It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you, at work at the mo, just posting to view later........thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
So.. nobody knows even the NAME of this alleged 'cosmonaut' and you're
running to defend your decision to believe what he's saying?

Even when the original youtube site with the video has the opening disclaimer,

www.youtube.com...

THE FOOTAGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS REAL

...which as we all come to realize, is youtube code for 'this is a big hoax'.

Here's just one example from the guy's first breath, of a big lie for the target audience:

Martyn Stubbs pointed his antenna into space and picked up secret TV signals
directly from the space shuttle... [correct me on the exact words, somebody]

Truth is, Stubbs used his TV station's regular dish to select the openly broadcasted
'NASA TV' video service of direct rebroadcasts of space video during shuttle missions, like
anybody else with a dish or with a cable company that offered it.

Anybody could. Not secret.Not direct from spaceships.

What the videos really show has been subject to extensive discussions, for years,
at ATS -- check out those threads. The debates have been fierce -- and illuminating.

I've made my contributions to that debate, and clarifications for the misinformation
most people have about what spaceflight really looks like, on my home page
www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html which, you will note, does NOT have a donate button.

So if you can start by swallowing those lies in the Russian-accent unknown narrator,
you can believe anything. Especially if it makes you think you're smarter.

Unless you scrape up that gray matter splattered on the floor and try sticking it back in
where it belongs, where it's supposed to function. And exercise it.

Sweet talkers are not always your friends. Face-slappers aren't always your enemies.

Where the F did it say he used his damn cable TV antenna ? it says he "pointed his antenna" nothing about tv you fool

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.

Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs. Who the hell is piloting them?... the Wright Brothers in some time travel experiment? Please stop your semantics.

Grant it, no one of any major stature on this planet (like presidents or famous celebrities) have ever gone public to say they've seen an alien although many have been linked to them (like Jackie Gleason and Richard Nixon)
But here's the thing: millions of us have had abductions.
So it's not hard for people like me to put two and two together. And guess what it adds up too? More people know about this than we're being told. Case close.

Edgar Mitchell lives in my town and I am hoping to run into him one day and have a lil' discussion with him....with a hidden tape recorder

edit on 9-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by something wicked

Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.

Edgar Mitchell emphatically says over and over again he's seen UFOs. Who the hell is piloting them?... the Wright Brothers in some time travel experiment? Please stop your semantics.

Grant it, no one of any major stature on this planet (like presidents or famous celebrities) have ever gone public to say they've seen an alien although many have been linked to them (like Jackie Gleason and Richard Nixon)
But here's the thing: millions of us have had abductions.
So it's not hard for people like me to put two and two together. And guess what it adds up too? More people know about this than we're being told. Case close.

Edgar Mitchell lives in my town and I am hoping to run into him one day and have a lil' discussion with him....with a hidden tape recorder

edit on 9-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

It will be case closed as soon as there is proof. Until then, it now stands as what it has always been - speculation. Speculation is just fine, as long as it is not passed off as fact.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's finally happened.

Your minds have become so open your brains have fallen out.

Go to the guy's home page ddsdtv.blogspot.com...
and hit the button that says 'donate', and give him your
credit card number. You're ready to be fleeced royally.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

This.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see these sorts of thread titles and think "This ought to be good..."

While I don't always see eye to eye on the subject with Jim here, he's nailed it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
reply to post by Human_Alien

If only people would realise that we never needed them, and never will.

Well, with the right minds, and mindset Governing how we progress as a species, theres no telling how much more advanced we could be. But instead its about being better than that Nation next to you. If Russia, China, and America shared their wealth of Knowledge, imagine what those top scientists could produce with their minds focused on one goal.

But i guess that is one BIG Dream isn't it?

edit on 9-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

Don't blame the elite for everything. Most people could be learning a number of things for free, at a library or online, but they're rather have fun getting stupid through music, TV, YouTube, partying and planking.

I suppose the rich could be blamed for providing such things, but then again, nobody is forcing you to spend your free time in any certain way. It's peer pressure that gets to most people, herd mentality. Too bad. That is the typical human for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

then you have to ask yourself, do they equip or is it standard for satellites to have high intensity lights that are so bright that it rival stars in the sky and the only reason they are noticed is because they are moving.

what is the purpose to put navigation lights on a piece of equipment that is tens of miles up.

and to waste valuable power on a non-essential piece of hardware, like high intensity nav. lights.

Kidding, right?

If not you might want to backup in your search for answers and regroup.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Don't be so quick to pat old Jim on the back. This does not have to be a competition on who seems to be more right, but that is exactly what Jim has turned it into. One should be able to present a video to the board and have a discussion without a troll consistently derailing. In a real life conversation, Jim would have been asked to leave the room after his third attempt to derail. Honestly, this thread could have ANYTHING in it, besides Jim's consistent trolling, and it would have been more beneficial, helpful, knowledgeable and all sorts of good stuff aside.

Like seriously give it up, I don't even care, I don't believe either way, But I do feel one should be able to post a video and have a fruitful discussion with others who are interested. The only reason I commented is because I was attempting to read the thread (which I admit was only of minor interest) but Jim made that impossible, so I logged into say this.

Love 2 all

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
JIM O, obviously you are by far, more knowledgeable then most of us here in regards to the space program, having worked for NASA and studied the Russian program in great detail. I have great respect for your career and how you try and set the record straight using fact and logic instead of emotion, something I myself try to do when reading ufo topics. I personally believe in ufo's (saw one crazy!~) but when I see stuff like this or other fakes it takes credibility away from some sort of truth that might be out there.

