It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Little Joke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

This video of your only shows that some Hollywood writers, actually very few, proposed that Jesus was black. However, MOST of Hollywood promotes a "white bible."

Moses may have been white, but his descendants certainly weren't.

"And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman" (Num. 12.1).

Then there's folks like Mel Gibson, who portrayed Jesus and all his buddies as white, white, white.

Jesus Christ Super Star portrays a white Jesus and a black Judas!

So, the idea of Hollywood being in on some inside joke, knowing that Jesus was really black, isn't proven in your OP, sorry. But, Jesus most probably was a man of color.

edit on 9-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by TinkerHaus

When I give a synopsis people won't watch the video anyway, so stop whining.

edit on 9-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

I'm not whining, I'm just trying to explain to you why you keep getting this response. I think this is the second thread of yours where you WHINE about people not viewing the video, but in both instances you said very little about what the video was supposed to be about.

So again, I'm not WHINING, you are. Take your own advice. =]

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The only thing that is certain when it comes to hollywood and jesus is that they continually use his name in vain. So many hollywood movies use his name as a swear word. Blasphemous !!
There may be more of a talking point there. Is hollywood 'ANTI' Christ ?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's a stupid response and retarded advice because if I do give a synopsis of the video you guys won't watch it anyway and just make comments on the comments.

I also do not like to give out spoilers.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Funny how cherry picking from the 10's of thousands of tv shows and movies made over the course of 60 years one can find examples of whatever it is they want, eh? Moses sure looked good for being on the run in the desert - I think there is a hollywood make-up artist conspiracy that needs to be looked into...I personally like it when people get beaten within an inch of their life by mutant killer robots in a mud pit and then the next scene they have their hair gelled into a perfectly coiffed doo...do most people keep an extra jar in their back pocket for such occasions?

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire.

So , whatever this girl is seeing , i personally do not think it is Jesus.
edit on 9-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just my opinion here but, why does it matter what color? Good and Evil, Love and Hate, Ignorance and Genius, they don't bicker over color, you can find it in all.
Scripture doesn't really describe him very much, but I have never been taught that he was white. I have always just assumed the portrait of Him was just the artists' personal belief. Didn't know about the other stuff. Didn't care or thought it really mattered, as it has no bearing on someones belief, or lack of....
Cool info though, learned something new.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It's a stupid response and retarded advice because if I do give a synopsis of the video you guys won't watch it anyway and just make comments on the comments.

I also do not like to give out spoilers.

I'm not one to argue with 13 year old boys so this will be my last post.

You are going to get lackluster response when you post a video and you don't comment on it. No one wants to spend even 5 minutes watching some random video from an ATS member. ATS members are freaking crazy, sometimes, and exposing yourself to their insanity without first knowing what you're up against is a BAD IDEA.

If you know no one will watch your video either way, why even post it? Seems "stupid" and "retarded" to me, to continue doing the same thing already knowing you will not achieve the response you desire.

Jesus is a myth, but if he was real he would have been brown. In your face, christian whitey! (I'm white)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Don't call a person a child just because they disagree with you. That's the true childishness.

I didn't read the rest of your childish ebcause you're being a child and being insulting because you are losing this argument.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Don't call a person a child just because they disagree with you. That's the true childishness.

I didn't read the rest of your childish ebcause you're being a child and being insulting because you are losing this argument.

That is all.

I called you a child because you called me "stupid" and "retarded."

It was like listening to my kids argue with other kids. It's also childish to keep posting videos with no real explanation, then crying like a little kid when people don't watch the video. It's really a silly thing to behold.

And yeah, I lied and posted again. Whoopsy!
edit on 9-7-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, that was 12 minutes I'm not going to get back.

That video was a waste and without merit. I have no idea if the OP posted it to point out the looney beliefs of the videos makers or if he supports its message.

My advice to anyone who hasn't watched the video: you've won. Don't bother.

Eric

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think if he did exist he would have looked like this

........on the inside at least

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a thousand years from now people will be having this same discussion about their then to be saviour.......

michael jackson

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You are confusing "Jesus" with "God".. And yeah they recently found god.. he looks like this

Link.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

well thats funny,,, I found god way before they did,,,, he looks like everything anyones ever seen,..,,.

those scientists are the smartest fools,,,,, look at the extent they will go to disprove god,, when to think or speak or breath their first and every breath,, god first had to prove them,,,.,..,

science is the most accurate religion,,, the attempt of understanding gods work, admiring and praising it,.,.,. i will give you that,,,.,.

can scientists create anything without using that which already exists in some form?

A scientist is talking with God, saying, "I don't need you anymore. Science has come so far that we can even create life in a petri dish. I can create anything you can create."
God says, "Okay, let's have a contest. We will both make a mountain and see whose is better."
So the scientist says, "Fine," and begins to gather a pile of dirt.
God sees this, and he objects, saying to the scientist, "I don't think so, this is my dirt...go get your own."

edit on 9-7-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

When I give a synopsis people won't watch the video anyway...

edit on 9-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

Because if you did then they wouldn't have to

If the message is what matters then you would appreciate people hearing it in it's truest form.

Do you get youtube stars(?) or something for each view?
edit on 9/7/2012 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The fact that on the whole our species is fixated on whether he was white, black, brown, red, yellow or green for that matter points to one of our biggest problems.

It amazes me that so many are drawn to the words of "the kingdom is within" yet still think it matters what "flavor" of human race he lived his life as.

Sometimes it seems we have such a long way to go.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

If you are worried about the color of jesus' skin, you're probably not a christian but I'll just leave it at that, as I'm not a judge.
So many people completely miss the point

edit: sorry windword, I wasn't intending to reply to you specifically.
peace
edit on 9-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
The only thing that is certain when it comes to hollywood and jesus is that they continually use his name in vain. So many hollywood movies use his name as a swear word. Blasphemous !!
There may be more of a talking point there. Is hollywood 'ANTI' Christ ?

Exactly, Hollwood is the last place people should look for information about christianity.
These people are being misled and they have no clue

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Nicki Minaj?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join