It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does she have special powers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would like to share some recent experiences with all of you, and ask if there are others on ATS that have similar gifts, or loved ones that do. I know that everyone feels that their significant other is special, and like no other, but there has been a few things that I've noticed about the woman that I love that I'm trying to understand more clearly.

Since we first met, the statement "I know what I know" has had a place in our everyday conversations. At first it was just a statement made when she would have a greater understanding about something I said, or did, and ultimately I would come to see what she was talking about. In recent days, there has been a few things that have stood out even greater that defy an easy explaination.

We have been going thru a stressful time due to some outside events, and it has weighed heavily on both our minds and bodies. A couple nights ago, my girlfriend was exhausted from the stress of the day, and fell asleep in my arms on the couch. She had been asleep for about 15 minutes when the phone rang. The phone was in the other room, so I just barely heard it. From a complete sleep, she said that her cousin was on the phone, and then went right back to sleep. I stayed there for quite a while holding her, wondering if she was right...and when she awoke later, and we looked at her phone, she was right.

She does these things regularly. She knows who's calling before she looks, she can look at me and tell me the phone is going to ring, and within a minute, it does. These are just a few of the "gifts" that she appears to have.

Something even harder to grasp the explaination of is her ability to "talk" to the sun, clouds, and even animals. On a recent vacation we took, the weather was forecast to be extremely stormy the entire time we were there. Every time we reached the beach, she would say she was going to talk to the sun, and within minutes, the sky would open up, and the sun would shine directly over us. The storm would still be on both sides of us though. It happened just like that on several days. It was more than just coincidence.

Just a couple days ago, she was outside taking care of the pet rabbit. It had been excessively hot, and the poor rabbit wasn't doing well at all. She didn't know if he would make it. She began running some cool water over it, and began talking to the clouds asking for help. Within moments, the wind began to blow, a heavy rain came from the sky, and the temperature dropped over twenty degrees in a matter of moments. Who knows if the rabbit would have made it if not if the temperature didn't drop when it did.

I was just a couple miles away and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I know that sudden storms pop up this time of year, but there wasn't anything in the forecast suggesting that there would be any. I even looked at the radar afterward, and the only storm cells anywhere in the area where directly over her.

I realize that all these things can just be taken as a matter of coincidence, but there's a part of me that knows better. As she says, "I know what I know". I could go on, and on, talking about how special she is, and the things she does, but what I want to know is are these things real possibilities, does anyone else have experiences like I've described, or are they just a matter of coincidence and something to laugh and smile about when they happen?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

That's fascinating, but it could be sequential. I have phases that last about a week every couple of months where all my guesses are spot on, nothing supernatural though

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I used to tell my daughter that I could make the rain stop when I was driving under an overpass. This thrilled her to no end until she realized I was a fraud.

Your post bought back that memory for some reason. I have had times where I have been able to do this as well. I told a guy I was dating once, not to go back out that night that I had a bad feeling. He went back out and totaled his car.

I have also had times where I have not thought of someone in months/years and when I did think about them, I saw them a short time later.

I think we all have some precognitive abilities on some level. Some of us can tune into it better, others can't.

It seems like your girlfriend is one who can. Enjoy it and listen to it when she tells you to.

edit on 7/9/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I'm one of those types of people that is very fact based and scientific, so I'm always sceptical of things like I've described. What's different to me here, and what I can't explain, is that I "know" she's right about so many things. She's made me see that understanding how something works is not really appreciating the beauty of it actually working. In short, she's made me a believer in things that I can't explain, and as scientific minded as I am, I've realized I don't need to see all the details...I only need to understand that they do exist, that they are wonderful, and that's a form of magic to me in itself.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Enjoy it and listen to it when she tells you to.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

She has a connection to things beyond what I have words to describe. What's even stranger is that it seems to be rubbing off on me. I awoke from a deep sleep the other night, knowing something wasn't right, went to get my phone (which I never do), found that my phone was on silent still from earlier, and realized that there were two important phone calls at 2am. When she woke up a moment later, I was almost in a panic because of these calls. I had never experienced anything quite like the feeling I had in that moment. I knew that I had been awakened for something important, but didn't understand what it was all about until the following day...There was no doubt later that I had felt what was going on, even though I was completely asleep, and could not have possibly heard the calls since my phone was on silent.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

Enjoy it and listen to it when she tells you to.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

She has a connection to things beyond what I have words to describe. What's even stranger is that it seems to be rubbing off on me. I awoke from a deep sleep the other night, knowing something wasn't right, went to get my phone (which I never do), found that my phone was on silent still from earlier, and realized that there were two important phone calls at 2am. When she woke up a moment later, I was almost in a panic because of these calls. I had never experienced anything quite like the feeling I had in that moment. I knew that I had been awakened for something important, but didn't understand what it was all about until the following day...There was no doubt later that I had felt what was going on, even though I was completely asleep, and could not have possibly heard the calls since my phone was on silent.

