It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by JimOberg

has all that footage in the video been debunked? ...

im asking sincerely out of complete ignorance,,, i would just like to hear the answers to my questions from one who contains the opposite of ignorance,.,. thank you

Opinions still differ, but what I've come to realize is that most of the differences in conclusions rest on different assumptions about what space videos should normally look like. most of what people seem to assume based on earthside experience, is wrong, even misleading.

That's not good, because we all do agree that among the thousands of videos [and a handful of interesting reports, such as Kovalyonok's], important stuff can lurk -- it just can't be filtered out nowadays because of the overwelming 'noise' thast includes naive misinterpretations as well as deliberate hoaxes and pranks. At the very least, information critical to crew safety and mission success can be first indicated by external visual cues. Weird atmospheric optical phenomena -- such as Andy Thomas's 'moon mirage' that I first reported -- are out there. Other countries' missiles and spacecraft are out there. And other worlds' vehicles could well be out there, there's no way to disprove that possibility.

To try an lay a factual groundwork for accurately assessing visual cues, I compiled -- from many debates around this site -- a list of things I realized people think they know about spaceflight that really isn't so. I called it "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs'" and it's on my home page. I also discuss my own professional experience and my personal fascination with UFOs since childhood, including my first sighting [at age 15] and my first solving of a UFO sighting [about 30 minutes later].

For example, lighting in a vacuum is weird and all the cues we use in an atmosphere to judge range and size, are gone. Many of the videos shown on youtube that are taken from a shuttle mission are under unearthly contexts, such as with the sun shining from behind the camera and thus the shuttle casting an invisible shadow in front of the field-of-view, so that small drifting nearby objects that cross out of the shuttle's shadow become suddenly illuminated, and 'appear' out of nowhere. That's a mind-blowing image and without understanding the illumination context, it can and does lead to much wild and baseless speculation.

Again. I've put a lot of explanatory material -- and specific case studies -- on my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, since you asked.

edit on 9-7-2012 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Edgar Mitchell saw the presence of alien UFOs. He was able to differentiate ours from theirs. And I'm pretty sure he dismissed the idea of them being on strings so he concluded, aliens were at the helm.

I realize we are fumbling around with a cultural gap and methodological divide here, but for me to believe that your statement about Mitchell is true, I'd really need to be able Mitchell's own words make those assertions.

Can you help me see them, or is your version the best evidence you're offering?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know a homeless guy in my area that claims to be 35,000 years old and from Atlantis.
He has all sorts of things to say about space wars, mind control, aliens, why regular humans live such short lives, and all sorts of other things.

He says stuff like you should add gold into your diet just like our bodies need Iron, Magnesium, Sodium, and other metals, it needs Gold and that's part of why we live such short lives and aren't telepathic.

He talks more if you give him $. or liquor.

He doesn't bathe and he sometimes doesn't wear pants and you can see his hairy junk when he doesn't wear pants.

He claims to be 35,000years old and from Atlantis though.

Legit?

According to OP HumanAlien, and Unity_99, and others just because he say so, it MUST be true, regardless and in spite of and mostly especially because the fact that nothing said can be verified as true, so, it MUST be true.
LOL

This homeless guy that runs around without pants and smells like pee and poop and liquor and other foul things probably has more credibility than the mysterious unknown self-claimed cosmonaut in the video.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

thanks very much for your time and response...

"so that small drifting nearby objects that cross out of the shuttle's shadow become suddenly illuminated, and 'appear' out of nowhere."

This is normal near earth near space activity, and can be assumed to be satellites or missiles like you stated?

lets say in reality, truth and fact ,,, in a space station cam video,,,,, there is a real alien craft that floats by,,, and from the camera it only shows up as an orb of light ........ how would you be able to determine it is an alien craft,? being as we have never had visual proof of an alien craft,,, we/you try to label all seen phenomena into categories of earthly things we are familiar with,,,, but in a sketchy video of a real alien craft how could you prove it to be an alien craft, if in fact it is,, yet is only captured as a lit orb ?

Also,,, in more higher up intelligence circles you've been in,, where debunking, skeptiscm, and truth is taken most seriously ,, when discussing ufos with,, the "higher ups" .,.,,.., ok ok what im trying to ask is have any intelligent,, important,, and credible scientist or information expert you know or know of,, considered the potential spiritual nature/ hidden dimension/ magnitudes of information about the universe we do not and can not know at this moment in time in our species development? have they considered any of these things when discussing this phenomenon? I would like to know the general outlook on those high up insider type people,,,, if they generally just view the universe as a bunch of dumb rocks,, and ourselves ( especially themselves) as the kings of the hill?

once again thanks for your time!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I think in answer to your question, the answer is; yes, some people do indeed subscribe to a belief in a god.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
OK now... this is precisely what I have been claiming on this forum, granted I am not a Russian Cosmonaut, yet it is the same reason I always ask when I trust a sighting here on the boards... Same questions asked.

