It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Check your Active Sessions Hacking Me Right Now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I don't know the best, but I know that Firefox has a ton of extensions that block things like tracking cookies, popups, etc. There are even specifics to block Facebook from doing all their tracking stuff.

Then there are the other extensions like "no-script" which prevent any scripts from running, adblockplus which stops adds, popups and tracking cookies, etc.

Worth using.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Does your computer use anonymous hubs? Mine does and my Facebook activity look's like that all the time

WTF? And you facebookies are ok with this
damn!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Ah, how I don't miss FB paranoia. Deleting Facebook was one of the greatest decisions of my life.

1. No more Facebook drama. Am I single? In a relationship? Was that girl I was with a few days ago my gf? I dunno, how about you ask me?
2. No more privacy issues. Go ahead website, try and find me on Facebook. Good luck!
3. Real-life conversations have improved. How many times has a friend tried to tell you a story, and you've already read about it on Facebook? That sucks. I actually have engaging stimulating conversations now.
4. Y'all can't stalk me. Where was I on Saturday? You'll have to ask me to find out.
5. No worry about employers. Got some wacky pictures from a party that might make you look unprofessional? Me too, but mine aren't accessible via Facebook.

Really I could keep going, but to truly understand, you'll just have to delete it yourself.
Zin Uru, making assumptions as to cryptically alluding to an individuals conscious level of awareness, is a direct angle to allowing predictive programming on a succeptable mind. Trivializing what one may deem to be a irrelevent factor to another shows the mindset of the individual who makes that mistake.

<< 1   >>

join