It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Little Joke

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Apparently Hollywood wants us to believe something they all believe. These clips provide proof:

The video is 12 minutes long.

What the video shows are various clips from movies that shows that Hollywood can't believe that Jesus was white. It's a case of hiding in plain sight. The true purpose, of course is to be revealed at the end.

But it does also reveal one startling secret that religious people will never accept under any circumstances: the identity of the man who painted the most famous face of Jesus; the long hair and beard face that makes Jesus look like a hippie. The man who made that painting played perhaps the greatest joke on Christianity.

As usual, please save your comment for after you've seen the video.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People should not have to watch this video to understand that "Jesus" if He existed was not white.. And that is a BIG IF..

However, if He did "exist" He would most likely look something more like this..

edit on 9-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: gramma

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sigh, please watch the video for the full context of my statement and it's true purpose.

People really have a hard time watching videos, no matter what the length of it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

What was that? What are you saying? Very confused by what the joke is, how "hollywood" is involved, or what the point is...perhaps you could explain what it is you are trying to say for a layman...

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Watch the video and you'll understand.

The point of this forum is to deny ignorance.

Sometimes you have to watch a video to understand.

Otherwise, what's the point?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

I did watch the video. Why do you keep saying that? The video is non-sensical. Either you are saying Jesus was white or black and hollywood either agrees or disagrees. Frankly watching sanford and son and good times clips for the truth in the matter makes me leery about anything being said. And as this is ATS, you run across some people who simply aren't as smart as you - apparently I am one of those. Any chance you could give a brief summary of YOUR thoughts on the matter?

CJ

edit on 9-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

They are trying to say that Jesus is black, and because he is black then that means the Jews are black, and because the Jews are black the people who run Israel are not Semites and have no claim to the holy land.

When they use the Bible to support their message, they are not just taking an entire verse out of context, but they are taking bit and pieces of an entire verse out of context of the entire verse to support their claims.

I've always thought it wrong to take an entire verse out of context of a chapter to support a claim, but taking bits and pieces of a verse is even worse. In short it is a case of misusing the Bible to support a belief.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Who cares what color His skin was. That doesn't change what was accomplished those 6 hours he hung naked on a wooden cross suspended between heaven and hell. I'm so sick of the race wars.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Oh, ok. I didn't get that. I thought it was widely accepted that Jesus wasn't a white guy as he is portrayed all the time. Who knows exaclty what shade of brown he was? He most certainly isn't the dude from Sweden in all the pictures.

CJ

link   

People don't.. Want to watch some 12 minute video based on a couple of teensy hints as to what it might be about. Especially when the theory is wacky.

Do your duty to yourself and the rest of us by giving a brief synopsis. Something more detailed than "WATCH THE VIDEO!"

Jesus, if he existed, was not white. =]

link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Apparently millions of people do.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

When I give a synopsis people won't watch the video anyway, so stop whining.

edit on 9-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I believe this is what Jesus looks like. Drawn by an eight year old girl, Akiane Kramarik, a girl who claims to have visions of Jesus and heaven when she was very young. A young boy, Colton Burpo, who had a NDE claims this is what He looks like as well.

Looks middle-eastern to me. Which make sense.

edit on 7/9/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Did you know they're a few tribes in Africa that claim to be Jews that migrated?

Jesus was a Judean and not a Jew.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Yes I do.

One of them even claims to have the Ark Of The Covenant.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Apparently millions of people do.

Millions of people also eat Elmer's glue, doesn't mean it's normal or healthy.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Just curious, why would you believe this little girl as many have had similar religious experiences? Also, imho, that looks nothing like a mid-eastern man. Looks like the guy that lives across the street from me from Ohio.

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Did you know they're a few tribes in Africa that claim to be Jews that migrated?

Jesus was a Judean and not a Jew.

Umm He was from the tribe of JUDAH. And the house of David.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As an aside, to all of this... can anyone tell me what a Jew is supposed to look like, cause as I recall Abraham (The First "Jew" so to speak,You might remember the song "Father Abraham" from Sunday school?) spent a pretty good amount of time making more Jews as his wealth and influence increased, having peoples from all over the middle east circumcised into the Jewish faith. I am pretty certain that they all did not look alike.

<<   2  3 >>

join