of us are - let alone the posters who demand that we believe them.

The science and history we have been denied is edging closer and closer. Even with video footage and photographs there is still no pleasing some people. We cannot be the only sentient beings in the entire Universe and our Visitors are keeping some distance and with what goes on with humans I would keep my distance too. I fully understand people asking questions and exploring the subject but some people are so deeply asleep it seems a shame to wake them! "Sleeptalk' is quite common apparently just like shills and trolls and all those other imaginary beings that crop up in fairytales from time to time!

Much Peace...

Unity 99 brought that to our attention. I didn't know it was posted earlier in 2011 on YouTube. And not sure why it was put together like it was with NASA footage in the background. But still, it's interesting.

I still think there's a waiting game being held out by our visitors. I believe we're still not collectively ready for indisputable and irrefutable contact. Just look at some reactions here on a conspiracy forum no less, such as this one! There's still denial, unwillingness and flat out 'project spread-lies' going on.

But I do agree with you that there's a huge awakening in progress no doubt. It feels like there's this huge wave and each day this wave takes more and more of us under.... but in a good way.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
This video lost all credibility right... about... here:

There's two sides to that. Yes, someone might be afraid the masses will pile on and discredit said-video but there again, people might not want the distraction and give dis-informants a free platform to spread their lies.
But I do see your point. I personally feel it's the latter because I wish I had a 'boot-the-shill-off' option too on my threads.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Your grip on reality is looking more and more tenuous. Thanks for self-calibrating.

I know you're getting older and I'll give you the benefit of impaired hearing but Mitchell clearly says "We see these crafts all the time". Maybe it's time to use that close caption option

Isn't there some NASA (pulp fiction) periodical awaiting you to write some debunking article--- instead of parking yourself on my thread?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You have beclowned yourself.

I hate doing this but you leave me little choice:

When the masses give me 12,531 stars in only two years and you 4,945 stars in five years, I think the numbers speak for themselves as to who the clown is and where the 'average' person's head is at.

I am about truth. I don't give a two frigs if I hear it out of Ronald McDonalds mouth piece in a drive-through. The source is irreverent. The message matters.

As to him not being a cosmonaut or not? I have absolutely zero energy in finding that out or not. I cut/pasted the original title. His words ring truth and his rank is a non-issue.
As for you?......give someone a NASA press-pass and they think they have this influence over people on this planet. If only they knew how now, how foolish they look.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I know you're getting older and I'll give you the benefit of impaired hearing but Mitchell clearly says "We see these crafts all the time". Maybe it's time to use that close caption option

Isn't there some NASA (pulp fiction) periodical awaiting you to write some debunking article--- instead of parking yourself on my thread?

Hey, you're the one that posted here and left yourself open to both positive and negative criticism. Cant complain about that now

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wish they hadn't repackaged him. I like Pane Andov as it is, not sure his dates on sun expanding is right, plus what I've seen is its becming a white super star.

I feel the presence of the huge fleets overhead and that will be change. Oddly enough I keep getting that earth is ready for the upgrade. The bad things we are seeing that is so strong, is a small mismanagement team that has all the resources and makes a huge imprint. A tiny miniority walks with huge boots on the earth and has damamged it. But the majority are ready for the next step.

So what does that mean?
edit on 10-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien[/i

I think your days are numbered as far as being a credible debunker of UFOs. You remind me of a VHS tape. Still useful to some but rendered old-fashion and thrown out by the majority.

Good luck Jim!

hahaha this has to be the best burm ive read on this site in a long time

some posters should learn from this and quit hiding when the big bad skeptic/believer tries to burn your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join