He is right, that it is critical at this time people come to an understanding about the world we live in and not the watered down version people have been spoon fed for thousands of years.

Communication is happening, things are ramping up right now and each time a storm happens we are being deluged by off world cloaked interstellar craft filling their energy reserves.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

thanks very much for your time and response...

Your questions deserve more detailed response, and i think you'll find much of what you are asking in the 99 FAQs.

But you have put your finger on a key question -- how do we recognize a new phenomenon if it looks like a currently-known one?

The key to this question is knowing what 'currently known' phenomena really look like, and can be perceived as.

That's what the folks arguing over the 'space UFO videos' don't yet have -- an appreciation for what is expected to be seen in space, so the genuinely unexpected can be filtered out.

And I have no problem believing that 'genuinely unexpected' apparitions are possible.

As do most people who devote their lives to exploring space, or doing science research. You WANT to be surprised -- just not by one false alarm after another, as we see on youtube these days.

But that takes real work, not feel-good smug make-believe.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am an experiencer and know already both crafts and ETs exist. However. why did someone repackage pane andov up here, not only is it his voice, but also the information.

Also I found it odd at the part where it looks like a light on your right hand side, and these orbs are falling like snow, with some directed to fly in different directions. Some shaped differently and larger.

I sungaze, and take photos of the sun's glow alot. Sometimes infared lense. There are many anomalies, things that cannot be explained, ie, the pollun or fluffy orbs seem to fly in randome direction, some rapidly. The dark rapid ones are insects, but the white orb ones, not sure. And the appear intelligent. And no matter you move the camera, same thing, ie. edge of roof, treetop, and even in sky if you block sun with pillow, same thing, its in the sun glow, and otherwise there is just small amounts of them.

So what is the relationship between that video and the light in the right and this one I got the other day. Trampoline is the background noise.

Sun In Treetops, Infared Lense, Part 1

Sun In Treetops, Infared Lense, Part 2
edit on 9-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Communication is happening, things are ramping up right now and each time a storm happens we are being deluged by off world cloaked interstellar craft filling their energy reserves.

Your motto is wrong, and maybe the reasons your conclusions are wrong.

the eyes don't behold.

the mind beholds, based on raw visual input.

Which is often misinterpreted. Based on previous experience. And instincts honed over a million generations.

...especially regarding space scenes that involve conditions no earthborn creature had encountered in a billion years, until very very recently.

Look over my "99 FAQs" please, not just to see what you don't know, but to identify the things you already DO know, that ain't so. That you have to unlearn, to confront accurately the sensory inputs of outer space.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yea, and i wonder why is site is down right now. He might have said to much.

First off he's not the only whistle blower to not only say that we aren't alone but that their are multiple species in contact with us right now. Second, the greys are not cool. And we received at extraterrestrial message to tell us the greys aren't cool. Third and lastly.. how many cosmonauts are going to come out the closet so to speak before we say hey.. their might be something to this?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

has there ever been any speech from astronauts/cosmonauts that has to do with them visually seeing the presence of alien craft/alien entities/ anomalies in space? are there any astronauts that talk about this sort of thing,,, or the consensus from them is only celestial bodies and space ( absence of celestial bodies) ?

Here's only one astronaut [Mitchell] . There have been several if not, many!
But nah. Let's believe Jim Oberg instead

The question was about genuine first-person accounts by astronauts and cosmonauts about encountering real UFOs on space flights.

To refute this, you pull up a man who has always declared HE has NEVER had a personal UFO encounter, on Earth or in space.....

...but he believes stories other people have told him, other people, by the way, whose names
he won't tell you.

Are we seeing a pattern of reality-evasion here? The only way out for a deliberate deceiver
is to shift the attention onto the motives of the people asking the questions he refuses
to answer. And hoping that people won't notice he refuses to answer the direct questions.

Sort of like the current Attorney General and his defenders, maybe?

Edgar Mitchell saw the presence of alien UFOs. He was able to differentiate ours from theirs. And I'm pretty sure he dismissed the idea of them being on strings so he concluded, aliens were at the helm.

Edgar Mitchell has said on every occassion he has been asked that he has no first hand knowledge of 'alien UFOs' (your words). Why do you persist in this? You offer nothing but your opinion and when people challenge it you act defensive but have absolutely nothing to back up your comments but your faith in the fact you are right.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm uploading 2 more one right in the sunglow, the other close by, so you can see these fluffy orbs, pollen, whatever it is, and in some of my videos its really clear they snow down. But they also fly all around, as if intelligent, and at different rates. We're not breathing all that in, as they leave the sun's glow, there are far fewer, slower, fluff balls floating the ground.

