It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do humans work towards a NWO if they wont live to see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is the NWO of non human origin?

Why would humans work towards a NWO if they wont see the end result.

Are humans being used as mere puppets?

Regarding the following video. I dont agree with his Christian views, but I think his right on everything else.

I'm confused...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm reading this book "Family Wealth" right now and it kind of explains this. The upper families of the world must conduct their families as corporations. They have to gain and attain their wealth and come up with in depth strategies to do this..guaranteeing the family has this wealth for at least 4 to 5 generations. If the families do not heed the corporate business strategies in their daily lives the family will squander the monies and the family will be left doing manual labor again. So I guess they want the NWO for future family members?

Has anyone read Family Wealth?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

It makes sense that a certain bloodline runs the show.

I dont think I would put in work for something that I wont experience. Even though its all for my future family ( which I'll never meet)

Interesting nevertheless...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Reincarnation

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Lol, we are certainly not working towards a NWO we have just been socially engineered to do so by yhose who stole everything.

Its called the Tavistock institute, Rand corporation etc....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Aren't they accumalating bad karma though?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They believe that the more bad karma, pain, wars and suffering that they create, the more power Lucifer will give them when they descend into hell.

What they havn't even realised yet, is that they will reap every ounce of pain that they have sown; 10 fold.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

throwing in religion only weakens your argument.

greed and power are things humans have always desired and it makes perfectly logical sense to kill and remove those you find to be inferior and set up your own order and to work towards your order. In the end you may not live to see this hypothetical world order but your children or childrens children can.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Why assume that a NWO or one world government be bad. I think it would solve a lot of problems on this planet. Maybe i am just to optimistic for this board. Why assume that it will be a totalitarian evil regime.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewave36
reply to post by Rapha
throwing in religion only weakens your argument.

greed and power are things humans have always desired and it makes perfectly logical sense to kill and remove those you find to be inferior and set up your own order and to work towards your order. In the end you may not live to see this hypothetical world order but your children or childrens children can.

Throwing in religeon only hurts the weak and faint hearted athiests.

They just cannot handle the fact that the world leaders that they vote into power are obeying every single word of the Bible and sending this world into imminent destruction.

'their childrens' children will all be dying of cancer from the day they are born thanks to their greedy grand parents covering this world with (depleted uranium) Wormwood.

Athiests will one day believe in the Bible; when its too late to repent.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As long as there have been people there have been empire builders.

Same # different millennium.

Religion is the same tool to manipulate the foolish that its always been.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

The organisation of a NWO as it is, is to secure the whealth and power of the "royal" bloodlines in a rapid changing world.

The people of the world are waking up and understand that care for nature, peace, equality and prosper for everybody is the way to go on this planet. This idea will make an end to the 'eternal' rule of the elite families on this planet.

edit on 19/7/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
Why assume that a NWO or one world government be bad. I think it would solve a lot of problems on this planet. Maybe i am just to optimistic for this board. Why assume that it will be a totalitarian evil regime.

I agree,...a world government could be a perfect plan for our planet...but. Have you ever read about bilderberg, bohemian grove, skull and bones, trilateral commision, counsel on foreign relations..and some? It is these people behind the organisation of this NWO and that will not promise much good.

Too many secretive meetings and doubious persons involved.. It was 1991 sept 11th when Bush announced the plan of forming a NWO.

Have you ever read a status rapport on how the progress of the organisation of the NWO is on its way? Silence and denial is what "they" have to report....That is not how people should interact and organise the best solution ever for the future of the human species on this planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The NWO is like the Chinese and the Catholic religion, they all think in hundreds of years, not just lifetimes, there are some families in England that have lived in the same home since 1066, they think of it as what they have is on loan from their grandchildren.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Understand belief and you answer the question. If they believe, they create. If they're good at it, they get to control a lot. If you were here first, you get a leg up on the rest. If you understand creation, it can be parlayed.

Everyone who ever laid down their life for something parlayed. The belief that something or someone would be better off.

People can tennis ball scripture and science all they want. That game stops when belief is understood and the programming is altered to reflect new understanding.

Beliefs are programs. TPTB have them as do TPT don't B. Everyone schooled on this planet for the most part has been programmed. It's a "natural" function of the current psychological understanding. We say we believe in evolution yet treat our offspring as inferiors rather than the evolutionary better. The ego-based system of teaching has led to the biggest ego-based abuse.

If TPTB believe they have a mission, then they are only doing what they have allowed their program to flesh out. Just like you and I do every day.

It's actually a pretty good thing that most don't understand the power of their thoughts and creative machine available to them. There are some that are pretty good at hijacking it though.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

Look at the History of the Roman Empire, more specifically at the Emperors that ruled. Yes, there were some emperors that accomplished great feats for their people, but when you have one man in control such as Nero, Domitian, or Commodus, you will be wishing for a better world.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Double post

2nd
edit on 7/22/12 by SmoothRhythm because: (no reason given)

top topics

join