It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Ok for me I think you have not experienced anything. Your mind has been in the way. Will check out your 99.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Don't blame the elite for everything. Most people could be learning a number of things for free, at a library or online, but they're rather have fun getting stupid through music, TV, YouTube, partying and planking.
I suppose the rich could be blamed for providing such things, but then again, nobody is forcing you to spend your free time in any certain way. It's peer pressure that gets to most people, herd mentality. Too bad. That is the typical human for you.

Forgive my 'stupidity'.
But where did I mention the 'Elite'? Im talking about any person in a seat of power who thinks (and sometimes does think that) they can decide what is good or bad for a person. Sure we all can make our own decisions on what we want, but sometimes its nearly impossible to escape being told what we can have, what to do, hell even what to learn.

All im trying to say is, if the Governments, and the 'Elite' weren't so hell bent on their lust for power, money, or whatever 'floats their boat'. And maybe be more Honest, and Truthful to their citizens, we'd be progressing more rapidly with technology, economics, and alot of other greatly needed fundamentals of society.

Thank you for replying Daynight.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Seriously, What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of the truth will destroy your safe world?
Forget the "cosmonaut" guy and his bollocks. You can just watch the video and give us a scientific explanation, will you?

And this question goes to all the skeptics,too!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok for me I think you have not experienced anything. Your mind has been in the way. Will check out your 99.

So... we're now onto page 6 of this thread and nobody can yet name this Cosmonaut?

Says a lot for the credibility of this video, and this thread.
Jim was right.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by something wicked

Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.

Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs. Who the hell is piloting them?... the Wright Brothers in some time travel experiment? Please stop your semantics.

Find one original quote where Mitchell says what you claim he says.

Find it, and I'll shut up on this forum for 30 days.

Fail to find it within 24 hours, and YOU shut up on this forum for 30 days.

Take the bet!! Agree right now!

Or be exposed as a clown..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
Question for you Jim. With your time at NASA and with all your studies can you list some things that have maybe kept you scratching your head, or some unanswered questions you might have? Any secret you could touch on? There must be some mysteries that still make you dream!

Indeed yes, and I discuss many on my home page.

We go into space to be surprised and astonished and puzzled. If there were no surprises, what's the point of exploring?
edit on 10-7-2012 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello people.

Even as a person who really "wants to believe" this video is by far some of the worse I´ve seen. There´s some kind of fetish abot the russian accent because, "if they were behind the iron curtain for so long, they must be telling the truth!".... and it´s not.

I believe in UAP. In the real meaning. And I believe in extraterrestrial intelligence, just like we are some kind or "terrestrial intellingence", but this video is nonsense.

Thanks OP for posting it, btw.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Funny how you defend Jim's position while you believe in religion, at least you have to be either not believing anything (aliens, gods, Satan, angels) or refrain from debunking something to server another - even more fanatic belief of yours such as religion.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Okay so I'm going to play the skeptic here... Why is the guy using NASA footage? Doesn't he have footage from the russian space agency? Whatever that is called, as he is russian and all...

Secondly can someone point out where even one of these objects change direction or curve or anything like that. From what I see they all go in straight lines... Surely with hundreds of these things flying around we would see one of them change direction?

I will make a prediction here, december will come and go with nothing out of the ordinary happening... Who wants to make a bet on that? We'll bet our ATS membership... Any takers?
edit on 10-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by anjan
reply to post by Druscilla

Seriously, What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of the truth will destroy your safe world?
Forget the "cosmonaut" guy and his bollocks. You can just watch the video and give us a scientific explanation, will you?

And this question goes to all the skeptics,too!

The funny thing about TRUTH and LIES is that everyone says they hate lies, but, when it comes down to it, most of the time, they'll go way out of their way to avoid the hard, boring reality of actual TRUTH in favor of happy comfortable amazing wonderful feel good LIES and deceptions because the LIES and deceptions fit into their worldview of how things should be according to their own personal bias.

That's one of the things that is both really hilarious and quite very sad about the UFO phenomenon and community where a large number of people sucked into it have the two reversed waving their little 'truth' flags around like you just did, when in fact the 'truth' they are embracing is the sweet nectar of lies.

The pied piper plays a sweet song and if you think the truth lies behind some anonymous source with dodgy information that validates some wild suspicion you have, then, you go right ahead and dance your way down that happy little path of oblivious joy.

All the mysteries and secrets of the universe are on Youtube. Yup. F'real. It's all legit.
Millions of people in the scientific community over the last century, some of the greatest minds in history have been probing the universe for answers, and some anonymous guy with an accent on youtube just happens to know all the answers instead?
Uh-huh.

Getting the real answers is hard. It takes work. Often the real answers are 'boring' to the general public because what's really going on in the universe requires quite a huge degree beyond the average university degree to understand and appreciate all the really amazing aspects and natural phenomenon occurring around us all the time every day with things as plain as the sun in the sky every day.

