It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is apollyon the antichrist ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
He will appear to be a great thinker and good person...only hiding behind a mask(not a physical mask...so its not Michael Jackson! )

It could be so : Remember that when the bible had been wrote, no one could imagine that one day some people would use the "plastic chirurgy" like a mask...

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
is that he is mentionned in Job 26.6 : "The sheol is like nude in front of HIM, and abyss (Hebrew : Abaddon) is unveiled." (Nans translation, :duh

uuhhhh...though there is a connection between Apollyon and Abaddon, I believe that Abaddon is used here as a term for the abyss...while Apollyon is the entity over the abyss...so you could state Apollyon is in charge of Abaddon.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
well.....has anyone ever though of the rest of the world who does not follow christ. hindus...muslims......sikhs.....buddah.....etc....

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If they don't believe in Christ then they don't have to worry about this thread...right? A discussion on whether a certain person or entity is the anti-christ first requires 1.) that the assumption be made that there is or will be such an entity as the antichrist which 2.) requires an assumption that there was/is an entity as the Christ.

SO, unless they can make the foundational assumption, they probably can't offer much to this discussion.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
well.....has anyone ever though of the rest of the world who does not follow christ. hindus...muslims......sikhs.....buddah.....etc....

He probably mean that those who dont follow the Christ will die when he will enter in his regn. And when the earth will be his kingdom.

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That's reading a lot into his statement. I mean if we review the thread so far this question you raise has not yet entered into the discussion, so why should I assume that is what he meant?

But you re-enforce my original question to him? "WHAT'S THE POINT?" I can't tell from his ambiguous question... The question needs to be restated with clarity.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
He probably mean that those who dont follow the Christ will die when he will enter in his regn. And when the earth will be his kingdom.
.......................... WTF is that supposed to mean.....Im sikh.....and dont believe in christ...im not AntiChirst either...my religion taught me to respect all other religions..including those who follow christ....i really dont think you have the right to say that im gonna die when christ enters this reign.....we all belive in one god..but chooses different pathes(religions) to get to him...

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You got the argument you were aiming for...but not with me. I'll stick to my original question...which you haven't answered yet.

What's your point? Was your point to start an argument with whomever was reactive enough to give you an open door? Is that why your questions was worded so poorly?

What IS your point? Have you anything constructive to say toward this threads topic which was "IS APOLLYON THE ANTICHRIST?"

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Im sorry....im new to this website..and have been looking around all the forums.....and my question was a bit mumbly..I'll admit...its just that thiers so many theorys and contersies...anti christ's.....greys taking over....NWO...do they all tie in to one big event...one big plan...or is it that thiers just to many paranoid people out thier?

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying, because there for a minute it seemed you were trying to incite. Your questions are very valid. Unfortunately there is no one here that can give you the "answer". Just a lot of people who can offer their opinions or beliefs.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
And my other statement.....was more curiousty than anything other thing..it had no point at all...sorry..i was just wondering what your opinion was when anti christ came...what would happen to those who did not belive..though im not christian..i still find it interesting and intriuging

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
are thier any websites that i can find Info about this topic...im still interested in it...but the thread is just opinons like you said.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Dear ZeroDeep,

I'm afraid it is not that cut and dry. Now, I am sure that you can find plenty of hits on any search engine by typing "New World Order". I can even give you a couple of books you could read...but here is the long and the short of it.

Even then, you are only reading opinion/belief/theory. So be careful.

Here are a couple of books on the subject:

Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper (this book is just full of GREAT conspiracy theories...I found it pretty amuzing myself. NWO is covered, of course.)

Holy Blood, Holy Grail (by Baigent and Leigh)

Any book on the Knights Templar written in the past 20 years.

and on it goes.

Biblically, if you are interested, the notion of the antichrist and his reign on earth are covered in the books of Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation.

Happy studying.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
valhal,
Thanks...and i do know that they are just opinions, and beliefs...but our world is compromised of those..Thanks for understanding...I'll check those links rightaway...

