It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The bulk of what he's saying is 'something' is ...

But WHO is this "he" and if you don't know, WHY should anyone listen to him?

And if you refuse to even want to know, why isn't pointed teasing and mocking laughter
the only sane, mature response from the rest of us?

WHO is this "HE"?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

What Mr Oberg tends to do is, surface-dive! This debunking tactic has been used for years. And most times he belly flops. He simply refuses to dive deep rather he tries to divert attention by splashing around discussing the source and not the subject. That's a clear give-away to someone who is hell bent on steering you away from possible truth. Who does that?

This is not to say this particular person in the video is speaking truth (for I wouldn't know) but that doesn't mean it can't be true based on his 'donation' button. How lame and desperate is that?

What if Charlie Manson somehow got hold of some dangerous inside information about our country being nuked. Would you automatically not believe him due to his background or......would you at least consider what he's saying? Open-minded people would do the latter. Narrow-minded people (and government shills) would opt to dismiss him based on superficial reasoning.
If the Mind fits, wear it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

The bulk of what he's saying is 'something' is ...

And if you refuse to even want to know, why isn't pointed teasing and mocking laughter

WHO is this "HE"?

I'm more interested in who YOU are. I would LOVE to see your tax-return. Not the amount but the employer.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Jim.......why so nasty? Is that how you educate people?

Probably frustration dipped in desperation to derail this thread.

I don't doubt what he is saying about ET's and crop circles - but his theory on the wave is extreme -

I TOTALLY agree. I don't believe a plain is opening up and that's why we're seeing more UFO activity. I mean, I suppose that can be true but me-thinks they've been here since the inception of planet Earth. They don't need no opening

Good to see you again my friend

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The English of which is, no, I don't know who
the speaker is, or whether he's a real cosmonaut
or not, and I don't care.

Well, I do care, because that's just the
way I treat evidence. How rude of me!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

WHO is this "HE"?

According to the previous Poster, PlanetXisHERE, the guy's name is Pane Andov.

As for the clip, I have mixed feelings about it. At the one side, it was quite interesting, and the guy sounded sincere, knowledgeable and together.
On the other hand, however, I realised that he was not really saying anything new that have not been said by a bunch of other people aswell; Frequencies, Energy, Illuminati, Crop Circles and something coming in from Space, and I also realised, that the only real reasons that the clip gave a 'factual' feel, was the word "Cosmonaut", an image of Space, and, no matter how funny the following might sound; his accent.

So, while I am open to the possibility that what he said could very well be honest and truthful, it was nevertheless nothing really new or unique and it could just aswell be yet another in the long row of 'Blossom-prophecies'.

As usual, the best and only thing to do, is simply just to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So.. nobody knows even the NAME of this alleged 'cosmonaut' and you're
running to defend your decision to believe what he's saying?

What I am doing is defending the RIGHT to consider something regardless if there's a donation button on the page.

BIG difference Mr Oberg.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

has all that footage in the video been debunked?

everything he said about the government knowing about this stuff was false?

no entity that is not known to be from earth,,,, has ever been to earth? ( thats the basis of your belief )

in terms of what he is saying about them harnessing energy from electrical storms and what not, and seeming to be intergalactic tourists,,, it just sounds silly and is false... no way it could be...

has there ever been any speech from astronauts/cosmonauts that has to do with them visually seeing the presence of alien craft/alien entities/ anomalies in space? are there any astronauts that talk about this sort of thing,,, or the consensus from them is only celestial bodies and space ( absence of celestial bodies) ?

im asking sincerely out of complete ignorance,,, i would just like to hear the answers to my questions from one who contains the opposite of ignorance,.,.

thank you

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

According to the previous Poster, PlanetXisHERE, the guy's name is Pane Andov.

As for the clip, I have mixed feelings about it. At the one side, it was quite interesting, and the guy sounded sincere, knowledgeable and together.
On the other hand, however, I realised that he was not really saying anything new that have not been said by a bunch of other people aswell; Frequencies, Energy, Illuminati, Crop Circles and something coming in from Space, and I also realised, that the only real reasons that the clip gave a 'factual' feel, was the word "Cosmonaut", an image of Space, and, no matter how funny the following might sound; his accent.

So, while I am open to the possibility that what he said could very well be honest and truthful, it was nevertheless nothing really new or unique and it could just aswell be yet another in the long row of 'Blossom-prophecies'.

As usual, the best and only thing to do, is simply just to wait and see.

I like your energy and attitude

I agree with what ya said except he does give a date and direction of this 'body' coming our way though. But the video itself is nothing new.

Mr Oberg would have us believing what we are seeing is nothing but ice or space dust or astronaut pee or whatever ..... if only he could. He must think he's talking to a bunch of 95-year old folks here.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What I am doing is defending the RIGHT to consider something regardless if there's a donation button on the page. BIG difference Mr Oberg.

Let's consider the possibility the guy is a cosmonaut.

Evidence for: ZERO.

Evidence against:
No verifiable name, no cosmonaut career information or comments indicating any knowledge a cosmonaut would have, no in-Russian comments to indicate he even SPEAKS Russian....