If you don't hear what you WANT to hear, if you don't hear anything about aliens or UFOs, then, it's all boring science blah blah blah, and you go back to youtube to watch ThirdPhaseof Moon video fabrications to get your validation fix.

Sorry. No.
You can Believe first and never even bother to ask questions later if you want to, but, I'm going to sit around and wait for some actual concrete independently multiply verifiable evidence, thank you.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
The English of which is, no, I don't know who
the speaker is, or whether he's a real cosmonaut
or not, and I don't care.

Well, I do care, because that's just the
way I treat evidence. How rude of me!!!

Treat evidence????
As soon as ATS posts a thread on UFOs or NASA you are there to shut it down. After all, that's your job!!!

Is it? Can you please tell me who JimOberg works for? You know a number, a reference that I can look up on the internet to confirm what you say.

Just becasue somebody is able to shoot your evidence down in flames in a very simplistic manner does mean they are a debunker.......you could just be wrong.......sharp intake of breathe there!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.

Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs. Who the hell is piloting them?... the Wright Brothers in some time travel experiment? Please stop your semantics.

Grant it, no one of any major stature on this planet (like presidents or famous celebrities) have ever gone public to say they've seen an alien although many have been linked to them (like Jackie Gleason and Richard Nixon)
But here's the thing: millions of us have had abductions.
So it's not hard for people like me to put two and two together. And guess what it adds up too? More people know about this than we're being told. Case close.

Edgar Mitchell lives in my town and I am hoping to run into him one day and have a lil' discussion with him....with a hidden tape recorder

edit on 9-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Show one quote directly attributable to Edgar Mitchell where he says he has seen 'alien UFOs' - that was the phrase you used. I am not aware of any evidence whatsoever that 'millions of people' have been abducted - are you? I'm guessing no. You see, you've just done it again, made up facts to support your world view.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It's finally happened.

Your minds have become so open your brains have fallen out.

Go to the guy's home page ddsdtv.blogspot.com...
and hit the button that says 'donate', and give him your
credit card number. You're ready to be fleeced royally.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

Not everybody gets a government subsidy or contract.

(Just those that never saw a UFO that they couldn't deny)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HistrionicSpock

Basically. All of it is not to be believed and you have to shift through the crap. And there are some doozies out there too.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So he's not a Cosmonaut at all, Nice find

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Have you ever seen pond bacteria?
it looks very much like space in the film above!
www.youtube.com...
sorry not the best film.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what goes across the screen at the 4:41 second mark? Not really sure what it is but it looks like something passes in front of the camera and it is big. You can also see through the object at the tail end of it. Not sure if this tells us the video is fake or it's something real.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
reply to post by Human_Alien

I could find tons of super interesting NASA footage, bring it into iMovie, voice over with a Russian accent, say things that I even want to hear / believe, upload it here, write up a post saying my uncle Vladimir Boruschenko was a technician working for Roscosmos and snuck out the video. Would I be believed ?

Absolutely..... I would get stars and flags and be defended by the believers.

Am I a believer...... Absolutely, but until someone other than a mysterious person behind the "curtain" comes out and reveals something, I'll hold judgement till then....

Contrary to your condescending post about me getting stars and flags, guess what?......I'd still make these types of posts even if those intangible awards didn't exist. I do this for interest with expectations of reaching our truth ......not for cyber pats on my back.

I feel badly for people like you who need and wait for someone else to tell you what you (we) should already know.
I honestly don't know why (it seems) some of us know this other reality exists and others are completely clueless. But some of the 'clueless' pretend on purpose (see Oberg) so the truth doesn't reach us and others (perhaps like you?) simply aren't aware. And I don't know why that is..

But millions of us know there's more going on out there and that they are here. That's pretty much where our extra insight starts and stops. So in essence we are in just as much of this darkness as you are only our darkness has a flickering light. I can only hope that happens to you one day soon. Because the people you're waiting to tell you something, is very unlikely never to happen. Not as a global announcement anyway.
Good luck and godspeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Mr. Jim is right on this one, H.A. He's right on a lot of stuff...but not everything.

Science lost it's "better-half" when it divorced itself from it's parent: Philosophy. Of course there's multitudinous evidence for the numinous. Infinity, paradox, and consciousness somehow escapes the "scientific rationalist. He doesn't realize his arms (science) are to short to box with God so-to-speak. Science is purty good for technology...but that's about it.

Skeptoids--as long as they're intelligent and intellectually honest--are our friends. They hone our critical thinking skills. Even when they are an ass about it.

But being an ass isn't reserved for the sceptic side o' the fence only, eh?
edit on 10-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Human_Alien appears to be pretending he never made the claim, or got the challenge.

Who lives in darkness now?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join