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Yes all other religions are waiting for their ''Prophet'' or whomever it is they await.

Of the three major religions
Christianity
Islam
Jews
All await the prophets of the old Testament.
Elijah and Enoch....(some I beleive wait for only one these great prophets,who are given authority to shut the heavens(sky) from rain....to basically control the weather...
So when these prophets of the Old do appear(world wide) we can certainly say that they will announce to the world that the Antichrist is also here.........It will be a world wide event!!!
So ,though many who do not have a beleif now,in the present........will have to choose the path of whom they wish to follow...
Prophecy is given to us for precisely that end of the world scenario........We choose to follow the Antichrist and his temporary earthly kingship, or follow the path that is given to us by the 2 prophets of the Old Testament!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Uh, no. First, no proof of a christ, so no proof of an anti christ.

Second, the NWO has what to do with anti christ? If the guy is a member, it would be like an axe murderer being part of a Lumber Company. Coincident, nothing to do with NWO.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Wasn't Christianity just pulled away from some cult called the Mythras or something... I vagely remeber reading something about this...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The antichrist is not apollyon. apollyon was a short leader in France some time back. Just kidding!!

The bible clearly states that this "destroyer" will be released from the bottomless pit, leading an army of locust type creatures (haven't quite figured out what was meant by this description) and they will cause severe pain to many who are not sealed with the seal of God Almighty, for 5 months. These people who are afflicted will seek death but will not find it.

So we have been told the period of time that apollyon and his army will be allowed to do this, I therefore assume that this lot return to the abyss after 5 months, honestly can't say because there is no further mention of him. Its a very good question and worth seeking an answer to.

PS there are no such things as aliens or greys, if such creatures do exist they are probably deceptively demonic.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There are actually many antichrists. Demons may be banished from a human. This is counter to the cause of evil. The darkness demands fairness to the letter so those known as the reprobates are now born into the world. There job is to attempt to undo the work of the nazeren. They are both willfully demonic and of the flesh. Most are not aware of their nature
or true purpose here. they don't have any need to know they move about the world crushing the hearts and testing the faiths of all people. They seek out the weak and do with them what they please. This is the nature they have been given and because of the law of free will and being human they cannot be banished.
They are perhaps related to the nephlim in some fashon although toned down a bit. Seeing life as nothing more than a game for amusement they hunt kill murder rape steal lie, and many times end up in charge of companies and even nations. They are very much empty inside seeking out whatever thrills them most to fill the void.
In psychological terms they are known as sociopaths. Ther is no cure and no treatment for this disorder and there never will be one. You can see thier deeds scattered all over history
Guy de Rais Elizabeth bathory Vlad the impaler Many of Romes rulers in fact many of the rulers across the world and across time.
Then there are the ones who do know there purpose the ones who stay in the background
influencing with charm and guile making terrible things happen and never getting any blood on their hands. If there is an antichrist you might never know he was here you might never know exactly how things got so bad you might never know anything until the button gets pushed. The one your always praying to didn't stop the holocaust he didn't catch the nukes droped in WWII He didn't stop Stalin from murdering 30 million of his own people. Anyone remember the boxer revolution the cannibalism the mass insanity of hell on earth. How about africa famine plague ten year olds eating the hearts of the men they have killed fences made of bones and entrails.
Its hard to imagine eternal life where all is forgiven when it's so obvious that man has a whole is a failed creation willing to destroy everything at the orders of anyone who can create a situation that simply allows them to do it and feel justifed with a slogan or tribal pride or patriotism
the end isnt near its already here and out of pure apathy you will eventually get a taste of it
pray all you want no one is listening anymore. go confess to your child molesting priest bow down on your rugs light your seven candles go sit under a tree somewhere and say om over and over oh and most of all dont eat any cows or pigs that will really get the pillars of heaven shaking.
I really love all the amusement its always helped fill the void

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join