It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is apollyon the antichrist ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the destroyer = The antichrist ?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Well I know that Apollo was the Roman God of Light, a title sometimes awarded to Lucifer.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonclamp

Well I know that Apollo was the Roman God of Light, a title sometimes awarded to Lucifer.

Apollyon, not apollo. The angel of abyss.
A thread about Apollyon :

www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
apollyon greek name fer Abaddon the destroyer.

Angel of the abyss... I don't think he IS the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Nah...agree with Lysergic.

Everyone who is interested in finding the Anti-Christ is looking in all the major players of the current world.

I remember someone wrote that Bush could be Mabus?
or another Iraqi could be this guy...etc!

Have you ever tried looking where you wouldn't expect to look?

Maybe it's just me....but ever though that the church might be involved a little deeper than you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
but it's false, because apocalyps say that he will bound satan for 1000 years...

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think we all mislead ourselves over the term "Anichrist"

I recently had my car towed to a garage by a Muslim guy who was saying that they too expect the evil one to come to power. In Islamic tradition it will apparently be a one eyed man who comes to power, and that is all connected with the "All seeing eye" of the freemasons. (I know very little about Islam so I may very well be wrong.)

I don't think that the Beast in the Book of Revelation was actually referred to as the Antichrist, I think that the term Antichrist has become synonymous with Satan himself, but in reality Biblical references tend to point more to several antichrists who will just be mere supporters or tools of the Devil's work.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am the anti christ

or maybe i am christ

all will be revealed in due time

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I read that the anti-christ was already born in israel. But I dont think that it is the beast of which the Book of Revalations speaks of

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

but it's false, because apocalyps say that he will bound satan for 1000 years...

Bound and loosed for thousand yrs.....

We are living now in the loosed thousand yrs......

a thousand yrs of satan bound......the church age..
a thousand yrs of satans loose......power to corrupt mankind...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I read that the anti-christ was already born in israel. But I dont think that it is the beast of which the Book of Revalations speaks of

Hi.....ummmm

The Antichrist is one.

But there are many antichrists......opposition of Christ..

Antichrist appears at the same time as the two prophets Elijah(Elias) and Enoch.....these are the two candle sticks......have power to control the weather...so people will see the SIGNS ....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
"a thousand yrs of satan bound......the church age..
a thousand yrs of satans loose......power to corrupt mankind..."--Helen

How can one say that power to corrupt mankind was not known to the church???

The church is the ultimate corruptor of mankind.

I think that Satan will be loose as long as he isn't found. Once he is found, then he can be 'bound'. Yet that is what a irrational God would do to Satan, not a caring or supreme God, but a vengeful one.

God knows no vengence, and only seeks ultimate justice. Justice is merely the moral and intentional code of God. Justice is not done when others try to repeat his glory. For only God can hand down true and pure justice without causing injustice.

Would you agree???

Abraham Virtue

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Bound and loosed for thousand yrs.....
We are living now in the loosed thousand yrs......
a thousand yrs of satan bound......the church age..
a thousand yrs of satans loose......power to corrupt mankind...

i think the Angel of Abyss is Moses, because he opened had power to open the red sea to free Israel...
When Satan, the seducer, the corrumpter will be bound, all his servants will get weak, and the saints of last day will probably exterminate them.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Has anyone seen 50 Cent's tattoos? That might give you a little clue about his personality.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Apollyon is mentioned only once in the Bible. In Revelation...the entity over the abyss.

No, this would not be the antichrist, as the antichrist will be a human...at least at first he will be.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Th devil cannot become flesh........

The Antichrist will be human but will posses all the evil qualities of the devil......
He will be the opposite of christ.......Anti
He will become possesed with all evil.......out of his own accord..
Tradition sais he will be around 30yrs of age or 33 yrs old when he makes his appearance into the world stage.....
He will appear to be a great thinker and good person...only hiding behind a mask(not a physical mask...so its not Michael Jackson! )

He will have a false prophet ........who will proclaim him into the world stage......
He will have all power .....but this will be a false miracle type.....He will do miracles as this is what the people want......
He will be loved by many people....because he will appear to be all good for mankind....to show that he cares and loves all.....but this is only an external thing.....
For 3 and half yrs he will appear all good.....this is the same time that the 2 prophets of the old (Elijah and Enoch)will tell all that he is the antichrist and no one shall be able to harm them......
Tortures will begin after the 3 and half yrs have gone(the mark 666 will also be in place )and those that do not have the mark will be prosecuted and hunted down....This is where your faith in the true God comes in...
Two choices .....follow the earthly leader
.....follow your faith to Christ .....apparently the last days will go past very quickly....so that the elect do not fall into the same trap....
Apollyon........means Destoyer...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The antichrists identity is known only by god.
Nobody else, Mabus was a name that nostradamus called him.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
but why not nostra slightly write MR BUSH

sorry guy just a joke.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Apollyon is mentioned only once in the Bible.

He is mentionned by two names Apollyon, Greek word for destroyer and Abaddon, hebrew word for destroyer.
The word Abaddon is used several times in old testimony and even in the first verse of Genesis :
"A the spirit of GOD was above abyss"
The hebrew version of the word Abyss is Abaddon.

I think he is a very important character of the apocalypso, too often forgiven to benefit of Satan or The Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
is that he is mentionned in Job 26.6 : "The sheol is like nude in front of HIM, and abyss (Hebrew : Abaddon) is unveiled." (Nans translation, :duh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join