Originally posted by TedHodgson
Does your computer use anonymous hubs? Mine does and my Facebook activity look's like that all the time
Zin Uru, making assumptions as to cryptically alluding to an individuals conscious level of awareness, is a direct angle to allowing predictive programming on a succeptable mind. Trivializing what one may deem to be a irrelevent factor to another shows the mindset of the individual who makes that mistake.
Originally posted by DaTroof
Ah, how I don't miss FB paranoia. Deleting Facebook was one of the greatest decisions of my life.
1. No more Facebook drama. Am I single? In a relationship? Was that girl I was with a few days ago my gf? I dunno, how about you ask me?
2. No more privacy issues. Go ahead website, try and find me on Facebook. Good luck!
3. Real-life conversations have improved. How many times has a friend tried to tell you a story, and you've already read about it on Facebook? That sucks. I actually have engaging stimulating conversations now.
4. Y'all can't stalk me. Where was I on Saturday? You'll have to ask me to find out.
5. No worry about employers. Got some wacky pictures from a party that might make you look unprofessional? Me too, but mine aren't accessible via Facebook.
Really I could keep going, but to truly understand, you'll just have to delete it yourself.