It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I and what are these strange mental powers that I can control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Where to start so I'll start from the beginning. I was born in 1976 the year of the Dragon and in the month of thr LEO. it started when I was in my crib and my mother got an overwhelming feeling that I was in some sort of trouble, when she went up to check on me, there was a strap on the crib that had somehow got wrapped around my neck. She never told me this until this year with me being 35. Step father being in the military, so we moved around many, many times. The occurance that helped open my mind as a child happened in third grade. It was the first time I figured out that I had the gift of premonition. There was a dream I had, my mother was standing in my bedroom closet holding a Nintendo game system in her hands and said she got a surprise for me. Well, the next day, no bull#, swear to god, my mother came home from work and then says,"I got a surprise for you!" and I replied,"You got me my Nintendo!" and she was like "YES, how did you know?" This gift has saved my life more than plenty of times. So my research over the years was just getting started. This gift has told me in advance when a plane was going to crash at the Tyco airport back in 2000's when a pilot doing a loop didnt get up high enough and crashed into the ground, when the same happened to me on a flight sim the day before, but i was lucky enough to cut back on thrust once i reached the top of the loop and there was a Japanese Zero that was only 300 feet above the ground and going slow as #, that I felt that if he lost engine power he would nose dive right into the #ing ground, but he didn't it was another plane later on while working that crashed at 2pm that day.
About 8 or 9 years ago while having an online account with Earthlink I was getting into some research on checking buoy wave heights around the U.S. and other parts of the world when I noticed that other parts of the world didn't have buoy that kept an eye out for tidal waves or tsunami's, I was onto something , but no one much cared that I've been trying to warn people about upcoming disasters. I tried to warn about an upcoming event last year to get people off nuclear power in case of a natural disaster,but no one listened and now look at what happened to Japan with Fukushima!
I have studied and tested remote viewing and seen promising outcomes from what i was able to see and listen to from a distance. I was watching the tonight show with David Letterman and he had Rober DeNiro on the show. I was bored and told myself,"watch I'm going to make it to where Robert DeNiro won't be able to get his next couple sentences out!" and sure enough I focused and concentrated while staring at him and as he tried to talk to Letterman, but was unable to get his words out and then he turned to the television camera as if looking at me and says,"You took my words from me!" That's when I knew that I was something a little more different than most in this world! The other time i had with this was on Craig Fergusson show, which got weird, but they knew what they were doing, somehow i been figuring that the real game has been played on me and you and that they have been trying to make me look like a bad person from the start. When I was 6 years old and living on Nellis AFB I was lucky enough to shake George Bush Seniors hand while he was VP to Ronald Reagan and with Bush being director of CIA as I shook his hand he asked me,"DO you know why you are here?". I've pondered this question many, many nights after seeing the gifts of the mind I have been giving, I always needed to know more on what these powers can do and how I can use them to save the world.
I've had dreams with nuclear bombs being dropped all around my city with me driving down the road seeing a mushroom cloud in my rear view mirror and getting so pissed off in my dream and trying to drive my car to an overpass to hide under the bridge to get away from the blast. I find it suprising that a kept dreaming after this happened. But then again I tend to love nightmares due to my step father showing me horror movies as a kid and then being told that you couldn't sleep in your brothers room because you were scared and that you had to sleep in your own bed. The same guy that hit me across the face at age 7 and made me lose all respect for him for the next 20-30 years. Sucks that a person who is not your father can hit you, and to be hit by someone in the military also? Guess it shows that even the military has to disrespect god!
Anyways back to the talk, in 6th grade on a military base up North I had to go get some blood drawn from the hospital on the base, I had nothing to eat that morning or the night before and I had told the medical staff exactly what i am telling you. I told them they shouldn't take my blood because I had nothing to eat, but they refused to listen and did it anyway, they took three huge tubes of blood out of me which for some reason I have had blood tests done on me my whole life until 18 years old. anyways after they took the blood and I walked around a bit I felt I wasn't normal, tried to get a drink of water then sat down and went into a seizure. Didn't see nothing but darkness, no light, no dream, no nothing. Nice to see that medical technicians don't even listen to their own clients when it could be a matter of life and death.
Back in the early 2000's I ended up seeing a UFO in the sky over the St. Johns river in Brevard county. It had no chem or con trail wasn't moving, seemed stationary in the sky, the sun was setting and the sky was pink with no clouds, yet there was this oval or elliptical object in the sky that was reflecting the suns light off of it. I watched it for about 6-8 seconds looked down at the road for a second to make sure I wouldn't crash into anyone and then looked back to find out that it had vanished. I searched and searched for the next 10 minutes as i drove to my next destination. As i got to my destination i checked the sky one last time, to notice that a commercial jetliner a 767 or 747 or so had entered the same airspace as to where the UFO was, so i figure the UFO cloaked itself to hide from the commercial jetliner . After posting this on MUFON, about a month later the show"Invasion" ended up playing on TV, which created a interesting insight on the world. About a year or so after that I was getting ready for bed and trying to fall asleep this one night. I was lying in bed swinging my right foot back and forth to burn off energy to fall asleep, While swinging my foot, something telepathically enters my mind and says,"swing your foot real far!", So i did, I swung my foot further to the right than all the timed before, when I notice that my foot just tapped something at the end of my bed, yet I keep nothing in the way of my feet at the end of my bed. So I then tell myself that something just told me to swing my foot and it just tapped something , yet my foot shouldn't have , so i'm going to wait a second before jumping up and possibly causing a scene to let whatever my foot just tapped to leave and then i'll get up and turn on lights to check the house out. I even wonder that maybe it had told me to wait a little bit so as to not cause startlement. You see this same thing that spoke to me telepathically is the same thing that told me that the sun wouldn't have any black spots for three years about 6 years ago and then I came across an article three years later that even said that!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Clearly you lack the power to use paragraphs!, Maybe when you're done breaking down the wall of text a few members will take this thread seriously.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sort of a bummer that this premonitory gift of yours didn't prompt you to space out your wall of a post. Paragraphs my good man, paragraphs!