I believe that is because you are looking for it now. You believe something of what you have seen in her making you more receptive. I think that a lot of children see and know things at a very young age because they have not learned "that it doesn't exist". When we grow up a lot of us hold to that. Some do not. The ones who do not (IMO only) have more experiences like these because they are not jaded or blinded with rhetoric that unless you can physically touch it...it doesn't exist/occur. She's rubbing off on you, and that can only be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'm sitting here thinking about some of the things I've seen with her, and there's one more that I'm left with nothing to explain it.

The other night we had stayed up late, and were laying on my front porch hoping to see a shooting star. We had layed there for quite a while, but had yet to see one. She finally said that she would talk to the sky, and a few moments later we both saw something we couldn't explain.

There was a flash of light, kind of like a shooting star, but without a trail. It flashed once, we both saw it and confirmed with each other that we had, it flashed again, a few moments went by and then it flashed once more and was gone. It was definetely not a airplane, satellite, shooting star, or anything else I had seen before. I watch the skies almost every night, and have seen many things, but nothing quite like this. It wasn't a star twinkling or anything like that either...it was VERY bright, and noticeable.

It was another one of those moments I have with her constantly that makes me feel like she is connected to things beyond simple understanding. And like you stated in your last post, she is very much connected to her child-self. She never lost that since of wonder and amazement of life. When we're together in an open field, she's the one that will walk straight to pick up the four leaf clover...she amazes me.

edit on 9-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I would tell her that you are having money problems and give her an empty lotto ticket to fill out for you...who knows, you may win....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Marry her
She has a very rare gift

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Marry her

I plan on it...I would be a fool not to see that I'm the luckiest man in the world to have someone like her in my life. I can't even begin to say how she makes me feel, and the lessons about life she teaches me.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Holy Bible talks about "words" become reality. If what you're saying is true, and I have no reason to doubt you, then she has that very gift as described in the Bible. So I agree with the earlier post, "marry her."

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I plan on it...I would be a fool not to see that I'm the luckiest man in the world to have someone like her in my life. I can't even begin to say how she makes me feel, and the lessons about life she teaches me.

Marry her. Not because she may have some gift, but because if you meet a woman that makes you feel like the luckiest man in the world, it's really something special. You're a smitten kitten. She sounds lovely.

Does she have special powers? I don't think so. She may be more intuitive than the average person, but I've known a few people that whip out the phone seconds before a call, always know who is calling etc. I think it's more about recognizing patterns. I know who is calling at certain times because certain people call me at certain times. Not discounting the experience, and I've known some people that are pretty weird about predicting things, but usually most logical is most logical.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I highly dobut it, but in a universe that's billions of years old and with the prospect that alien life could have developed billions of years ago and we oursleves might be its product, one can just imagine what a species might do if it's several billion years old and has spread across many galaxies.

In fact, maybe religious and spiritual people are half-right about spirits and angels and gods. But these manifestations of intelligence are ET's, not the supernatural stuff from fiction.

Now, I can be terribly wrong. Anything is possible, but we have to be reasonable.

That means, especially when others are considered, we have to turn to empirical evidences.

But if all we're doing is speculating then it's perfectly acceptable to be unreasonable.

Who can say without any doubts in their mind what is and what isn't? I don't think anyone. Because even if we're right about gravity, if the universe is god's thought then so what? Maybe god will change gravity someday when the urge comes. And then we'll rewrite our science laws.
edit on 9-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Embrace IT! Why dont you just marry her and be happy!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I can get with the idea of an individual altering things that affect themselves on a purely individual basis. But weather control? As a mass population living in (and being intimately affected by) the planet's natural processes, I would assume that we're supposed to be protected from reckless crap like that.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Im gonna say possible cause I can do those things..
Its actualy pretty normal for somone in tune with nature to doo thoose things, when you realize you and the sun, moon, clouds are one and the same, thay are just extended parts of yourself, why not..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I know a woman like this. The only difference is that she's been unaware that she's the one who makes things happen like they do. The percentages have been impossible, and yet the results speak for themselves. This last year has been particularly spectacular in how her gift has manifested, and I think I've finally convinced her that it's been her making it all work out. She's been thinking that it has been me working my demons to open the doors for her. It's pretty amazing to be around someone like that.

Yeah, you should marry her. She sounds delightful.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Does she have a sister who's single and loves to mingle?

top topics

join