It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Little Joke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Jesus came to me once. He wasn't racially white. He kind of looked Syrian or Iraqi or Jewish or something like that, but his skin was pretty light. He had dark brown hair, and his eyes were brown. I sometimes say he had grey hair, but that's a whole other story.. He did have long hair, but it wasn't so pretty like it's always shown. It was curly and long, maybe wavy, but not "smooth" looking. He had a beard that also wasn't "pretty" per say but it had a certain manlyness too it that was like an old king or something. He had a "tall" nose, but it didn't stick out much it was just long top to bottom.

I don't really care though.

It's not really the person Jesus that matters. It's really the Heart of Christ in all of us that is important.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by TechVampyre

well thats funny,,, I found god way before they did,,,, he looks like everything anyones ever seen,..,,.

those scientists are the smartest fools,,,,, look at the extent they will go to disprove god,, when to think or speak or breath their first and every breath,, god first had to prove them,,,.,..,

science is the most accurate religion,,, the attempt of understanding gods work, admiring and praising it,.,.,. i will give you that,,,.,.

can scientists create anything without using that which already exists in some form?

A scientist is talking with God, saying, "I don't need you anymore. Science has come so far that we can even create life in a petri dish. I can create anything you can create."
God says, "Okay, let's have a contest. We will both make a mountain and see whose is better."
So the scientist says, "Fine," and begins to gather a pile of dirt.
God sees this, and he objects, saying to the scientist, "I don't think so, this is my dirt...go get your own."

edit on 9-7-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

^^^ I wish I could star this post more than once. Scientists are so self-important and self-congratulatory. Great analogy at the end.

Also, OP: A youtube clip edited together is nothing. So very few in Hollywood "pushed" the idea of a black Jesus... guess what, a heck of a lot more promote the idea of a white Jesus. They're both incorrect but it just goes to show you: people try to make Jesus look like them. But it really doesn't matter what people think he looks like. There's little to no physical description of the living breathing man Jesus. What we have is descriptions of the Second Coming Jesus... white hair, fiery eyes, etc.

Oh, and Hollywood is racist industry. Plain and simple. From portrayals of different races in film to who they hire as writers, actors, directors, etc.

This is skunkworks at best.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
well lets forget about the flood and noah for a second. Lets see here Noah had what color skin and what color hair?pail skin and red hair if im not mistaken. does that make jesus white or black? nobody knows but black people being the first jewish tribes is laughable sorry cant rewrite history
edit on 10-7-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
to the op your video seem's
to be a collection of tv programs
aimed for or at the black population
by black actors
and probably black writers,

why shouldent they make
a claim jesus if he did exists was black?

it doesent meen there right.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
But IT Does matter.. people want to know the truth - if only to satisfy historical curiosity

So Moses's wife was probably black but long before that there were Noah's sons. One was Ham and Ham it is said is the father of the black race. Shem was credited with being the father of the Jewish or olive skinned race and Japheth is said to be the father of the white race. Exactly where the Chinese and Japanese people ( and others) came from is anyone's guess.. perhaps they were seeded by aliens. These sons all went off to live their lives (repopulate humanity) and people have traced where they settled and the races that grew out of those beginnings.

Question is how dark skinned were these people? No one knows. They could have been dark enough to be considered black by our standards. I have seen some very light skinned black people who could pass for white and some very dark skinned middle easterners who could pass for black.

Many people believe all of our first races were black and the proof is in the pictures and ways these ancient peoples portrayed themselves. Take a look.

realhistoryww.com...

naima731.multiply.com...

You cant find ANY decidedly white looking people in many of these cultures.

Now some people believe evolution is responsible for changing the physical characteristics of the races, Skin color got lighter or darker depending on climate and temperature - Black or African people are missing certain glands that are found in most other peoples of the world who are not black - what could account for slanted eyes of the Japanese and Chinese peoples.. who knows but the answer your going to get is probably evolution. ( or Aliens LOL)

It is very possible that over the years people evolved lighter skin because they began to live in cities with houses instead of outside off the land in the Sunshine. The noses didn't have to be so big anymore like most black noses because people didn't need such a strong sense of smell because they didn't need to hunt everyday for their food. I can go on and on but you get the point.. These things are at least possible with our present understanding of science and evolution.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
He wasn't white or black, he was Jewish an Israelite from the linage of King David, since there was a lot of race mixing going on back then, some African DNA could have been injected into the mix at some point, but to be sure the majority of his DNA was Hebrew.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join