posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
The same issues have been around for numerous decades with both parties in full control. Time to try something new. Perhaps Washington isn't making
the best decision for the tax payers because that is not who they are worried about pleasing.
We need to give Washington incentives to fix our problems. Washington gets your tax dollars no matter what , so their only motivation and incentive is
to please the lobbyist and special interests groups for their Money. In just about every issue that the tax payer is unhappy with
(healthcare,welfare,medicaid,social security,terrorism,medicare,economy,education,etc) there is a large lobbyist on the receiving end of our tax
1. First thing that needs to be done is to wake up all the sheeples that believe on the lesser evil (Democrats and Republicans).
2. Once everyone realizes that our gov't is for hire (to the highest bidders, typically lobbyist and special interests groups) then we can focus on
the REAL problem (corruption in Washington) and not the symptoms (healthcare,welfare,medicaid,social security,terrorism,medicare,economy,etc ).
The problem is that our Politicians are blinded by monetary influences and are REQUIRED to accept the money in order to survive. The decision made in
Washington are not made with the intention of fixing the problems for the tax payers, rather with the intention of making more money for the lobbyist
and the special interest groups. That is why the tax payers always gets the bills and the lobbyist always wins because they use our money to buy their
products and services.
3. Fix the problem:
a. Both Republicans and Democrats MUST demand that the GOP and the DNC stop talking about the symptoms and stop trying to fix the symptoms:
Both parties have had full control of congress and the presidency and none of those problems that have existed for numerous decades have been
b. Both Republicans and Democrats MUST demand that the GOP and the DNC work together to address the real problem. I can't think of a better issue for
the GOP and the DNC to work together on than stopping the amount of monetary influences being thrown at Washington officials.
To get it started here are some possible things that might help minimize the monetary influences in Washington:
1. Use tax payers money to give bonuses for every member in congress that is involved with the legislation that solves or gets one of the following
issues under control (healthcare,immigration,welfare,medicaid,social security,terrorism,medicare,economy,debt,education,etc)
2. Use tax payers money to give bonuses for every member in congress that is involved with the legislation that reduces tax payers money.
3. Make it illegal and enforce the law for insider trading in Washington.
4. Term limits for congress.
5. only tax payers money can be used to campaign and run for elections.
6. Only gov't run media sources (tv,radio,internet) can be used to publish the candidates views. Each candidate will have their own webpage and given
equal time to state their views and opinions on radio and tv.
7. Candidates can not solicite advertising, nor be guest speakers on any of the MSM sources unless all of them get equal and time equal questions.
8. The #1 issue to be addressed in washington will be determined by e voting versus monetary influences with auditing capabilities. Mobile and Public
voting stations can be setup at gov't facilities: schools,libraries,police stations,internet,etc..
9. Weekly/ monthly address by the president and congress on update on the the #1 issue.
10. Bonuses based on the publics approval on how well Washington is doing.
11. All gov't officials meeting with private contracters must be open and televised.
12. All gov't officials and immediate family must not own any stocks while serving or after serving. Tax payers will pick up the compensation and pay
front a hefty salary.
13. All gov't officials must use the services they legislate: healthcare,education,etc.