It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Religions, Secret Societies, and Esoteric Allegories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I found this video to be absolutely riveting. It makes some extraordinary
connections with esoteric allegories of language and fertility worship.
It covers a lot of ground. Freemasonry, Hinduism,
words and symbols, reincarnation, where the media comes from, Osiris,
quotes from Albert Pike and a book called Etidorhpa (that's Aphrodite
backwards), why there must be a War on Women, Agenda 21, why this
reality is rigged and a lot of other fascinating topics.

The lecturer begins:

The whole world is a stage and every player is in on it, whether they know it or not. From religion to education to money, the system has allegorized it's way into the psyche of humanity...for clandestine motives.

I checked out their website and this the description of it's site:

The ARQANUM is Earth’s leading source of Truth. It endeavors to continually release material that will aid scholars and truth seekers towards their quest of seeking truth. This seeking is a journey towards finding out the purpose of reality, the secrets of history that have been concealed by the elites, and the dark future that is planned for mankind by a malevolent, ancient group of controllers termed the Deepest Control Structures.

I'm having trouble embedding again. If someone could embed this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Here's the video link. Mystery Religions, Secret Societies, and Esoteric Allegories
edit on 9-7-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

OP, get rid of the first link, or your thread will be deleted.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I think it is intersting how ARQANUM have the Nibiru symbol as their logo.

It looks interesting and worthwhile, but you can get much of the similar info from David Wilcock's site for free with more friendly and warm delivery.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Thanks, Just realized they are selling something.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Your welcome, we all make mistakes

I'm watching it now & will comment later but as the poster above stated, a warmer delivery would be better.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If you want to investigate the deeper mysteries then I suggest you investigate Saturn worship.

Saturn rules the zodiac signs of Capricorn (sea goat) and Aquarius. Often represented with the Tau sign (the cross which Moses nailed the serpent to -serpent is milky way - ourobouros) or a hexagram.

Saturn has been worshipped as Ea/Enki in Babylon, Moloch, Tammuz, El (of Elohim), Cronus, Saturnia was capitol of Rome (see video for connection to Cross of Roman Catholics). It is the black cube of the Kaaba which the Muslims circle around during the hajj (like Saturn's rings).

Lucifer would be the light, the Sun (Apollo a descendent of Cronus) while that old serpent would be the zodiac signs progressing through the milky way.

It passes through the gates of Death (Capricorn at winter solstice) through the gates of Gemini and out of the gates of Birth (summer solstice) which is the meaning of the death and rebirth rituals of old.

Knowledge of the procession which is encoded in symbols of the serpents or the pentagram (5 x 72 degrees) is what it is all about. On a deeper level it goes into astral travel and chakra systems.

The rest I suggest you find out for yourself.
edit on 9-7-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

so Muslims worship Lucifer now?

Old Lucy sure does get around.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I don't put much stock in David Wilcock, to be honest. I've watched him make a lot
of predictions that fell flat, based on info he got from so-called insiders. He sure
did make a lot of money in the process though. How do you know it's the same
info if you haven't watched the video yet?

This video makes connections not predictions. It does look like they are selling
books on their site though. At any rate I am just putting it out there for the
folks on this site who are interested in these topics. I found it fascinating
and just wanted to share.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I thought Lucifer was Venus? Or some other light bringer besides relatively dim Saturn.

Although, Thunderbolts.info believes that the ancients worshiped Saturn, and that Saturn was a polar star for Earth. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I apologize if this is not the right venue in which to ask, but of all the places I looked where "illuminati" is being discussed, this seemed like one that may be the least distracted by my question. If it is not too much trouble, point me in the right direction if I chose the wrong venue.

Where does the term "illuminati" come from (its etymology)? Does the term as it used now still mean the same thing as where it came from?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alumnathe
I apologize if this is not the right venue in which to ask, but of all the places I looked where "illuminati" is being discussed, this seemed like one that may be the least distracted by my question. If it is not too much trouble, point me in the right direction if I chose the wrong venue.

Where does the term "illuminati" come from (its etymology)? Does the term as it used now still mean the same thing as where it came from?

Just Google it.