OK, how about we take ten seconds to exercise our right to consider that claim.

0 !!!

Fail. Phony! Joke on the hopelessly reality-challenged. [key canned laughter]

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

has there ever been any speech from astronauts/cosmonauts that has to do with them visually seeing the presence of alien craft/alien entities/ anomalies in space? are there any astronauts that talk about this sort of thing,,, or the consensus from them is only celestial bodies and space ( absence of celestial bodies) ?

Here's only one astronaut. There have been several if not, many!
But nah. Let's believe Jim Oberg instead

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Very good video. Did a search immediately and was glad to you started this thread. Oh look, my oh my but all that space debris just disappears and reappears everywhere. Oh, maybe camera flare, or do you think those Chinese balloons can waft up that high? Maybe the birds forgot they couldn't breathe up there?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What I am doing is defending the RIGHT to consider something regardless if there's a donation button on the page. BIG difference Mr Oberg.

Let's consider the possibility the guy is a cosmonaut.

Evidence for: ZERO.

Evidence against:
No verifiable name, no cosmonaut career information or comments indicating any knowledge a cosmonaut would have, no in-Russian comments to indicate he even SPEAKS Russian....

OK, how about we take ten seconds to exercise our right to consider that claim.

0 !!!

Fail. Phony! Joke on the hopelessly reality-challenged. [key canned laughter]

Very well theatrically done. And if we took that mindset then we could never believe science. Science hardly proves any of their theories.

You don't believe. That's nothing new. But why do you insist and make it your mission to change other people's mind? I didn't realize the "O" in GOD stood for Oberg!
Please go find another thread to play on.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The English of which is, no, I don't know who
the speaker is, or whether he's a real cosmonaut
or not, and I don't care.

Well, I do care, because that's just the
way I treat evidence. How rude of me!!!

Treat evidence????
As soon as ATS posts a thread on UFOs or NASA you are there to shut it down. After all, that's your job!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Here's only one astronaut [Mitchell] . There have been several if not, many!

The question was about genuine first-person accounts by astronauts and cosmonauts about encountering real UFOs on space flights.

To refute this, you pull up a man who has always declared HE has NEVER had a personal UFO encounter, on Earth or in space.....

...but he believes stories other people have told him, other people, by the way, whose names
he won't tell you.

Are we seeing a pattern of reality-evasion here? The only way out for a deliberate deceiver
is to shift the attention onto the motives of the people asking the questions he refuses
to answer. And hoping that people won't notice he refuses to answer the direct questions.

Sort of like the current Attorney General and his defenders, maybe?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
...it's full of pacman shaped crafts out there..like in the tether incident (STS-75).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Lol at people who think we are "close" to finding out the truth about ET's. It's been half a century since this nonsense started. Where's that truth??

I don't mean to go off in another direction from this thread but time is relative. Once you're out in space, there is no time. There's no gauge to clock any time. So 50-years to us is nothing in the cosmic sense. I know we're the ones waiting in our human man-made time frame but.........once you think quadrillions, 50 years is a grain of sand.

But back to our limited reality: I do believe it'll happen in our life time. Within the next 3 years, max. I think at that point, everyone will have had some type of encounter and the evidence won't even need to be presented. Just confirmation. And that's where we are RIGHT now. We want approval to accept the untaught which, is ridiculous if you think about it. We want governments and religion sectors to give us permission and say: 'okay. You can believe now'
But you see: we're leaving the age of believing and entering into the age of knowing. So we won't even need permission anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

... But you see: we're leaving the age of believing and entering into the age of knowing.
So we won't even need permission anymore.

Or checkable evidence, either -- apparently.

WHO is HE?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here's only one astronaut [Mitchell] . There have been several if not, many!

The question was about genuine first-person accounts by astronauts and cosmonauts about encountering real UFOs on space flights.

To refute this, you pull up a man who has always declared HE has NEVER had a personal UFO encounter, on Earth or in space.....

...but he believes stories other people have told him, other people, by the way, whose names
he won't tell you.

Are we seeing a pattern of reality-evasion here? The only way out for a deliberate deceiver
is to shift the attention onto the motives of the people asking the questions he refuses
to answer. And hoping that people won't notice he refuses to answer the direct questions.

Sort of like the current Attorney General and his defenders, maybe?

Edgar Mitchell saw the presence of alien UFOs. He was able to differentiate ours from theirs. And I'm pretty sure he dismissed the idea of them being on strings so he concluded, aliens were at the helm.

And those who say they've had encounters get ridiculed anyway. There's no winning with people like you.
What? There are no other UFO threads for you to grace your debunking presence with today so you have to 'try to' spoil mine?

No one is saying this is factual. We remind open minded and the footage is interesting to watch. (and your 'brains falling out' is proof as to how stale and lame you posts are becoming).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

WHO is this "HE"?

According to the previous Poster, the guy's name is Pane Andov.

If so, according to his bio,
www.youtube.com...
he ain't no cosmonaut.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join