It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a rant, maybe just me getting stuff of my chest to strangers. Either way hello again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello my fello ats mates, I've come to the conclusion that my outlook on who I was and how anyone can always have some sort of controll over their actions is quite false. I always was and at the same time saw myself as the sort of "go to guy" when someone had a problem or was feeling out of it, whatever reason it may be I always would try to pass on my teachings and my somewhat rearanged views of how to live a peacefull life with yourself and others, after years studying/dabbling in Easter philosophy, western religion, writings of western and eastern philosophers such as Alan watts, Terrence McKenna, ram dass so on and so forth, I thaught I had a good tight grip on what could be called for lack of a better term peace or mindfull awareness or something like that.

Well to put it in the easiest way to understand it I was wrong. The past 6 months I have strayed from whatever path I was on. I met a woman...I've been with my share but as with all woman the leave a mark she was and is in my mind different. Now I know nobody wants to hear all the #ty details lol but for lack of a better way to put it like all great things it was gone before I had the chance to know what I really had. And now I get to my point. That feeling I've tried to ease in so many of my friends, threw words, threw my company or any way I could cannot be quelled with the magic words of someone who thinks they know what they are talking about. Wether these feelings are just some hormonal overload or some cosmic division of love I could care less. It's something that is real in the present moment now. Ive had this feeling of loss quite a few times in my life but since then ive gotten into alot of alternative subjects wich i thaught helped or would help me understand why i feel this way or help me to have overcome it, and why others act the way they do even when its not understood at the moment. And would like to just say nobody is safe from the grip of love, it comes, it goes and it takes one to really observe the way it effects you to truely be able to help someone threw their own difficulties whatever that may be. And sometimes the best remedy is to let them observe themselves by themselves without a million different opinions on how one should act think of feel..

I know this is kinda incoherent I'm typing on my phone I apologize for any misspelling or wrong grammar, just felt like reaching out to a few people on here who may know how It feels to love the entire world but the only little piece you truely desire is the one you need to turn your back on again and again.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As someone who has been in your exact shoes before, listen to this advice:

Eff Love.

It loses some of its effect without the actual swear word, but the message is the same. When we are young, it's easy to find two people who feel passion and love for each other, but as we age, that same passion dwindles and dwindles until one person is completely devoid of it.

Most people can't handle the loyalty and/or trust of monogamy.

I'm not saying stop looking, but just remember the emotions were always in your head.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've been high before, too. Enjoy it while it lasts, but know that it doesn't last forever.

Because love is a drug, a trick of nature to get you to procreate with somebody. You may get to the point where you get to know that person and love them on a deeper level, but for now, understand that what you are experiencing is a really fun, intoxicating illusion.
edit on 9-7-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Beware of love, it's just as bad as hate. it's best to just stay away from it.

All love is is just another way that women will manipulate you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
thank you fellows for the kind words, believe me when i say i know its all in my head emotions and whatnot, im usually the first of anyone to come with these words and ive been the one to hear them before when i was in similar sittuations, i just never took into account that maybe one or two of the few ive thaught i was helping threw similar sittuations basically couldnt be helped by any outside force, sometimes the feeling of 'love' (wich by the way is true feels absolutely like a drug or in some cases the absense of a drug) it just goes so deep that it consumes all other thaught. now of corse this is my limbic system overloading my lobes from comprehending the facts of the sittuation, but still thats the science of it wich makes no difference to me really.

you said it as ive said before lol eff love, for all its worth it is nice but behind all the words there are always thaughts that you will never hear and those are the true feelings, wether or not if they are what shines threw is what determines if its true or not and in todays world, it seems theres no room for truth with people focusing on carrers and listening to people who really dont have your best interests in mind.

i still stand in a world so cold, not falling.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A lot of good responses here, stars for everyone! I also think I know exactly where you're coming from.

Unfortunately, knowing the "right" answers (at least right for you) is one thing, putting them into practice is another.

Perhaps if you remember that true love comes from within..... it is not something that you receive, but something that you give. It only hurts when you have the expectation that it will be returned.

Give love. Never expect it to be given back. Then, if it is reciprocated, its a bonus!

P.S. It will get better. It will stop hurting. Time is an amazing thing... people tend to heal whether they want to or not.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

top topics

join