Look up illuminati at Dictionary.com
1590s, pl. of L. illuminatus "enlightened" (in figurative sense), pp. of illuminare (see illumination). Originally applied to a 16c. Spanish sect (the Alumbrados), then to other sects; since 1797 used as a translation of Ger. Illuminaten, name of a secret society founded 1776 in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, and holding deistic and republican principles; hence used generally of free-thinkers and sarcastically of those professing intellectual enlightenment (1816). Related: Illuminatism; illuminatist.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Look up illuminati at Dictionary.com
1590s, pl. of L. illuminatus "enlightened" (in figurative sense), pp. of illuminare (see illumination). Originally applied to a 16c. Spanish sect (the Alumbrados), then to other sects; since 1797 used as a translation of Ger. Illuminaten, name of a secret society founded 1776 in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, and holding deistic and republican principles; hence used generally of free-thinkers and sarcastically of those professing intellectual enlightenment (1816). Related: Illuminatism; illuminatist.
So it makes perfect sense that the Texas GOP is anti-crit ical thinking. It goes right in line with all the anti-Illuminati rhetoric…

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That may be true. But i don't pay attention to those morons in Austin.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by network dude

I thought Lucifer was Venus? Or some other light bringer besides relatively dim Saturn.

Although, Thunderbolts.info believes that the ancients worshiped Saturn, and that Saturn was a polar star for Earth. Go figure.

Not exactly. But if you look at that Sumerian imprint used so often by Scientology, errrr 'ancient alien' supporters you will see the 'Sun' is surrounded by a hexagram.

If you have looked at that thunder bolts info you will see the connection between Saturn's rotation around the Sun and our Moon's rotation around the Earth. Interestingly Saturn's moon Iapetus has the most similar orbit to our Moon's in the solar system. It also has various anomalies such as the ridge around the circumference and its curiously straight horizons.

The frequency of Saturn is 528 hz.

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
www.redicecreations.com...

What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz.

. . .

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

. . . .

Sound, Vibration and Form

For more than 200 years, researchers have been validating the connections of Sound and Vibrations on physical form. The first to make that connection was German scientist Ernst Chladni, who, in 1787, detailed his research in his book "Discoveries Concerning the Theory of Music." In that pioneering work, he explained ways to make sound waves generate visible structures. He detailed how a violin bow, drawn at a right angle across a flat plate covered with sand, produces patterns and shapes. Today, those patterns and shapes are called Chaldni figures. (Coincidentally, Chaldni died in 1829, the same year as Beethoven. Mozart, a Free Mason, heavily influenced Beethoven about the mathematics of music, and likely influenced Chaldni as well).1

Evolution linked to Spiritual Renaissance: DNA Called “Antennae to God”
www.redicecreations.com...

Life's genomes are empowered by waves and particles of energized sound and light which, more than chemicals or drugs, switch genes “on” or “off.” Likewise, genetic inheritance is energetically transmitted “bioacoustically and electromagnetically” through special water molecules that form the electrogenetic matrix of the “Sacred Spiral.” These hydroelectric geometric structures—most shaped like pyramids, hexagons, and pentagons—direct physical as well as spiritual development, according to researchers.

Metaphysically, water molecules shaped like pyramids relay energy messages to and from DNA. These signals are carried from the environment to every cell in your body; far more rapidly than scientists once believed based solely on chemical analyses.

Just something to consider.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good video! Freemasonry is pure evil!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
Good video! Freemasonry is pure evil!

I think you are a zombie.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Long time lurker here who has a keen interest in anything secret society related. I am surprised arqanum was even linked here. The author is HARDCORE with all the information.

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I think it is intersting how ARQANUM have the Nibiru symbol as their logo.

It looks interesting and worthwhile, but you can get much of the similar info from David Wilcock's site for free with more friendly and warm delivery.

Yes the author does not sugar coat anything. When you read the books you'll understand so much more. The nibiru symbol is actually the PHOENIX symbol. It symbolizes the great work [it's a timeline secret societies use to plan their agenda]

And a big no about the info being similar to wilcock. wilcock doesn't even come close. Like i said, arqanum is hardcore about truth. That's maybe why not that many people know about it. You should see the amount of work put into the books it's mind boggling.

new topics

top topics

join