Question for you Jim. With your time at NASA and with all your studies can you list some things that have maybe kept you scratching your head, or some unanswered questions you might have? Any secret you could touch on? There must be some mysteries that still make you dream!

edit on 9-7-2012 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsSocietysFault
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Don't be so quick to pat old Jim on the back.

Like seriously give it up, I don't even care, I don't believe either way, But I do feel one should be able to post a video and have a fruitful discussion with others who are interested. The only reason I commented is because I was attempting to read the thread (which I admit was only of minor interest) but Jim made that impossible, so I logged into say this.

Love 2 all

The only reason I logged on was to thank Jim for saving me 20 mins of my life while I try and research who this new Russian cosmonaut is (I did anyhow and came to the same conclusion). People like the OP should spend 10 mins of their own time looking into the background of a video before posting it here. FFS no one even knew who this cosmonaut was!! Many people want some real answers, not just more fantasy.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

(((LEAKED!))) Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

I don't know about the guy, but...

Did you guys all notice that the camera ZOOMS in and the objects stay nearly the same? These are not close to the camera. This is what has always gotten me about the STS videos. I always thought "well, maybe NASA is telling the truth, they do look like dust or ice particles close to the camera."

The particles would completely disappear in even a light zoom if they were so small.

Dang...

Unless the footage is faked that is... That is one thing that would kill it haha.

-Dusty
edit on 7/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

Its just annoying to see somebody with a self righteous tone say the same thing fifteen times to hear his own voice. Kind of impossible to read a thread when one person comments every other post about how everything is stupid and wrong, not even in a participatory and conductive manner but just as a snob and such. Really would have been a much better read without Jim trolling it and maybe you could have used your own discretion to judge its merit and skip over it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Gotta give you some support here. I agree with some others that it is okay if someone accepts donations, but that can also be a sign of a desperate person looking for money and willing to say anything for it. Hard to say.

Anyway, I agree with you. When I look at the first video, first of all, whatever the guy is talking about is not even what is being shown in the video, so who cares? The video doesn't make sense because it isn't what is being discussed, and what the guy is saying doesn't make sense because it doesn't match the video. It's like having a movie dubbed with the subtitles for a different movie.

Basically, all you have is the audio, and nothing can be judged from that, as you said.

People just see the word "cosmonaut" and "secrets" and their eyes glow. Get over it. You aren't that special to have found a video online, and if it's on YT, it isn't a secret anyway.

Who is to say any cosmonaut or astronaut is above being wrong or fraudulent anyway? Oh, that's right, because they are telling you what you already believe. They do work for the government, and they're here to tell the truth, is that right? Oh, the government tells the truth when it "sounds right"?

Using reasoning or logic if you will, but videos from space don't mean much. We average people aren't qualified to judge what a video from space is supposed to look like. (Tell me how many hours you've been in space!)

Reason and logic make sense. The arguments he made about extreme heat and bending at 90 degrees make sense in the sense that they cannot be explained by wooden boards and rope. Does it mean an alien craft? No. It means we have a mystery on our hands.

Maybe the government has a crop circle machine, and they put messages in crops for ALIENS to read! Why can't that be plausible? They disguise them so we figure they aren't our own.

Anyway, too many people are too willing to believe things based on what they hear and "see" in a video.

"People say believe half of what you see, son, and none of what you hear."

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

1.21 Jigwatts to be precise. JK... haha!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Unity_99

So a mix of seedpods, pollen? Insects? Fluffballs? Really alot thicker close to sun.

No not a lot thicker, they are just highlighted more because you are filming them directly in the rays of the sun, as you move the camera away from the direct sun rays it appears that there are fewer pollen than there really are.

Can't believe you didn't figure that out really

Yes they are, you can see it momentarily if you pause the video, that is thicker. And what wafts down to the ground is just odd one, and we're breathing all that in. I watch the video through then pause it over and over again, and have noted lots of details. When the sunlight surges, you see more, it actually emits a ray.

But the way when I did these a couple days ago, two days I think of it. But that X class flare, I think I caught it or one of the flares around that time, because the sun seemed to explode out to the side, while I was doing infared one, and then my camera shut off, and when I turned it back on, nothing was on the memory card.

The sun's glow shows alot.

Sunglow Tree Branches

Here is one that shows the thickness and layers near the sunlight very clearly. If a person did some black and white work on this kind of thing they could make it look like space.

All I know is the snowing down seemed similar to some of their "space" videos.

(oh and our cat climbed the neighbors tree, had to get her back, lol)
edit on 9-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Great find and thanks for sharing. It is a shame one person has to locate a 'donate' button and try to poison the entire thread. As far as I am concerned the Russian Cosmonaut has bills to pay particularly the upkeep on a website - which logically he does not have to do. It's as if they live in a world that does not have money. And one poster asked us to look for the ATS donate button well I will share the news that when we don't pay for a service on the internet - we - are the product being sold.

Great find and again thank you for sharing. I wonder when the shills and trolls and ignorants will learn to play with each other instead of thinking they can spoil our journey - I guess they just don't get it. The closer we get to the truth and a genuine first shared contact - the more exciting it is to be alive on Earth right now.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What omg that is out there.
What? the truth?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
My only problems with this kind of video is always some unkown sources or in this case, lucky shot from a satallite...I mean, I saw the footage, NASA already release many footage that look like this, and its nothing new...but it will take a lot more then dots in the sky to make people believes that we are not alone! I believe we are not alone, I believe they are coming here, but this video does not prove anything sorry to say...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
WTF that is so wierd

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Link to you 99 please.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join