At any rate, I think we all have precog moments - to one one degree or another.

Interesting read. If I may ask - what's the "fruit" of your gift? What good/bad has it done for you in your life? In the life of those around you? Just curious is all
If indeed you have been granted a unique ability, it seems it should serve a higher purpose.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So then three years later I ran across this article:
science.nasa.gov...
So maybe the hospital on the military base tried to kill me on purpose even after i tried to tell them not to take my blood. a year ago when getting information out to the world because of all the bull# our govt. and political system has been telling bull# constant lies and invading everyone of our rights and invading our privacy. So I wanted people to make a stand. While doing so and having to work in Georgia at the time something weird happened up there. I feel that there is something evil on this planet and that it hides anyway it can, until the right time for it to make a move and sure enough it tried to up there. here's the article:
www.policeone.com...
I was on this road two hours earlier passing this Army base and looking at the dim lights within the base wondering what was back there. Also earlier that day I remember seeing a motorcycle cop and getting a strange overwhelming feeling that day. I tried to warn about the getting off nuclear power due to natural disaster prior to this Fukushima bull#, but like usual no one listens to what i try to tell them and now look at where we are at. China is building ghost cities for Japan because Fukushima is about to destroy the Northern hemisphere when it's walls finally decide to give way to the radioactive water and reactor that is 100 feet off the ground. So if you don't want to believe in me and my god, then we don't want to believe in you! What comes around , goes around!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Quite a gift you seem to have there mate. I would be interested in you expanding a little on the remote viewing you undertook and what you did/did not see.

Your TV thing with De Niro etc has me a little stumped though. Correct me if I am mistaken but I was under the impression that these shows were not broadcast live so can you clarify exactly what you did to cause the loss-for-words accounting for the time delay?

