It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fabulous Tribute to Common Sense from "The Angry Black Man"-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
He speaks the truth as a black man far more than any white person will ever do. Listen up a you black folks - He tells it like it is and the message is yor YOU - the message is also very LOUD AND CLEAR and very honestly presented..........Bravo.

PS - He especially tells it like it is about the terrible tragedy that has befallen this nation through the agency of the traitor Barack Obama.

The Angry Black Man
Check Out My Other Station Called "Thetruthdamit"
Angry Black Man NAACP Bet Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson "National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People"

edit on 9-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Dont get me wrong, i like Chris Rock and all but i just prefer Richard Pryor.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

And you liking Chris Rock is relevant to this thread how?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I love how people scour the internet to find examples of Black people that don't like Obama. I guess being 60 and listening to DMX shows that he's "down" or something? Oh and make sure to visit his website and buy his book.

edit on 9-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Angry Black Man is very honestly

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Alot of ATS members on this site love to engage in propaganda.They love a self hating human of color to speak what they feel for them.To the humans of color like the man in this video what other entity has another speak through them? (Correct a propaganda puppet)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops

Originally posted by Mathoryn

And you liking Chris Rock is relevant to this thread how?

I think she believes it really IS CR//////////ha ha

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Kind of reminds me of one of the posters here on ATS, or at least the avatar.
Not enough time to watch the vid, Buffy is on.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow. 2 minutes in and we come to the root of his anger: Black people didn't buy his book when it first came out, didn't support him, strictly because he was Black. He doesn't care about this stuff. He's just jealous that he couldn't get Barack Obama love.

Did some Black people vote for Obama because he was Black? Sure. But they voted for him because he was Black and had ideas. If it was only because he was Black then why didn't they elect Jesse Jackson in the 90s when he ran?

And speaking of Jesse, Sharpton, and the NAACP, what has this dude done for Black people? Made some YouTube videos? I know what he has done for himself: He's trying to make money by hocking his book. And if Black people won't support a self-hating Uncle Tom then perhaps White people will so they can have their token Obama-hating Black guy.

Nope, sounds to me like "The Angry Black Man" is just jealous of the success and public profile of Jackson, Sharpton, etc.

Now don't forget to visit his website and buy his book (so he can stop mentioning it every 30 seconds).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
Wow. 2 minutes in and we come to the root of his anger:

Ya know what I realy like about him is his use of street language in order to make a powerful statement to get his "people" out of their slavery mode and into reality - and of cousre he calls a spade a spade. Ver y articulate and quite intelligent as well..........

Oh btw - everyone has a perfect right to promote their own writings so as to support their own cause - which is FREEDOM FROM SLAVERY for all black people, and I applaud him for it..............

edit on 9-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Saw this earlier today on Facebook. I think that most of his message could be applied to all of us and not just black people. His message is a good one I think. He just wants people to take responsibility for themselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No. I suspect his cause is to do nothing but line his own pockets. But hey, to each their own.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
Wow. 2 minutes in and we come to the root of his anger: Black people didn't buy his book when it first came out, didn't support him, strictly because he was Black. He doesn't care about this stuff. He's just jealous that he couldn't get Barack Obama love.

Did some Black people vote for Obama because he was Black? Sure. But they voted for him because he was Black and had ideas. If it was only because he was Black then why didn't they elect Jesse Jackson in the 90s when he ran?

And speaking of Jesse, Sharpton, and the NAACP, what has this dude done for Black people? Made some YouTube videos? I know what he has done for himself: He's trying to make money by hocking his book. And if Black people won't support a self-hating Uncle Tom then perhaps White people will so they can have their token Obama-hating Black guy.

Nope, sounds to me like "The Angry Black Man" is just jealous of the success and public profile of Jackson, Sharpton, etc.

Now don't forget to visit his website and buy his book (so he can stop mentioning it every 30 seconds).

That already makes him an improvement from the type of people you listed as you his offering an actual product(a book). Now if you want to develop an informed opinion on the book, I would be interested in hearing it.

Sharpton and the rest, all they offer, is nothing really. And worse yet, they keep anything besides nothing from happening. No change, no growth, just arrested development in many different way's.

top topics

join