To me in the sun's glow we're seeing density because we're seeing the channels, the realms stacked like a stack of paper, even could see this as past/present/future thrown into the channel mix. We're seeing the all.

Not saying ufology is not a part of our micro world as well as our macro because Horton Hears a Who comes to mind, and I was sharing these with a friend, and we commented on how they looked like a small galaxy really.

But I'm not sure on what is being put in the video outside the space shuttle. Because it reminds me of my video's. And some of what was in the video here on the thread was also snowing down, and what is that, pollen? Chemtrails? Something cosmic?

The videos are only being uploaded as reference really, so they'll be unlisted, but I'll link them. I keep most of them unlisted though because they're really to send to friends, educational purpose. Most people are bored out of their tree by this stuff, whereas I'm fascinated by it, the world around me, and really pay attention.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sunglow In Sky

So a mix of seedpods, pollen? Insects? Fluffballs? Really alot thicker close to sun.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It amazes me how many of you take skepticism or reasonable doubt as a personal attack and call people illogical or other names, for questioning claims like these.

The man in the video is a known charlatan/spiritualist who mixes new age pseudo-science with the paranormal/unknown. Just do a bit of research and you'll quickly learn to loathe the guy. Unless of course, you don't have a basic understanding of physics, science or the English language. The guy reminds me of Deepak Chopra...who often uses catch words like "Quantum Projection" or the like. Just throws words together and people eat it up.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have found a very thorough web site going through all this man's claims and qualifications (Pane Andow). Please read through a bit of it. (Link is below) He sadly doesn't seem to be much to be excited about. He has some fancy new agey beliefs but not much to back it up. Hoaxer/crazy/scammer/off balance is my opinion. But I could very well be wrong. Just like I could very well be wrong about anything. Keep in mind for those that believe his claims, and those who do not, you can still accept that this man is a fraud and still believe that some of what he says is actually true. The two are not mutually exclusive. Read for yourself and give your opinion.

Pane Andow - 2012hoax

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HistrionicSpock
I have found a very thorough web site going through all this man's claims and qualifications (Pane Andow). Please read through a bit of it. (Link is below) He sadly doesn't seem to be much to be excited about. He has some fancy new agey beliefs but not much to back it up. Hoaxer/crazy/scammer/off balance is my opinion. But I could very well be wrong. Just like I could very well be wrong about anything. Keep in mind for those that believe his claims, and those who do not, you can still accept that this man is a fraud and still believe that some of what he says is actually true. The two are not mutually exclusive. Read for yourself and give your opinion.

Pane Andow - 2012hoax

By looking at that page, he seems like a certified nut job. I'm sure he's at least a semi-intelligent person, but a cosmonaut with first-hand knowledge of alien UFOs creating crop circles?

Well, I've said it in other threads, and I'll say it here again. I've got my popcorn close by and I'm ready for the show. But I'm going to be awful disappointed at the lack of December fireworks.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Damn Jim, I used to agree with you at least some of the time but after this childish and ignorant response I'm gonna say you are just like all the other debunkers/shills/chronic know it alls on this site.

Hmmmm. People have an open mind? Not on my watch!!!!-Jim Oberg

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So a mix of seedpods, pollen? Insects? Fluffballs? Really alot thicker close to sun.

No not a lot thicker, they are just highlighted more because you are filming them directly in the rays of the sun, as you move the camera away from the direct sun rays it appears that there are fewer pollen than there really are.

Can't believe you didn't figure that out really

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Jefferton Alive, this is a theory. You are presented with video documentation. However, you ask for evidence?

Go and purchase a camcorder with infrared night vision with an adequate zoom. Attain Supportive/Refutable information for yourself rather than continuing the questionable validity path.

Sightings have been occurring and recorded since the dawn of consciousness.

All I ask of everyone here is to view the evidence with the utmost scrutiny, only then may we prove the existence of a theory.

So far, this topic remains a theory among all other theories.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Pepeluacho because: Spell Correction

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sorry, but I can't understand a single thing he says. I mean, I can, technically...but it's like listening to a guy talking about cats who catch sharks and shred them with light sabers to create a fine papier mache that is then molded into tiny wax balls and woven to create a hyperspace suit that is used to travel back in time and steal the shark from themselves so they can eat it.

Sort of like that. You can understand the words, but not the concept being described. Don't rely on the Russians for this stuff, people. They have a hard enough time communicating sober!

I had more fun writing all that then I did listening to the video...does that tell you anything?
edit on 9-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join