Either way - please give ATS a "heads-up" if your gift starts giving specific insights into things to come.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Just too much to list to be able to break it all down into paragraphs , plus I need the extra space! Sorry if that is all you seem to have a problem with. I expected more from people of your nature! Plus i got the flu and don't feel like dealing with the effort of breaking it all down, i honestly just wanted to get the information out , since its more important than penmanship! Wouldn't you say?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The tV stuff proved to me that time is irrelevant when it comes to being able to do certain mental abilities. The remote viewing, i'll start with these two dudes came to my house and my girl and I were talking to them for a bit. when they left I pictured myself inside their vehicle with them so I could hear what they were discussing, one of them was talking about trying to get with my girlfriend, the next time the dude stopped by he was talking how his friend wanted my girlfriends number. Simple stuff nothing major on this issue, but it did prove that the mind can do more than what they want us to believe! I'll try to think up some other occasions also to post!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
reply to post by followtheevidence

Just too much to list to be able to break it all down into paragraphs , plus I need the extra space! Sorry if that is all you seem to have a problem with. I expected more from people of your nature! Plus i got the flu and don't feel like dealing with the effort of breaking it all down, i honestly just wanted to get the information out , since its more important than penmanship! Wouldn't you say?

I'm not sure if it really is more important...other than to you. But, I do agree with others who've commented on the readability of your OP. Sorry you aren't feeling well, and I hope you feel better soon. But, that's no reason to take it out on those who give you a legitimate suggestion, on how to make your OP much better.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've been trying for years to prove these abilities online for people. I'm sure Microsoft and Earthlink had a lot of my data that i would research in their database. Just wish someone would believe me, when I tell them this stuff. I only named some of the things i've been through, there are still other things that I'm sure i'll get out sooner or later. Just trying to get out the main facts for now! Remember, we only made up time in our heads, it doesn't mean its universal!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You can put me in the non believer camp, sorry.. It's just delusions of grandeur if you ask me.. Everyone wants to feel they are special, lol.. Good luck anyway..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You expected more from us? I couldn't read your wall of letters because I have a headache.

It's not stupidity stopping some here from reading your OP, it is the fact that you want us to walk through mud to see a picture you painted.
I prefer a well laid out garden to present me with a true mystery at the end any time.
[The above were analogies...thought I'd better explain].

Shame OP, I wouldn't have minded having a look and giving a constructive answer to a well thought out thread, but you care so little that I know it won't be worth it.

As to the space, its a good idea to go back and delete all that which is unimportant. If you can't be doing this because you are ill, wait a week and post when you are better.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification - and yes I, for one, would like to hear a little more.

To me, belief in something like your story(s), is akin to respect - in as far that it is earned & manifests over time with consistency and reliability.

I am a fairly good judge of character and usually my first instinct is the correct one for me - in this instance I believe what you have to say.

In any case, and as I have indicated in other posts, here on ATS it is the message - not so much the messenger.

Hold fast with your convictions if you know them to be true - what others may think or say to upset you is irrelevant my friend.

Oh...............paragraphs really do amplify the readability of one's words - so take your time, even if you have to do it on a word doc first then cut & paste.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So what's your premonition about WWIII?

If you can so readily interfere with what someone is going to say----why not turn that ability into something useful in stead of just playing games?

So you have the flu....
Why don't you use your fantastic mental ability to heal yourself. Mentally kill all those viruses.

Why don't you take your abilities to a higher level. For instance, you could study Reiki and become a Reiki Master and do the world some good.
www.reiki.org...

See how easy it is to make paragraphs. You just have to hit "enter" to space down every few sentences.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is a bit around to show that precognition does happen, the technical aspects are still a bit hazy with a few theories around but basically it is an important trait with natural selection a driving force behind its emergence. You are also right with how precognitive abilities can pass through time, it does not all need to be in the same exact moment.

With your blood test, if they wanted you dead you would be but they do need to take a lot of blood as generally 600ml is enough to sustain critical functions. Sounds like your blood pressure was low though and not eating before tipped you over, it does happen and shows you are aware of your body to know there was going to be problems.

With your girlfriend and those blokes, sometimes just seeing that look is enough to know there is going to be problems.

The one with Rober DeNiro was interesting, could you subconsciously tell he was about to have a brain freeze or would it of still happened if you where not going to watch the show?

The main factor with precognition looks to be how open we are to our environment, being able to pick up on the little clues and subtle influences to recognise patterns and know where events are leading. I do recommend using a lot of caution if you are going to continue exerting your will on others, if you make a mess of your environment it will end up making a mess of you.

new topics

top topics

join